Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

dance today or monday?

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
as im eagerly waiting for todays episode... im just wondering if the song seq will be shown today or will it be just the interaction with everyone. 
- they will show la - asr talk
- khushi and everyone comes to the RM as per precap
- followed by awkward moments with shyam 

will we get to the dance... today??. i hope we get some arhi time today bec the weekend is coming they need to give as something.. 

what do u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really really wanna see arhi rabba ve moments😳i  guess the dance wll be on monday.Edited by shar19 - 12 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
There are very less chance of dance being shown today. So many non- sensical scenes would be shown today. But one thing for sure we will get to see Arnav looking at Khushi😍
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dance will mostly come next week...half of next week will be payash engagement, then ASR announcing his engagement being called-off...then everyone shocked...Anjali crying as if someone has died...
anfield206 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anjali crying as if someone has died..."
 for what reason anjali will not cry for?
zaniax thumbnail

I think the engagement will be stretched till mon...then LA is going to finally exit on tue and aftr tht arhi's story will progress. Hopefully 😊

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess it will be on monday and the next week will be all about payash engagement and some Arshi moments. La's grief also has to be given some space and not to mention shaam and his fear of being exposed.but then again you can expect many things to happen too soon at the rate they are going and jumbled up so many tracks.we can expect them to just show the engagement today and a new track from next week.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just want it today but don't knw...when...