Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Our second debating challenge was as succefull as the first,  thanks to the smart debators. So lets give a hand to all our particpants .Clap

Now is the time to select the best Debator amongst all Tongue. Here are the names.

i_luv_jaysean

delilah

Cutefairy_91

Loony tunes

Pakiz_Princez

gk_09

Few things to keep in mind while voting:

~ While picking your favourite Debator please do consider those particpants that kept the Debate alive after posting the opening argument . They kept coming back with rebuttal to their opponents argument.

~ Maximum use of examples or quotes ,or reference to real events . Backing up claims with evidence .

~ Most coherent debator - One who has most clearly in simple words got his/her point across.

~ Most Conviction in the side they are arguing for .

~ Plz DO NOT PM me with any votes . Plz post your answers here for every one to see .

~ All particpants also get ONE vote each like every member . So plz feel free to caste your vote for your self if you wish .

Over to you !! Tongue

Edited by Aparna_BD - 27 March 2006 at 1:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debating Championship II -Plz Vote" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delilah

Goldie

delilah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Am I allowed to vote too Aparna???

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delilah

Am I allowed to vote too Aparna???

i just added this line in my post "~ All particpants also get ONE vote each like every member . So plz feel free to caste your vote for your self if you wish ."

delilah

Goldie

delilah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
sorry Aparna didnt see that part...

Just as much as i am tempted to vote for myself...but i think i'll be fair and vote for LT...Great Rebuttals LT!! Clap Clap

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i would have liked to vote for both delilah and loony toons. both of you were coherent, cogent in your thoughts and lucid in your explanations. but i think delilah had an edge. if i am allowed just one vote then delilah it is. all the others were damn good too. congrats to all of you on keeping the tempo.. a great debate Clap

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry Everyone on My Side Embarrassed I didnt know that I would land with a pile of homework just on the day that i felt like debatinggg Cry Cry

I HATE SCHOOL Cry (sorry for the caps) Embarrassed

I wouldnt vote for myself so I would vote for:

Cutefairy_91

Nice debating everyonee Clap

Thanks you Aparna Di for having such a lovly debate maybe next these teachers wont give me homework when we have another debatee Ouch

btw, Aparna Di, my ID is gk_09 not gk_9 Embarrassed ...cud u please change it Wink

Gurprit

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
guys..plz plz plz DONT vote 4 me....i dont deserve it cuz i posted once and thn i was unable 2 post cuz i didnt noe this weekend wud b as bz as it was...i really wanted 2 particip8 but i didnt get the chance 2 come on Cry ..i opened the debate but thn i wasnt able 2 come baq 2 it and read wat every1 rote (gud thing i begged aparna di 2 open it @ midnite instead of w8ing till da nxt morning or u ppl wudnt have gotten tht 1 response either)

imma go and read the thread and come back with my vote

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

guys..plz plz plz DONT vote 4 me....i dont deserve it cuz i posted once and thn i was unable 2 post cuz i didnt noe this weekend wud b as bz as it was...i really wanted 2 particip8 but i didnt get the chance 2 come on Cry ..i opened the debate but thn i wasnt able 2 come baq 2 it and read wat every1 rote (gud thing i begged aparna di 2 open it @ midnite instead of w8ing till da nxt morning or u ppl wudnt have gotten tht 1 response either)

imma go and read the thread and come back with my vote

Dun Wrry Javz!!

I wasnt here eitherr Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top