India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood actress angry over nude MMS!

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Just when we thought MMS clips became pass, a new one is already doing the rounds! Few days before the release of actress Mona Chopra's film 'Naughty Boy', it seems that someone has played really naughty with her and which is in a "bad taste", as the actress puts it.

An MMS clip showing Mona Chopra undressing herself has been circulated all over. She herself is in a fix whether the woman in the video is really her or someone else? "I don't exactly know who the girl in the clip is. In fact, I undress myself so many times during shooting. Now, if someone secretly shot me in nude, it is seriously breach of my privacy. I do not want my undress scenes taking rounds in the country just before the release of my film," states Mona.

But, rumours mills suggest that this MMS clip is nothing more than a publicity stunt? Mona clears the air: "I find it very cheap but first I have to find out whether it is really me there in the MMS or someone else. I don not resort to these kinds of publicity stunts. It is seriously in a bad taste."

Asked if she has seen the MMS, she says, "I have been shown just a few shots of the video and it's difficult for me to make out everything in those few seconds. I am yet to see the full CD or the MMS to find out the truth."

The actress, who made her debut in 'TimePass,' is completely puzzled and is still unsure about the woman in the clip. "It is quite possible that it is me, there in the MMS clip, but I cannot say anything for sure unless I get the details. And if it's me, I will take legal advice on the issue from my lawyer. I will take all actions to find out who has done it," she says.

"It's a rude shock to me. But I will not spare the culprits if it's me in the clip," concludes Mona.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top