Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Vidhi and Aryan's one night stand.. (Page 3)

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~khan~

Confused koy kehta hai its aryans oor koi kehta its armaans

lekin mujhe proof chahi ye!!!!!!!! Cry

watch nomis video everything will be crystal clear.

laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimdim

I am confused too after reading Apurva's update. Aryaan or Armaan.I think Armaan is the Dad.
Or maybe its MADDY Clap Clap
Embarrassed
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Damn aryan..damn damn damn damn aryan.... Angrynow here is what will happen....so ss will die before she can tell the truth or something and then aryan will take advantage of it adn then blame it all on armu and then again round and round the show...damn aryan Angry
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Yessssssssssssssssss…..i am such a tubelight that nothing strikes me…….yesssssss..Aryan and armaan were wearing the same shirt… and its aryan's child…..yessssssssssssss…..otherwise, there was NO REASON to show Aryan there….vinay's track was over and unless the child is Aryan's, they did not have to bring back vinay……

Vidhi was drunk and thus couldn't see who led her to the room…..and neither was the face shown to us………and the voiceover which told her "main aa gaya hoon" or something like that during the ahem ahem scene WAS not armaan's…..and seriously, I know I am repeating myself, Aryan had no reason to be at the discotheque……….

Armaan ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..was so awwwwwwwwwwwwww…..AA has cut his hair and looked absolutely …..hope he colours it black again……and the janda scene was absolutely CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND SOOOO NATURAL A and manda were all in a cuddling mood…..

And about jjkn's end…..thodi khushi thodi gham is for the 9-10 slot….and aisa des hai mera is supposed to be a weekly show(or perhaps, now they have made it a daily)….and CID special bureau is going offair…so perhaps aisa des will replace CID…..and this SS track will be dragged…it will take a lot of time for all the mess to clear up….jassi leaving armaan, then armaan pining, then everyone getting to know that ti was aryan's child..then vidhi dying..then janda adopting vidhi's kid…it will take time………

Sanda had no vibes…even the pass that armaan made at vidhi was not at all blatent…..i mean, he just says "hi"……and vidhi actually hinks that he likes her…..how dumb!!!!!!!..anyways, SS iccha puri hui as she worked with her husband…..infact I feel sorry for SS….the role of vidhi is such a cheap role which has no scope…..and she knows that she will be compared to mona…yet she takes it up….Confused

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I obviously haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to go w.all of your ideas that it's Aryan's child..I don't think they'd do this to my Dimpie. Ouch

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Oh, & P.S.--> I said SS's clothes were from a designer b.c that's what it says in the opening credits.."Bharti's Design Studio."

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thanks buffie for posting the update...after reading the posts here, I am 100% sure that it is Aryan's child and not Armaan's...How can our Armaan go to that level ..he cannot....So, it has to be Aryan. Another way of twisting and turning JJKN so as to extend it ...it is going to go on and on...We should be happy that it is not going to end soon .. Big smile
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
me confused as to whose child is it

Go to top