Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for 31st March

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Astha is screaming at Zarina and asking her why she is protecting the professor. She keeps screaming and Simran holds Astha's hand and asks her to cool down. The Principla tells Simran that this is enough, now that she herself saw AStha's anger. She says AStha is trying to save herself after doing wrong things. She says i will take action on her. Professor Kumar also says yes. Simran says itrust my daughter completely. I know that AStha gets angry at times, but i also know that AStha does not get angry without a reason. Simran requests the principal to think again before taking the decision. She tells the principal to go to the roots of this case before taking decisions. Simran then says excuse us and goes away with Astha.

After they both go, the professor says now that everything is solved, what does she mean by going to the roots? The principal says we should teach this Simran a lesson and prove to her that we , in our college do not bow to such celebrities. The professor is happy.

Astha and Simran are walking in the corridor. AStha is crying and is repeatedly saying that its very disgusting that Kumar blamed her for nothing. She continues to cry. A student looks at them both. Simran then asks AStha to sit in the car. She spots Zarina walking and says she will meet her and come. Astha says no, don't meet her. But Simran goes. She asks Zarina to stop for a moment. Zarina is looking down in guilt. Simran tells her whatever happened should have put you thro' shock. But you have to face it boldly and not hide anything. You please think bcos this might happen to some other girl tomorrow, if you be silent. You have to be bold and face relaities, she advises her. Zarina does not tell anything. Simran goes.

In the car, both Simran and Astha are silent. Astha notices the anxiety in Simran's face and asks her why she is so silent. Simran says there is nothing like that. AStha asks her that she does not support her, right? Simran is very disturbed at AStha's thoughts and says i completely trust you. AStha says you just pretended to be on my side before the Principal bcos you did not want to put your daughter down before her. Simran says i am a person who will not support wrong things even if i love that person. So i trust you completely and never think on those lines. She hugs AStha and gives her consoling words. Astha looks upset.

Victor and Divya are travelling in the taxi. The driver, Dilip says if they cross the bridge, they will reach Panjim. Both are excited and see the weather and exclaim that this is a very beautiful place. They then see a ship and says they usually have crew party over there and it is fun. The driver keeps noticing every reaction of theirs thro' the mirror. Victor says they will check in and then go to the beach and chill out. They will have fish curry and relax. Divya says we need to start our work asap. We need to set an interview with Anand. Victor says they can do that after enjoying a bit. The dirver keeps watching them.

Saurabh is with Shekar. Saurabh is giving some of his medicines to Shekar and says this is better than allopathy where you are sure to get 4 diseases on taking medicines for one. Shekar does not want to take the medicines but SAurabh forces him and puts the tablets in his mouth. Saurabh is then telling Shekar that today AStha has created another blunder and Simran has gone to her college to set things right. He says the girl has not developed responsibilities. Shekar says it will come with time. When they are talking, Simran and Astha enter. So Saurabh stops his talk. SAurabh seeing AStha, gets up in anger and starts to scream at her. Just bcos of you, Simran had to come to your college and apologise. The last time I went to Simran's college was when she got a gold medal. You are disinterested in studies and do whatever you want. Simran tries to stop him from shouting. But AStha gets very emotional and runs inside. Simran then stops SAurabh and tells him that he has no right to scold AStha without knowing the reality. SAurabh does not calm down. Shekar then consoles SAurabh and asks Simran what the matter is.

Victor and Divya are searching for the Publisher's address in the taxi and Victos says in searching for the address, they have infact seen Goa. They then asks a passer by where is Panjim Church Square. The fellow does not know, so they proceed further. Divya sincidentally spots the landmark and asks the driver to stop. They get down from the car. But Divya tries to get into the car bcos she forgot her bag there. But Victor says no worry, Dilip is there. They then go in to meet the publisher. Dilip sees the bag there and thinks about something. The publisher says if they have some here with a mind to see Anand, they  should forget it as Anand does not reveal his identity to the media. Both are shocked on hearing this. They request the publisher to oblige and fix an interview with him. But the publisher keeps on saying that they themselves don't know where Anand lives. He has not given his identity, photo, address, interview, any sort of ads in tv etc. So he says he cannot help them. He says it is a waste of time if they continue to try further. Both are dejected and walk out. When they come out, they do not see their car. They are shocked and search for few minutes. They then see the car parked in a road and run and ask Dilip why he is here. Then Dilip changes the topic and says he will take them to a beach. They both says they want to go back to the hotel. Dilip tries to take them to the beach. Divya gets angry and says do as we say. Dilip is angry. They then talk about the whole issue in the car and says what kind of a recluse is Anand. He puts so much of new thoughts in his book and does not want to come forward. Again the dirver keeps listening.

They then reach the hotel, get down. Victor tells the driver to rest for sometime. The driver then asks what is the problem. Vicor says they are going back as they are not able to trace Anand.
AStha is in Sid's house and is expalining everything to Sid. Sid is consoling her when Urmila sees it. He is wiping her tears with a hankie and Urmila sees this. He then says you are such a bold girl, you should not cry like this. Just then, Sid receives a call from Victor who expresses his disappointment over not figuring out Anand. Sid is very surprised. Victor says Divya is very upset and they are coming back. Victor asks Divya to speak but Divya refuses bcos  she is upset. Victor asks about Astha and Sid says AStha is having some probs at the college. Sid asks AStha to speak to Divya, but she refuses. After keeping the phone, Victor asks Divya why she did not talk to AStha. Sid here, is asking the same thing to AStha. Just then, Dilip comes there and tells Victor and Divya that he has talked to his friend who knows that Anand comes to a certain place for walking. He will take them there now. They both are bubbling with excitement and Divya tells Victor to have his camera ready. They all go.

In Simran's place, all are sitting to have food. AStha is not there. Simran asks and Urmila says Sid has consoled her and she will be coming. SAurabh then starts his nonsense and says she is not able to handle things intelligently. Just then, AStha comes there and all stop talking. AStha sits and realises that there is silence. She asks why they are not talking. Sid jokingly says when she is around, can anybody else talk? Just then, the door bell rings. Shaguna opens the door and somebody gives her a letter. She hands over the letter to Simran and says this is from Astha's college. All are tensed. Simran opens the letter and is shocked to see the Rustication letter. She then tells everyone that AStha has been removed from college and this is her rustication letter. All are shocked. Astha is in tears.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Thanks for the update as always....  Can't wait to see leap in US..... Shouldn't be long now.
Vini thumbnail
Thanks Sree for a wonderful update.😛
essar1026 thumbnail
Thanx you. Great updates as usual.
rouble thumbnail

thanks a lot for the update sree!

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wonderful update
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update. Why does the driver pay so much attention to divya and victors converstation...is something fishy??😕 
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Which actor is playing the role of taxi driver Dilip?
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i'm in the UK - we haven't come to the bit about Dilip the Taxi Driver, but I wonder whether this taxi driver is in fact Anand, and not Abhi as we have all been mooting?

What do the people from India think as they have seen the taxi driver...?

cutychet thumbnail
thanks sree for the update