Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wait. Also Raja Hindustani.   I can never get enough of 'pardesi pardesi jana nahi' lol.
Originally posted by: masakaliii

Hum Saath Saath Hain: The ultimate ham fest, even cheesier than K3G.

There isn't a single actual conflict in the film, they just make something up and immediatley solve it at the end. its like watching a big happy corny family musical. I distinctly remember the song where they all sing 'A B C D" - It is both cringeworthy but still embaressingly awesome. I still love this movie though, watched it countless fricking times. Even had to perform the 'maiya yashoda' number when i was 12 LOLOL.

😆 so true...

If u notice, its like a really cheesy, bad rehash of the Ramayana...without any of the dramatic conflict or resolve ofcourse...so i think sallu was Bharat, Monish behl and tabu were ram and sita and saif was lakshman...and their mum was Kaikeyi...

bolly is filled with bad adaptations of the Ramayana...

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dil Ka Rishta
😆😆 For those who are blinking it starred Arjun Rampal, Ash and Priyanshu...
The movie was a total dud but I had this huge crush on Rampal's voice those days so I watched it... Story was erm erm erm...but I still remember liking the movie.

Then there was Dil Hain Tumhara
Another Rampal work. Preity, Mahima, Jimmy Shergill and Arjun.R
Two sisters (half-sistahs) fall for the same guy, one sacrifices love for the other...I remember clutching ma pillow and feeling a congestion in ma chest when Preity tells Rampal's dad that she doesn't love Rampal...

Bachna Aae Haseeno
😆 Yeah...I liked the movie. I was totally crazy about the clothes Deepika wore (esp in Khuda Jaane sequence)Note: Can't forget that fluorescent green belt Ranbir was sporting for half the song!
But yeah I liked transformation from a guy who runs away from commitment and gets slapped back by it!
tashan tops the list...when u have no story to show, just the style statements u know u are nothing but a jerk...

this is one movie i actually expected better from...especially from kareena's role...i love women action movies, and from the title promo i had thought that she might deliever in this but as they say...indian women sucks in action. so this was no exception...but its an insult to WOMEN POWER
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
MPK was a great movie and so was HSSH was greattt
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

😆 so true...

If u notice, its like a really cheesy, bad rehash of the Ramayana...without any of the dramatic conflict or resolve ofcourse...so i think sallu was Bharat, Monish behl and tabu were ram and sita and saif was lakshman...and their mum was Kaikeyi...

bolly is filled with bad adaptations of the Ramayana...

funny, I am watching it on ZCine right now for the 20th freaking time..😆😆😆 shameless.. yes..😆😆
preity*zinta thumbnail
hehe Smartie I like all the films you listed! Yaadein, MDK, Hum Saath Saath Hain were some of my favourites growing up as a kid! I saw someone bring up Mela and my brother and I used to looove watching that one.

Hmm .. I'm sure there are more shameful classics but I just can't think of anything .. Oh and Hello Brother! My siblings and I LOVED it when we were younger.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KANK & Nayak *runs away* :P
Edited by .shona. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koi aap sa it was a Balaji production which starred Aftab.. i used to love its tag  line "friendz may not be lovers but lovers have to be friends" 😆 also the initial 'friendship' moments between Aftab and Anita.. i used to watch it every time it was on tv so much that my family starting cursing me for this 😆😆
Originally posted by: Usman.

Koi aap sa it was a Balaji production which starred Aftab.. i used to love its tag  line "friendz may not be lovers but lovers have to be friends" 😆 also the initial 'friendship' moments between Aftab and Anita.. i used to watch it every time it was on tv so much that my family starting cursing me for this 😆😆

oh yeah...i remember...where u can spot this woman...take this...the film is not a film but a tv film...🤣