Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sunil's prank leaves co-stars wet 'n' wil

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Sunil Shetty

Actors Koena Mitra, Celina Jaitly and Riya Sen have been running scared on the sets of Sangeeth Sivan's Apna Sapna Money Money, fearing an attack by an allergy-causing spray, courtesy prankster co-star Sunil Shetty.

Says Jaitly, "These boys are carrying some spray that leaves you sneezing incessantly throughout the day.

And Sunil is the proud owner; he claims to have a collection of these weird sprays. He intends to make us guinea pigs.

But it's always fun to have pranksters around."
Adds another cast member, who wished not to be named, "We are working hard on the sets and such stupid gags put me off."

Gesundheit!

Riteish Deshmukh has already fallen prey to the deadly nozzle that gave him a red nose after bouts of sneezing.

Adds an eyewitness, "Riteish kept sneezing on Koena and Riya's face. It was a sight, as Koena and Riya had droplets of water all over their clothes! Their make-up had to be redone. As expected, Koena and Riya were very irritated and even vowed to bring it to the notice of Subhash Ghai."

Koena refused to divulge any details, however. "I don't want to talk about it. In fact, this is news to me that I wanted to complain about Sunil. It cannot get more hilarious than this." But Sunil admits to his mischief. "Oh, there have been a lot of pranks on the sets. Riteish and I have been teaming up at times. Koena and Riya have been victims already," he chuckles.

No allergy

Says another member of the cast, "There's no allergy-causing spray. Riteish was simply pretending to be affected by it.

And Koena and Riya got wet because Sunil sprayed water on them. Pranks are welcome but that doesn't mean you cross all limits. Sunil is a senior actor and a gentleman. He should maintain a code of conduct."

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top