Gulaal

Zara Tasveer se Tu, Nikal kar saamne AA! Epi 112 - Page 5

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: minizz

Congrats Arti👏 IF-Rockerz such a cool tag😊

Congrats Arti-we all missed you very much and are desperate to read what happens next in your FF...so whenever you can pls do update...My lamba wala comments will be waiting too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Jerry😃 main tho nahi hoon.I have to keep it for a week- a case of lost bet so...

waise late kyun hui ACP Pradhyuman ko dekh ke time ka patha nahi chala kya😆

hehehe..okie...😃...me zara..cheese khane gayi thi..isiliye late hogayi..😳
hi tamatar,ramya,aditi,arti,n chandu..🤗

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MR21

I am starting now...

revji gives water to poobaa n asks her to calm down...reva comes n says she will serve food for them...as revji leaves pooba asks reva to sit n asks her whether gulaal said anything abt kesar on jhanooyee day...reva says that gulaal was very happy that day as kesar is coming n she is most happiest person that day...

awww Rewa you are so sweet lekin I hated you in that one episode so much😡
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Siree...

Congratulations Arti...

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aditi,tumhara colour bhi change ho gaya na😃I used to love that colour.this green is so pheeka😭

Kya kare..default setting hai na...per I will make it spicy with my comments yaar, so it ok😉
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: arti07

thanks 

epi start ho gaya kya?????

Congrats Arthi..😃

Waise kya use..na..tujhe super like button thodi milnewali hai..
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pb preparing food very happily as kesar asks her to do it...jk giving all evil looks...pb is very exited n  says whether he will like it or not as he is not used to eat her hand made food regularly...db says he will surely like as its more important that with how much love the food is prepared...n when mom prepare food for child then the child will like it at any cost...jk thinks abt raman n is upset...db says that ur situation is better as u have dushy n also some day raman will also come..but what abt pb..she was away from kesar these many years n vasant will not come...jk says u r preparing all this for kesar...but will he remember or will he eat with friends outside...just then kesar comes n says baa...is food ready...am very hungry n very eager to eat food prepared by you...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Uploaded😛...heehee finally...Chalo me back...Hello everyone again...Meri Teachu aa gai😛😛😛..
and BMW...I heard you broke your hand..sO am not talking to you..
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pb preparing food very happily as kesar asks her to do it...jk giving all evil looks...pb is very exited n  says whether he will like it or not as he is not used to eat her hand made food regularly...db says he will surely like as its more important that with how much love the food is prepared...n when mom prepare food for child then the child will like it at any cost...jk thinks abt raman n is upset...db says that ur situation is better as u have dushy n also some day raman will also come..but what abt pb..she was away from kesar these many years n vasant will not come...jk says u r preparing all this for kesar...but will he remember or will he eat with friends outside...just then kesar comes n says baa...is food ready...am very hungry n very eager to eat food prepared by you...

I loved PB in this scene.the happiness on her face makes me very emotional every time I see this scene.She was such a good actress.They should have shown more scenes between PB and Kesar.one more character sacrificed at the altar of Talli.sigh

the convo betweem PB and JK is so good.JK with her usual jali chupdi baatein trying to play the blame game with PB but PB's dialogue is so emotional na. and here comes our eternal bhukkad.ise khane ke ilava kuch soojhtha nahi hai na😆oops sorry khana aur Gulaal ke ilaava😳
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail