Updates-EMAET episodes-only for reading

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi everybody!

as the Updates for EMAET is growing too long, I am is starting a New thread with help of Jem where you all can only read the updates and not reply for them.. You can reply for them in the usual update thread.. For those who just wanna read the updates can do it here...

This has been started after the request of so many people who were not able to find their updates in th thread...

Thank you for your co-operation...

I am posting all the updates from the beginning along with the dates, and will continue it till the end of EMAET... Thank you once again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuradha thumbnail

hi everybody!

Update Dated : 16th March 2006... first episode

SHAAN IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW HOST ISHITA ARUN 👏 👏 👏

OVERVIEW OF THE SHOW

The Judges

As mentioned before in a topic in this forum the judges are, Less and our grt gazal singer Hariharan ji(The Coloniol Cousins).. Hariji has done lot of good works.. I luv his singing.. I am happy tat gajji has brought him in as a judge.. Hip hip hurray to gajji... 👏 👏

The Participants

There are totally 8 girls and 8 boys frm the Challenge 2005 participants..

The boys are:

Sharib, Viswas, Aishwarya, Niladri, Saptak, Irfan, Rajeev, Vishwanath

The girls are:

Twinkle, Ujjaini, Ratima, Sinchan, Vinita, Sanchali, Banjotsna, Joyeetha.

The Show

Each girl today got the chance to select 2 guys of her choice.. The judges will make the final decision of who the jodi is.. The guys will get the chance tomoro to select 2 girls and again its the judges decision.. The judges may accept the participants choices or may be they can make their own choice of the jodi..
And then the jodi starts singing, so 8 jodi's are formed and after the Great Public Voting each jodi is eliminated one week..

Today's Show

As said, today the girls got the chance to select their teams..

1. Sanchali - chose irfan and saptak
2. Banjotsna - chose viswas and Sharib
3. Vinita - chose Sharib and Niladri
4. Ujjaini - chose Aishwarya and Viswas
5. Twinkle - chose Viswas and Sharib
6. Ratima - chose Irfan and Viswanath
7. sinchan - chose Irfan and Viswas
8. Joyeetha - chose Viswas and Saptak

Each girl sang with their selected guys and the judges have kept some jodi in mind.. They will tell the jodi tomoro after hearing to the guys...

NO ONE CHOSE RAJEEV and he was asked sing all alone...

POOR GUY...

Edited by ans24us1 - 18 years ago
Anuradha thumbnail
hi everybody!

Update Dated : 17th March 2006... second episode

I have jus now, come from my tv room.. I didnt find today's episode so interesting as it was yesterday.. I must say onething.. The guys are better singers than the girls

The Show

The show as usual begins with shaan and ishitha.. I feel Ishitha is a better anchor than shaan.. May be its my opinion.. Plz post on this too... So, let me tell you all which guy has choosen which girls.. As told u yesterday, today the guys will choose the girls..

1. Saptak - Sanchali, Joyeetha
2. Niladri - Vinitha, Twinkle
3. Aishwarya - Sinchan, Ujjaini
4. Irfan - Twinkle, Banjotsna
5. Viswanath - Ujjaini, Ratima(best performance of today's episode)
6. Sharib - as usual Twinkle, Sinchan(a question: Does Twinkle and Sharib see eachother)
7. Viswas - Twinkle, Joyeetha
8. Rajeev - Ujjaini, Sinchan

The last singer is Rajeev, and he requests hariji and less to give him the pair instead of him selecting the pair..

There is one wild card jodi.. Who will it be??? No one knows.. IS IT HEMA and HIMANI, or is it PARESH with someone else.. or SWANANDA

The wild card jodi is not yet been introduced.. The results are also not yet given.. The jodi is formed purely on singing and not on the choices given by the participants.. It may happen that the jodi is formed with someone whom the participant has not mentioned...

Lets see what happens.. Wait and watch.... No other go...
Anuradha thumbnail
hi everybody

Update Dated: 23rd March 2006.. Jodi Announcement Episode

Shaan comes in and sings, woh jodi hai kahan(revised of woh ladki hai kahan).. marvellous lyrics...

Hariji and Less say that 4 jodi's are final and the other 4 are yet to be finalised.. So, today there are 4 jodi's confirmed..

I am pretty happy with the choices of the judges.. After all its Hariji the grt..

JODI's

1. Rajeev and Sanchali (sang soniye song from aksar.. The jodi is good.. Rajeev tries to sing along with Sanchali in the same pitch.. so, grt going jodi.. Top 6 mein toh aahi jayegi.. )

2.Irfan and Sinchan(sings too hain wahi.. I must say, the chemistry was really good.. But sinchan has to low her voice to Irfan's pitch.. I see them also in top 7.. )

3.Vishwanath and Ratima(not tat good jodi.. Ratima has a very sweet voice and more over, their chemistry wasnt tat good.. Viswanath dances a lot, but Ratima doesnt.. lets see..)

4.my fav, ujjaini and aishwarya
Their jodi is too good.. But one thing, ujjaini has to low down her scale, wen they both sing together, aishwarya's voice is not heard at all.. I see them in top 3 or top 4..)

And then comes the wildcard entry.. Its none other than, rishikesh and prajaktha.. For those who dnt know, they are married couples, and have been the participants of SRGMP..)

But there ariases a problem, Viswas says, he is not ready to accept the wild card entry because, they will get sympathy votes because they both are married couples.. Hariji disagrees to this, but less agrees.. No one knows, if their jodi will stay or they will be split again..
Anuradha thumbnail

hi everybody!

update as on 24th March 2006.. Final jodi selection...

Shocks and Shocks and only shocks..

1. Niladri and Vinita(rocking )

2. Saptak and Joyeetha(I dnt know wat these judges have made the decision)

3. Sharib and Banjotsna (The most shocking of this show.. This wasnt so shocking wen debojit won the contest)

4. Viswas and Twinkle(they are singing koi mil gaya from kuch kuch hota hai.. im hearing it now.. its too disappointing..)

5. Hrishikesh and Prajaktha(this jodi will win surely...) i really have hopes on this jodi now...

And for Sharib, dnt know wat to say.. Such a deserving singer and i dnt know.. he is too unlucky...

Anuradha thumbnail
The jodi once again only for you all

I am only giving the codes.. im not sure with the landline ph no, so not giving here..)

1. Rajeev and Sanchali (to vote sms SR to 7575)
2. Irfan and Sinchan (to vote sms SI to 7575)
3. Ratima and Viswanath(to vote sms RV to 7575)
4. Ujjaini and Aishwarya(to vote sms UA to 7575)
5. Saptak and Joyeetha(to vote sms JS to 7575)
6. Niladri and Vinita(to vote sms VN to 7575)
7. Sharib and Banjotsna(to vote sms BS to 7575)
8. Viswas and Twinkle(to vote sms TV to 7575)
9. Hrishikesh and Prajaktha(to vote sms PH to 7575)

Tats it.. jodis are finally done.. So, the voting starts after 30th of march..

Anuradha thumbnail

hi everybody

im back with the update... just now the show got over...

UPDATED AS ON 30th March 2006..

The Points Schem

Hariji will give stars for the partcipants for their singing and performance.. Less will give stars for the participants for their EMET magic... EMET magic is how the jodi's co-ordinate with eachother... The stars are given out of 7..

The Show Today

All the girls and guys sing the theme of bluff master...

Today's theme is: CHED - CHAD
----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.1 : RAJEEV and SANCHALI

They sang tera rang balle balle from Soldier.. According to me Sanchali was superb.. Rajeev has to practice well.. He was very nervous.. Judges said, Sanchali was very good...

STARS:
Hariharan(for singing and performance) - 4 stars
Less(for EMET magic) - 5 stars

-----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.2 : IRFAN and SINCHAN

They sang Gori - Gori from Main Hoon Na.. According to me both's chemistry was not tat good.. Sur bhi yahan - wahan tha... Judges said, they can do much better with this.. Sur antara mein theek nahin tha.. Energy should be thr...

STARS:
Hariharan(for singing and performance) - 5 stars
Less(for EMET magic) - 4 stars

------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.3 : RATIMA and VISWANATH

They sang Ek Ladki Anjani Si from KKHH.. According to me they were good... Ratima has to make her sur correct.. Judges said, very good... They are the highest point gainers

STARS:
Hariharan(for singing and performance) - 6 stars
Less(for EMET magic) - 6 stars

----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.4 : UJJAINI and AISHWARYA

They sang yeh ladka hain deewana from KKHH.. According to me they were good.. Good chemistry.. Judges said was good...

STARS:

------------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.5 : NILADRI and VINITA

They sang nahin nahin abhi nahin.. According to me niladri was superb.. Judges said, Niladri was very good... And as Vinita was nervous, Niladri supported her a lot.. And it was shown, and this should not happen...

STARS:

------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.6 : JOYEETHA and SAPTAK

They sang aankhon ki gustaakhiyaan from HDDCS.. Judges said, they expect more from saptak and tat Joyeetha has sing out.. She was singing for herself...

STARS:

-----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.7 : SHARIB and BANJO

They sang khud ko kya samajhti hai from DIL.. According to me Sharib was superb.. Banjo is only a banjo.. nothing over there.. She didnt sing much at all.. Judges said, Sharib was very good and he has to support banjo... Banjo has to improve.

STARS:

--------------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.8 : HRISHI and PRAJAKTHA

They sang makhna from Bade miya chote miya.. According to me both sang very well.. Hrishi took prajakta in godi once while performing... Judges said, Hrishi was good and prajakta has to come out of nervousnous...

STARS:
Less(for EMET magic) - 4 stars

--------------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.9 : VISWAS and TWINKLE

They sang mujhe tumse mohobbat hai from lakshya.. According to me, their performance was very good.. No singing at all.. Viswas was not feeling well.. so, he couldn sing well, he said.. But he did it... Judges said, Their chemistry is good, but has to improve on singing...

STARS:
Less(for EMET magic) - 6 stars

----------------------------------------------

Tomoro will update which has a new theme... Till then enjoy browsing and updates...

Anuradha thumbnail
If any changes to be made in the updates,
please pm me, i will do it...

thanks for ur participation...
Anuradha thumbnail
hi everybody

Update as on 31st March 2006

The Show has began.. The show starts with Hariji and Less giving tips to the participants..

All the participants sing Right Here Right Now...

Todays Show: Kuch kuch hota hai

Jodi No:1 : Aishwarya and Ujjaini

They sing, Kuch toh hua hai from Kal ho naa ho... Ujjaini was not tat good in the sur... The judges say, the couple has improved a lot from yesterday's performance... They say, this 5 star differs from yesterday's 5 stars...

Stars:

Hariji(for singing and performance): 5 Stars

Less(for EMET magic): 5 stars...

Jodi No:2 : Viswanath and Ratima

They sing, Kuch naa kaho from Kuch naa kaho... Ratima's voice suited the song very well... The judges say, the couple has improved a lot from yesterday's performance...

Stars:

Hariji(for singing and performance): 4 Stars

Jodi No:3 : Viswas and Twinkle

They sing, Betabiyaan from Gupt... Really to tell you all, it was a marvelous performance... The judges say, the couple has sung really well... Wen Viswas went out of sur for one moment, Twinkle took the risk of correcting her, and this was mentioned by the judges too...

Stars:

Hariji(for singing and performance): 6 Stars

Less(for EMET magic): 6 stars...

Jodi No:4 : Sharib and Banjotsna

They sing, Suraj hua matham from K3G... Wow, Sharib is damn good... I was reminded of Vinit wen he sang this song... Banjo had very few lines to sing.. But she managed it... The judges said, Sharib sings very well and tat banjo and sharib have brought a chemistry now in their performance...

They both hug each other wen talking to ishitaa and some kindas and funny things were going on between them...

Stars:

Less(for EMET magic): 6 stars...

Jodi No:5 : Saptak and Joyeetha

They sing, churaliya hai tumne... The judges praised Saptak for his for being good and also criticized as he was not good at times... They gave same comments to joyeetha tooo...

Stars:

Jodi No:6 : Irfan and Sinchan

They sing, socho ki jilon ka shehar from Mission Kashmir... Much better performance than yesterday... The judges say, they are good singers but khulke nahin gaate hain... bahut andar se hi gaate hain... and ya tats right...

Stars:

Hariji(for singing and performance): 4 Stars

Jodi No:7 : Hrishikesh and Prajakta

They sing, tum aaye toh hawaon mein from PBDHH... Wow, really good singing... tats y its said, hrishi is the best.. Both of them had real good chemistry in them.. They had really romantic voice in their singing... The judges said the same also.. Really impressive one... This jodi is the best...

Stars:

Jodi No:8 : Niladri and Vinita

They sing, Maine pyaar kiya from Maine pyaar kiya... Really good singing... They have done a real good improvement from yesterday.. They werent that nervous today as yesterday.. Very melodious.. Real good chemistry shown too.. The judges too praise them, but say they can do much better than this...

Stars:

Jodi No:9 : Rajeev and Sanchali

They sing, i dnt know which song... I have no idea of wat song is that... If anyone knows, jus post it here... Sanchali as usual, she was the best... She can make Rajeev win this contest also.. No doubt abt it... Their chemistry was also very good.. The judges praised them both for their singing and also their chemistry.. They are the highest point gainers for today...

Stars:

Less(for EMET magic): 7 stars...

It was nice seeing all the 9 jodi's singing.. But the sad moment is when one jodi will be eliminated next week... So, people in US and other countries can also vote now with the internet votes.. No idea if its counted... But then too, give a try...

The link for the website is:

http://www.emet.sifymax.in/

So, keep voting and may the worst jodi get eliminated...
Anuradha thumbnail
Update Dated : 6-4-06

hi everybody!

The show has started...

The theme is Love at first sight

The colonial Cousins have completed 10 years of formation..

Jodi No. 1

The jodi no. 1 is TV(Twinkle and Viswas).. .. Congratulations to them... They sing Lagan Lagi tumse mann ki lagan... They get 20.77% of the votes... Judges prediction : Sanchali and Rajeev..

Jodi No.2

The jodi no. 2 is SR(Sanchali and Rajeev).. .. congratulations to them.. They get 19.11% of the votes.. They sing oh jaane jaana...   Judges Prediction : Twinkle and Viswas

Jodi no. 3

The jodi no. 3 is BS(Sharib and Banjotsna).. .. I am so happy for Sharib.. They get 16.23%.. They sing tumse pyaar hua...                      Judges Prediction : Raktima and Viswanath

Jodi no. 4

The jodi no. 4 is PH(Prajaktha and Hrishikesh).. .. I am happy for them that their ranking is in top 5... They get 11% of the votes.. Not sure wat song they sang...

Jodi No. 5

The jodi no. 5 is UA(ujjaini and Aiswarya).. .. They get 9% of the votes.. Judges prediction : UA, RV or JS..

Jodi No. 6

The jodi no. 6 is SI(Sinchan and Irfan).. .. I dnt know how come they got the 6th place... Judges wanted RV to come atleast to this place...

Jodi No. 7

The jodi no. 7 is RV(Raktima and Viswanath).. I am happy that atleast here, the judges got their guess right.. .. It happens always...

Jodi no. 8

The jodi no. 8 is JS(joyeetha and saptak).. If i would have been given the choice, i would have eliminated this jodi and kept niladri and vinita in.. but, never mind it...

So, the eliminated jodi is Niladri and Vinita

Veto Power

You might ask me what this veto power is.. This is a power thats given to the judges.. If a jodi is eliminated on thursday and that jodi deserves to be in the next round, then the judges can stop them from voting out...

But this power can be used only once by the judges in this whole competition...

During the break, Raktima was crying and that was shown as censored.. What was that???