India-Forums

Remix
Remix

AB KYA!!!!!!!!!!

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged

hey bhaagu wat the hel.....this is exact rebelde.....yeh kya ho raha hai........ab ranveer jail jayegaDead...tht shy will support uvAngry........uv will go totally against ashi.ashi might loose the electionsOuch.....tia will cry cry cry cry n cryCry.everything is going hay-wire......tht latty will do bhaagu knows whtConfused.....

tday tia kept questionin ranny and suspected him to no end...ranny also lost his cool ova her......uv is plottin against ashi in all ways n ashi is tryin her best to put uv down.....

saare ke saare ek dosre ke against ho rahein hain....and the advantage is being taken by dev(IL)....shy the fry.....n latty.....Dead

hwy bhaagu yeh kya ho raha hai

pls don get angry if u dont aggree wth me.yeh mera opinion hai.....

Edited by funky n crazy - 27 March 2006 at 8:11am

remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i totally support u but d way ranveer shoted on tia was very very rude Angry
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i definately suport u...this stinks...n i mean STINKS!!
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:34am | IP Logged
first of all ranveer jaise chup chup ke baathein kar raha that nebody will suspect him Confused Confused but this is just the start of ranveers anger and wen he gets jailed he gets even more angry on tia and raghu will use this 2 his full advantage. thankfully in rebelde mia dosent get 2 close 2 gaston coz she luvs onli miguel but that miguel hooks up with another girl romina Dead and even kisses her which mia sees and that time she is heartbroken but they get back together after some 15 epi Big smile

as 4 shyla supporting yuvi i dnt think that will happen shyla is after ranveer and is onli supporing ashi coz ranveer is with ashi Angry and luks like in remix they have given latty a bit of shylas role coz deigo takes sols help but here in remix he mite take lattys help she mite get close 2 ashi gain her trust and spill out all secrets 2 yuvi Angry thereby gaining his trust and getting closer 2 him Angry

hey bhaggu shy is after ranny raghu after tia latty after yuvi Ouch thnk god ashi is spared but thats also just 4 a while Cry
foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
PLEASE SOMEONE WRITE TO SHRISTI AND GET HER TO STOP COPYING TIA RANVEER STORY FROM REBELDE..I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

first ranveer is break -up with tia after the jail epi then thye get back together only to have ranveer cheat on tia with this romania...but tia forgives him for this...then tia goes to paris..for some time and lo behold...u have ranny getting close to this sabrina...and fooling around with her..when tia finds out...another BIG break up..and ranny starts dating this sabrina girl..and they get together only in the LAST epi of rebelde...TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!!!

y do all these things have to happen to TIA - RANVEER ONLY!!!!

i can see so many more break-ups and tragedies with them....THIS IS ENOUGH!!!!
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
guys do you remember the time when tia went to return ran's gifts ..i think its gona be the exact crying.....
and crying.....
and crying.......

and acc to rebelde.. yuvi wil date shy and ashi wil prob lose the elections.....
and mia miguel en el carro LOL LOL

and there is gona be more tension and anger....
but suddenly there is gonna be fun and happiness again..tho i didnt see today's vid thats what happened last time....so hope the same thing happenS..
Fingers CROSSED!!!!!!!!
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
totally lamina wen i read the rebelde spoilers i was shocked that miguel[ranveer] cheated on tia twice and inspite of that she forgave him but then the second time was 2 much 2 handle 4 her Cry Cry Cry and she finally gave up on miguel Cry [dnt blame her ne girl would do that]

u know wat i wish tia and ranveer never returned back from the island they were so happy over there Cry
foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i dont think there is going to be much fun in the tia ranveer story from now on....if rebelde is to be belived...its only a down hill journey now Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index