India-Forums

Remix
Remix

AB KYA!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

vitak Goldie
vitak
vitak

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Cry i hate this story.
why why cant they just let them be?????
they can show so many other things growing in thier relatoinship being with each other Cry Cry Cry
i truly cant bear this.
at least ashi yuvi used to be friends and all but tia ranveer will become totally apart. Cry Cry Cry

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vitak

oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Cry i hate this story.
why why cant they just let them be?????
they can show so many other things growing in thier relatoinship being with each other Cry Cry Cry
i truly cant bear this.
at least ashi yuvi used to be friends and all but tia ranveer will become totally apart. Cry Cry Cry

worse....they wont just be apart...they will be with someone else as well

devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lamina

they patch up after some epis..but its not the same...ranny is angry with tia and he cheats on her with romania babe....and tia catches him kissing romania in tia's house...in tia's room....she get angry and throws him out...but later she forgives him...sumit finds out abt the island thing and takes tia away to paris for some time...just then sabrina enters..and ranny Angry ...gets close to her..and sleeps with her..tia finds out abt this..and this time she breaks up with him....ranny then dates sabrina babe for lot of time....tia ranveer get back together finally only in the last epi of the serial

what??????????that means remix is coming to an end?????? or do they patch up at the end of 2nd season.... btw i dont think sleeping with sabrina andd all wil happen but i relaly wish there is some paris shooting and shweta and vineet jain come hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .... that would be great!!!

rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
this is getting really bad Confused Confused i can't watch remix after reading all the letters u guys have send. Confused Confused Confused
foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged
season 2 is the last season of rebelde...they patch up in the season finale

i feel like crying Cry
vitak Goldie
vitak
vitak

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
me tooooo Cry Cry Cry
and this time toh theres no chance of them even wanting to get back together .theyl be angry and not talk.
i just hope the directors make some changes. Angry Angry Angry
or theyl lose viewer interest if they show so much negetivity and crying always.

but dont think they will Angry losers Angry Angry
ill seriously stop watching remix and depend on my own imagination Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
wait lamina..i thought that rebelde is in season 3 now Confused Confused
nigam_radhika Goldie
nigam_radhika
nigam_radhika

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lamina

PLEASE SOMEONE WRITE TO SHRISTI AND GET HER TO STOP COPYING TIA RANVEER STORY FROM REBELDE..I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

first ranveer is break -up with tia after the jail epi then thye get back together only to have ranveer cheat on tia with this romania...but tia forgives him for this...then tia goes to paris..for some time and lo behold...u have ranny getting close to this sabrina...and fooling around with her..when tia finds out...another BIG break up..and ranny starts dating this sabrina girl..and they get together only in the LAST epi of rebelde...TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!!!

y do all these things have to happen to TIA - RANVEER ONLY!!!!

i can see so many more break-ups and tragedies with them....THIS IS ENOUGH!!!!

yaa me 2 thinkin same...y alwayz tia-ranAngry....i hate dese prople..y dey blindly copy rebelde.now tia n ran will only patch up at d end of remixCry CryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index