Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

Sixteen-year-old Puja Dugal of Hyderabad

amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sixteen-year-old Puja Dugal of Hyderabad has wowed Ekta Kapoor and will now compose music for her soaps.

Puja Dugal is like any other child-prodigy - talented, focused and ambitious. Though she has a few health issues to deal with, none of it comes in the way of her creating good music.

At 16, she has given the city another reason to be proud of. She has been selected by Ekta Kapoor to compose theme music for the latter's forthcoming soaps.

Nivedita Basu, deputy creative director to Ekta Kapoor, says, "We selected Puja to compose the theme music for Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, Kavyanjali, and two other soaps that are yet to be named."She adds, "The selection was on the basis of a couple of compositions she had sent to us.

Puja has got a good hang of melody and understands the director's need very fast. There have been instances when she has given 20 themes in only one week."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bittersweet thumbnail
Wow...she is one super talented gurl...i think the ability to compose music is def. a God-given talent, its someting that cant be learned, but can be improved upon... 👏
Rizi thumbnail
cool! composing music @ the age of 16.
thanx for sharing! 😊
Neira_87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bittersweet

Wow...she is one super talented gurl...i think the ability to compose music is def. a God-given talent, its someting that cant be learned, but can be improved upon... 👏

Dats so true. She must be very very talented for Ekta to rope her in!😃 I hope she dus really well in all dat composing!

tulip007 thumbnail
tfs...........................She is so brilliant, and only at age of 16?....great
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sahringggggg 😛 😃
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thts gr8... n thnks for postin.....

anushareddy thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing,she is 16 very talented,grt she is from our place hyd.Edited by anushareddy - 18 years ago