Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
kiska bachacha hai????

😭

its like jerry springer yaarrrr....okay i don't watch it😆 but i can so see Vidhi on it with the tag line

"who's my baby's daddy😆"

and the chair throwing begins
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=priya]
lmao didi.. 😆
[/quote]

LMAOOO..then maddy runs on stage and screams "IM THE DADDY!"

*laughing like theres no tomorrow!*
priyaaa thumbnail
hahahahahaha 😆

speaking of maddy..ewen he was acting more seedha (😉) than armaan!
koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope its aryann!!...lets just think tht it was aryan who had a one night stand 😆 😆 ...but they neva showed him havin any interest in any gurl 😕 😕 ...n the JandA scene was just too gud 😉 ...apu was awsum n mona did her part well 😊 ...well i think ss dint act well where armaan makes a pass at her n she goes overboard wit the blushin n all that 😳 😳 ....in all a gud episode wit a lot of cutie apu 😳
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shilpa was very natural today...and, my, I have never found her 'gorgeous', but she looked sexy and sweet in the bar scene 😳 IN fact, Mona looks older now.... 😕

I don't think she went overboard with her blush....how would you Armaan fanatics react if you meet Apurva? You would blush, your heart would throb, your pulse would race, right? That's exactly how Shilpa portrayed her character....I thought she was cute

😊
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh, and she was awesome when she narrated her past to Ms. Decosta....she has beautiful eyes...I much preferred her in this role to her wooden performance as KKUSUM

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
I liked Shilpa in todays episode too... I have to admit she looked pretty when she was shown admiring Armaan in the bar... her earrings were pretty...