Rexy Concert in Tanzania !!

Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ifra

Alright, this updates are from Huzi username_ Kothra.
She went to the show and here are the updates

hi
25th march 2006 when meenal came to tanzania,her first showin africa in a country TANZANIA..
frnds my english is not that good but i will try my best...
it was 7:00 pm when i left from my place,the show was supposed to start at 9,ut i went early so that i can meet meenal early..
at 7:45pm meenal car entered with other singers like kavita n namrata with ehsaan quresh together with rex d'souza n abhijeet sawant..
meenal was second o cum out of the car n imagine i was alone there, rush to meenal n called he with her name,i tolked with he abt 30secs n iasked to sign an autograph but she said that she will do in interval as she was caring alot of things in her hand..

at 9 the show started and meenal was 4th one to perfom..she started with lami judaai and then sajna ve sajna fom movie chameli...
at 1:00am at midnight had an interval and i got a chance to meet meenal..i introduced myself to her n then chatted with her for a min..i said abt indian idol 2 and said i was supporting to c u the next idol and also abt the song of kuch na kaho sang which she sang during valentine episode and the red saree she wore..she was very happy and then i asked her to sign autograph and she wrote dont let defeat defeat u but always defeat the defeat and her name with a smile..
meenal look so good..she was looking preety with a dark brown top and with a black jeans..imagine i was 2inch away from her..The last hind i said WOW..it was a dreams cum true..i even ask her to sing a song kuch na kaho after the interval ut she said i will try..
after the interval she sang the song Sishq samundar and other song i don remember..in other song she asked the any1 who wants to cum on stage they can cum n dance..i was one of them i really enjoyed..
at the show no many ppl came there were avt 400 only so alot of chance i was getting..
at the end meenal sang kajra re with rex n abhijeet and also jalak dikhlaja and even at that time i got a chance to dance with her..it was amazing
the show ended at 3am in the morning

there were also other singers like namrata,kavita,summit who performed with ehsaan qureshi with his jokes..
well i was not able to take the photos,in the stage it was so make n only half hour we had to talk with all the stars,but i will try to ask sumbody who has taken pics...inshallah...

huzi

anyone has any pics of Apna Rex.. 😊 or any other details about what all songs Rex sang at the concert

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur soo lucky 👏 👏
i gonna see rex soon 😛
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
kool tashu wahan se hena 😃
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
kool tashu wahan se hena 😃
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
oh wow i am so proud of rex...he i sdoin shows....everywhere love uuuuuu 👏
I luv Shamit thumbnail
ohhhhh woowww....good for rexy!!..and u r sooo lucky 😳
Rimi07 thumbnail
shoot!
dun liv in tanzania! 😆
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
i dont beleive it ...

i missed him 😭

i didnt knw tht he was in tanzania 😭 😭 😭
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
well can anybody tell me where it was held?

Was it in Dar Es Salaam???
ticks thumbnail
Wow! Aapna Rex is going places!

Great going!