India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

BUNTY aur BABLI-ii2 Stage Part 2

kachhori Senior Member
kachhori
kachhori

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hey Guys & gals.This is part-2 ..Sequel for the Topic- March 14,Tuesday-2006...ii2 Satge It all started this way if u remember.

Hi Guys & gals That day March 14th Tuesday,... 2006 was one of my most memorable day...On ii2., the day our loving contestant Amey date got voted out.

I & my family prepared ourself to watch the result eagerly . with a bowl  of POP-CORN...as the Show proeceeded I slowly started getting itchy & felt suddenly..I am in  MARKET PLACE...people moving from rgt to left...some from east to west.

LOL Lo Amey got Lost & calling "   AAYEEE AAYEE.    mee ithe aahoo bhag".

AAYEE did not & could not have bother to have heard Amey  in that commotoinCry

My Brorther Bitto was mahaa confused   & asked Dad !!!

" Why Amey's AAYEE is not  listening to Amey".?

I think actually Aayee was saerching for BUNTY???.

" Koun Bunty".... Bitto asked.   " hey Bunty is Amey kaa bachapan kaa   Chaddi Dost Yaar.",  I said. My   brother Bitto did not understand the meaning    of  " Chaddi"...he was asking my Mom... I said " CHUP...bad boy hey hey"..So I continued..

Why Bunty got lost & Aayee searching for Bunty???.Because Bunty was chasing ...  BABLI.    ha ha.Clap

Koun BABLI????. Bunty aur BABLI...that famous MOVIE hero..Heroin   My dad asked me.  I said" No  DAD HIMACHALI BABLI.... ChulBuli who brought 4 basket full of HIMACHALI mitte Seb,..to sell in the MARKET.."   BABLI was  angry becuase some one stole one basket & started ditributing to all.I saw one under Anu mallik's CAP,..one in FARAH's right hand,... one in left hand... one in her mouth...Sonu asked Anu   "  Kya... Himaachali seb.. Buy one Get One Free....hey  kyaa kidar hey Sale ..  Good sale.  where is it goting on"... & he then suddenly slipped on a banana peel. ouch.Ouch

When BABLIi confronted FARAH for eating her Himaachali Seb.... without paying a penny  ,, FARAH fumed with anger... She told   "   HIMAACHALI BABLi  " Tameez se baath karo. maine nahin churayaa... tumara seb...Mujhe Anu ji ne Dhiyaa.."

Cry Poor BABLI.. Anyway when Bunty was chasing BABLI ... My MOM asked  " Why Aayee is after BUNTY"??? .If BUNTY likes Himaachali BABLI... so What??". I think My MOM was thinking iabout a movie " Ek Dhujey Ke Liyey"...

My Mom started crying because She beacme very nostalgic with the memory of the Movie,,, she had seen atleast 10 times.Confused

Madraasi VAASU loved PUNJAABI KUDI. IF MUMBAI KA MULGA... BUNTY Likes HIMAACHALI Babli why Aayee is worried.OOPS.???LOL

In all this confusion My brother Bitto spotted 2 Strange looking ALIENS Dead& Screamed  Dead I asked " What happend Bitto??". Bitto said he saw ALIENS."... What Aliens On Indian Idol2 Stage..But I never saw any UFO landing anywher near the SONY Studio..

Bitto my brave  Brother also saw the Aliens handing over green envelope to FARAH.... What ??? A Green Envelope to FARAH??? Why FARAH.?Confused

I was dumb-struck in all this BUNTY- BABLI - AAYEE... Traingle .

In that confusion FARAh came out of the REST-ROOM with that Green Envelope.Confused

Opened it & Read(past-tense) .. it for all .Only FARAH could understand that languague because I came to know it contained a " MESSAGE FROM PLANET MARS... FROM His MAJESTY KING-KONG"... who was watching all this DRAMA unfolding on EARTH... thougth of helping the people on EARTH...DHARTHI...BEHN..

The message was actauuly for " REMATCH"....   Idea came from PLANET MARS, ... "not bad " My dad said..." Now DHARTHI KAA PROBLEMS Aasmman mey BHI Solve kar sakthe hain"...Kyaa baath hey... "Confused...

My DAD was Ssooooo Happy &  as usual  by 10 P.M started snoring...

I Still did not feel it is good IDEA to Borrow Ideas from other PLANETS MARS..

I am Really worried about BABLI & mitte HIMACAHLI SEB.  BUNTY ka kya HUA  ...??? I will find out from A.mey.

UNTIL then TAKE A BREAK.Smile         

Edited by kachhori - 27 March 2006 at 10:50am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top