Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Zara Tasveer se Tu, Nikal kar saamne AA! Epi 112 (Page 13)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Originally posted by manzilmukul

There is a strange kind of magic in this photo scene..It depicts that no matter whatever misunderstandings brewed in his mind transforming hi  into a simmering volacano of torn emotions but The unfathomable and enormous love he had for Gulaal always overpowered his hatred and anger.This turmoil must have had hurt him so much in that decade where he was all alone with no one to confide in..Ahh The angst and the involuntary yearnings which always shrouded his mindCry

BTW Hi all of youHug...I am choked today becoz I have spent almost the whole day watching Gulaal clipsCry

Piyu very well said, and I think he constantly struggled between what he heard and what he believed he couldn't doubt her integrity even for few moments all that troubled him was her not confiding in him...
Yup Its true He always swung like a pendulum between his responsibility of being Vasant's brother thereby trying to find out the culprit behind his murder and on the other hand he had to bear the burden of being revealed to a brutal fact that Gulaal indeed defended his brother's murderer.What was particularly intriguing in this scenario is the fact that indeed his main area of concern was her lack of trust in him thereby keeping him away from her burden.He just wanted to be his confidante..The centre of her world.Only her aloofness mattered to him the most.and Yes he could never doubt her...OuchCould he ever...He just wanted that exclusive and exquisite treatment from her..Thats all that created an upheavel in his heart ,mind and soul...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
On a completely sad note..although I wanna kill Talli but I must admit that the actress is indeed very beautiful OuchSpecially her eyesOuch

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
dushy thinking abt duggu saying what will happen when kesar comes n asks him abt vasants death...jk informs dushy that muninji is here...dushy asks why did he not stopped kesar doing all this...dushy scolds him n he says how can i stop him even he is the owner...duhsy sees JK leaving in anger after listening this..dushy says its good that u did not say anything to kesar...dushy is very restless n gulaal notice this...dushy asks munimji to leave for now n says he will look accounts after some time...dushy goes out n gulaal follows him n asks what the problem as he is very upset...i never saw you like this before...he says his health is not good...she says its not the correct reason..tell me what happened...he says its the same thing which never let me sleep in peace...i try to forget but my past come in front of me...he says he is in fear as if kesar comes to know abt this...gulaal looks at him in shock...she asks kesar in confusion...he says what if kesar come to know abt vasant...gulaal is in total shock...

enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chweetu

Oh Prinam ka matlab huggy hota hai,,...and why Sar Dard???? What happened??
haan..mere liye prinam ka mathlab huggy hi hai na..Big smile..kuch nahin..re bas...ainwey agaya..tha..sar pe baiti hai..shaam se..Angryn wapis jane ka naam bhi nahin le rahi hai..Ouchise baga thu..Confused

ohho...I know re headache is a big prob...I used to have it a lot..Chal me usey bhagati hoon maar maar ke

Hila...  yeh dono kaun hai???  Confused  Green wala tho Srush hai aur yeh yellow wala kaun hai??? Ermm

heeheeGeeshy...woh yellow yellow dirty fellow is our headacheLOL

Ye yellow significant hai kya..EmbarrassedLOL
N geesh..tanks for d gunghat on that bandariya's face...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedchaniya choli mein bandariya weird combo tha na..Big smile

Edited by chweetu - 16 December 2011 at 10:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
done with todays episode updates...

Edited by MR21 - 16 December 2011 at 11:04am

enchanted23chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

On a completely sad note..although I wanna kill Talli but I must admit that the actress is indeed very beautiful OuchSpecially her eyesOuch

Do u think so..piu,,,..is she beautiphool..Confusedye dekhke batha,,Ouch

MR21enchanted23-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ramya..Thanks a ton for the detailed udpateEmbarrassed

Chalo me going to sleep...byee...Teachu, Geeshu, PIG, and everyone...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetumanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz