Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolsaints11 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
She was kinda irritating in the first episode...was more sober in the next episode....looking forward to see the third episode before I give my verdict(as if that is very important 😉) Edited by coolsaints11 - 18 years ago
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
Well she is OK most of the time but sometimes she really get's into people's nerves . Y'know when she behaves as if she is SHAAN'S consort or something like that and she does that crazy dance with SHAAN when the show starts after a break . Also I dont like her hairstyle and I dont think she is my type at all . At the end , I think it would have been better if they called on DIYA MIRZA or MALAIKA ARORA to co host . They would have kept me on my toes . 😉 😉
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

Well she is OK most of the time but sometimes she really get's into people's nerves . Y'know when she behaves as if she is SHAAN'S consort or something like that and she does that crazy dance with SHAAN when the show starts after a break . Also I dont like her hairstyle and I dont think she is my type at all . At the end , I think it would have been better if they called on DIYA MIRZA or MALAIKA ARORA to co host . They would have kept me on my toes . 😉 😉

😆

Vishy Anand thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

😆😆😆

Diya Mirza is a movie actress....why would she host such a stupid show?😡😉😆 she has better things to do.
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
Who knows ???? She really seemed to have a crush on VINIT . I dont know .... if VINIT requested her to co host , I dont think she would have had a problem.

Wait a minute , why dont we include MALLIKA SHERAWAT in the list of potential replacements ???? 😉 😉
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
nooooooooooooooooooooo
nottttttttttttttt mallikaaaaaaaaaaa
plssssssssssssssssss
yakkkkkkkkkkkkkk 😡 😡 😡
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_rocks

nooooooooooooooooooooo
nottttttttttttttt mallikaaaaaaaaaaa
plssssssssssssssssss
yakkkkkkkkkkkkkk 😡 😡 😡

OK OK .   To be honest with you  , I dont like MALLIKA either . I just thought that people would be turned on on hearing her name .  I personally feel that she thinks too highly of herself just because she can move around half naked .  I think she is pretty sick. 

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
ya i agree shubham
she's disgustin 😡
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
I am relieved that you have finally calmed down vinit_rocks. For a moment there , I thought that you were going to curse me for mentioning MALLIKA 's name . I hope that I have acquired your complete trust that I dislike that stupid woman.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Ishita. She is a good match for Shaan. 😛