India-Forums

Remix
Remix

AB KYA!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

sayli Newbie
sayli
sayli

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
tht stupid latty..... its better seein yuvi losing the elections than seein him with latty......
bt my yuvi is smart enough even if he uses her then after winning the elections im sure he'll show latty her right place Big smile

by the way veo who wins the elections in rebelde

bt guys u hav to agree with me yuvi looked soooooo cute today.......he had so much screen presence today...... i found him extreemely gd today Embarrassed Embarrassed hes the BEST Clap

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veonal

totally lamina wen i read the rebelde spoilers i was shocked that miguel[ranveer] cheated on tia twice and inspite of that she forgave him but then the second time was 2 much 2 handle 4 her Cry Cry Cry and she finally gave up on miguel Cry [dnt blame her ne girl would do that]

u know wat i wish tia and ranveer never returned back from the island they were so happy over there Cry

he actually cheats on her with THREE diff girlsAngry..there is supposed to be one more after sabrina babe....he changes jobs after sabrina thing i think...and the third babe works with him in his new jobCryCryCry

i wish they hadnt returned back either...

guys ....lets just all mail shristi..from IF may be...and tell her not to take tia ranveer story on rebelde track...it will destroy the complete love story....it was ok in the mexico and argentina context....but it just cant work here....cheating and so much mistrust isnt india style at all....if we mail her now....may be tia ranveer might just get back together sooner from the break up....atlest she can get the write to make it more suitable for indian audience...hopefully!!!

devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
actually it was fine in latin america becasue those countries are much more liberal.

they cant show al that in india..ppl will oppose thats why its like too much
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
third girl is shocking dint know abt that abt that letter thing i support u .they will ruin the whole story if they follow rebelde considering tia and ranveer are so much in luv Cry

and sayili in rebelde yuvi wins the elections but thats becoz sid puts an extra vote in his favour
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
but veo when do tia-ran come together???
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i mean after they break up now..
foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:26am | IP Logged
they patch up after some epis..but its not the same...ranny is angry with tia and he cheats on her with romania babe....and tia catches him kissing romania in tia's house...in tia's room....she get angry and throws him out...but later she forgives him...sumit finds out abt the island thing and takes tia away to paris for some time...just then sabrina enters..and ranny Angry ...gets close to her..and sleeps with her..tia finds out abt this..and this time she breaks up with him....ranny then dates sabrina babe for lot of time....tia ranveer get back together finally only in the last epi of the serial
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hey bhaagu!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index