Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Vidhi and Aryan's one night stand.. (Page 2)

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

ok...now I am confused. Is it Armaan or Aryan's child?

WOW right...they didnt show armaan's face when he led ss into the room...and ss couldnt see properly as she was drunk....wow...so aryan's child.....but for the child's sake, i hope its armaansSmile

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

i am quite sure that it isnt arman who led vidhi ...coz first they wouldnt show arman'sface and next vidhi was drunk ...maybe after that ar,man went off somewhere and it was another person who used it to his advantage ...
Now jassi will think it was arman and stay away from him or be gainst him and then the truth will come out i guess
guys dont lose hope .....i am not going to
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

I am confused too after reading Apurva's update. Aryaan or Armaan.I think Armaan is the Dad.
Or maybe its MADDY Clap Clap
shailajas10 Groupbie
shailajas10
shailajas10

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
now i m 101% sure that vedhika is aryans child & not armaans,if u all have noticed that armaan & aryan were wearing same clothes& the guy who spent the night with vedhika is aryan,damn sure...

shailu
laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Confused koy kehta hai its aryans oor koi kehta its armaans

lekin mujhe proof chahi ye!!!!!!!! Cry
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

thanks buffie well our worst nightmares have come true and jassi is going to give her mahaan balidaan i guess when she gets to know abt this and i also think that vidhi will not die but get cured with the help of jassi......it sucks big time and i hate t&d for doing this to us ,for butchering JJKN once again

or another possibility

it may not be arman at all and thats exactly why they didnt show his face i guess, otherwise why wouldnt they show armans face,and it helps that VIDHI WAS DRUNK so she may not be able to see hwo she was with,maybe it was someone else ......ok i still have hope that maybe its not arman but someone else

ok, SS says today that she is a cancer patient and she also prays that she survives till armaan comes back from paris......so vidhi  will die

and i agree with ananya...aryan and armaan were wearing the same shirt....and ss didnt see armaan's face(it was all blurred)...so i think its aryan's child as i still have some in armaanEmbarrassed...it couldnt have been himTongue

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
1000% aryaaans child, i told they cant butcher armaans character, it is a weeks misunderstanding, then jandas exciting scenes, and then jassi giving a share or something to bring aryan back and to accept the child,
anyway , armaan is not the father , Big smile
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Apurva

noooooo u all missunderstood.catch the video again
1st. it is an coincident that in that disco both armaan and aryan were wearing the same shirt.
2nd. when vidhi is drunk she sees someone commming infront with a rose but as she was drunk she cudnt see his face. its a hint that the person wasnt armaan.
3rd. when vidhi asks maddy to introduce her to armaan, aryan was there too.

so this is clear that the person wasnt armaan, it was aryan. or else they wud have shown his face and vidhi wudnt fail to see that persons face. therefore shez is thinking that the person is armaan.

thats exactly what i think happened and have written it too....c;early otherwise they would have shown armans face ,why didnt they show it and on top of that they made  vidhi drunk which clearly means its a case of mistaken identity and i am sure jassi will be with vidhi on this and misunderstand arman

Go to top