Gaurav comes clean before Vidyas family-Article

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Gaurav comes clean before Vidya's family

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 

In STAR Plus' show Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak, Gaurav's chaotic life will unravel further as he will come clean to yet another member of his family while Mantri in a volte-face will save Aditya in this maha episode.

A source elaborates, "Aditya will be attacked by villagers for cheating them, but Mantri will come with Karan and save the situation. She will turn the whole issue around and put the blame on the architect. Aditya will be shocked to learn from Karan that Mantri was behind the land issue all along. On confronting her, Mantri will break down and claim that she wanted revenge but now repents her actions. She will add that she has accepted Karan and Gaurav's relationship. On the other hand, Priya, Aditya and Gaurav will save Vidya in the nick of time as she is being forced by her mother to go to a tantric who would help her conceive. Gaurav then will make the startling revelation that he is gay."

Priya aka Riddhi Dogra is stunned to hear the same. "I never expected this to be the truth but now I can imagine and sympathize with Gaurav bhaiya who must have suffered a lot. I am a progressive girl and I believe everyone should make their own choices in life. I admire his guts and the fact that he came clean. Now I understand his motives behind hooking up Cheenu and Vidya bhabhi."

Gaurav aka Dakshjit adds, "It was essential that I tell Priya and Vidya's family that I am gay. Vidya has suffered enough in life because of me and I don't want her to go through anymore pain. The idea of forcing her to go to a tantric baba to conceive a child was shocking for me. I hope her parents now see that it's all my fault."

What will Vidya's parents do next? Don't forget to watch the drama in this maha episode of Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak this Saturday at 8pm only on STAR Plus.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 December 2011 at 5:22am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirsweet_pinarth81ilyouRiHar20Virgopk81rosie111GoDsLoVeforestryekomassp87dirk41neel_jaymy_viewrekhab25A HUGE FANraaspachBanjaaran.cuttieeFIZK6U-No-Poo-mina-KhatamKahani

RiHar20 Groupbie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Wowww... I am waiting for the ME to be aired... Want to watch it so desparately... SmileThanx for sharing this article... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Its definitely interesting. Its about time Gaurav came clean, i'm proud of him too. And i knew we could count on Karan to save Aditya. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Finally VIdya's parents will know now she can make a decision about her life w/out worrying about her parents reaction. Glad Karan helped save Aditya was worried about tht but if Brahma finds out what she did major fireworks. good thing priya knows now the story can move on to the next revelation Uttara-Brahma affair and the divorce, uttara is so becoming fatal attraction now wonder what she'll do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturikas Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
cant wait for it
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@manny ...  i love watching  the fatal attraction Uttara. she keeps Brahma on his toes  ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.

Wow.  So much will happen in this Maha Episode.  

Go to top