Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Updates-EMAET episodes-only for reading

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged

hi everybody!

as the Updates for EMAET is growing too long, I am is starting a New thread with help of Jem where you all can only read the updates and not reply for them.. You can reply for them in the usual update thread.. For those who just wanna read the updates can do it here...

This has been started after the request of so many people who were not able to find their updates in th thread...

Thank you for your co-operation...

I am posting all the updates from the beginning along with the dates, and will continue it till the end of EMAET... Thank you once again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marwahsjayoct101

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged

hi everybody!

Update Dated : 16th March 2006... first episode

SHAAN IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW HOST ISHITA ARUN Clap Clap Clap

OVERVIEW OF THE SHOW

The Judges

As mentioned before in a topic in this forum the judges are, Less and our grt gazal singer Hariharan ji(The Coloniol Cousins).. Hariji has done lot of good works.. I luv his singing.. I am happy tat gajji has brought him in as a judge.. Hip hip hurray to gajji... Clap Clap

The Participants

There are totally 8 girls and 8 boys frm the Challenge 2005 participants..

The boys are:

Sharib, Viswas, Aishwarya, Niladri, Saptak, Irfan, Rajeev, Vishwanath

The girls are:

Twinkle, Ujjaini, Ratima, Sinchan, Vinita, Sanchali, Banjotsna, Joyeetha.

The Show

Each girl today got the chance to select 2 guys of her choice.. The judges will make the final decision of who the jodi is.. The guys will get the chance tomoro to select 2 girls and again its the judges decision.. The judges may accept the participants choices or may be they can make their own choice of the jodi..
And then the jodi starts singing, so 8 jodi's are formed and after the Great Public Voting each jodi is eliminated one week..

Today's Show

As said, today the girls got the chance to select their teams..

1. Sanchali - chose irfan and saptak
2. Banjotsna - chose viswas and Sharib
3. Vinita - chose Sharib and Niladri
4. Ujjaini - chose Aishwarya and Viswas
5. Twinkle - chose Viswas and Sharib
6. Ratima - chose Irfan and Viswanath
7. sinchan - chose Irfan and Viswas
8. Joyeetha - chose Viswas and Saptak

Each girl sang with their selected guys and the judges have kept some jodi in mind.. They will tell the jodi tomoro after hearing to the guys...

NO ONE CHOSE RAJEEV and he was asked sing all alone...

POOR GUY...

Edited by ans24us1 - 27 March 2006 at 8:08am
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
hi everybody!

Update Dated : 17th March 2006... second episode

I have jus now, come from my tv room.. I didnt find today's episode so interesting as it was yesterday.. I must say onething.. The guys are better singers than the girls

The Show

The show as usual begins with shaan and ishitha.. I feel Ishitha is a better anchor than shaan.. May be its my opinion.. Plz post on this too... So, let me tell you all which guy has choosen which girls.. As told u yesterday, today the guys will choose the girls..

1. Saptak - Sanchali, Joyeetha
2. Niladri - Vinitha, Twinkle
3. Aishwarya - Sinchan, Ujjaini
4. Irfan - Twinkle, Banjotsna
5. Viswanath - Ujjaini, Ratima(best performance of today's episode)
6. Sharib - as usual Twinkle, Sinchan(a question: Does Twinkle and Sharib see eachother)
7. Viswas - Twinkle, Joyeetha
8. Rajeev - Ujjaini, Sinchan

The last singer is Rajeev, and he requests hariji and less to give him the pair instead of him selecting the pair..

There is one wild card jodi.. Who will it be??? No one knows.. IS IT HEMA and HIMANI, or is it PARESH with someone else.. or SWANANDA

The wild card jodi is not yet been introduced.. The results are also not yet given.. The jodi is formed purely on singing and not on the choices given by the participants.. It may happen that the jodi is formed with someone whom the participant has not mentioned...

Lets see what happens.. Wait and watch.... No other go...
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged
hi everybody

Update Dated: 23rd March 2006.. Jodi Announcement Episode

Shaan comes in and sings, woh jodi hai kahan(revised of woh ladki hai kahan).. marvellous lyrics...

Hariji and Less say that 4 jodi's are final and the other 4 are yet to be finalised.. So, today there are 4 jodi's confirmed..

I am pretty happy with the choices of the judges.. After all its Hariji the grt..

JODI's

1. Rajeev and Sanchali (sang soniye song from aksar.. The jodi is good.. Rajeev tries to sing along with Sanchali in the same pitch.. so, grt going jodi.. Top 6 mein toh aahi jayegi.. )

2.Irfan and Sinchan(sings too hain wahi.. I must say, the chemistry was really good.. But sinchan has to low her voice to Irfan's pitch.. I see them also in top 7.. )

3.Vishwanath and Ratima(not tat good jodi.. Ratima has a very sweet voice and more over, their chemistry wasnt tat good.. Viswanath dances a lot, but Ratima doesnt.. lets see..)

4.my fav, ujjaini and aishwarya
Their jodi is too good.. But one thing, ujjaini has to low down her scale, wen they both sing together, aishwarya's voice is not heard at all.. I see them in top 3 or top 4..)

And then comes the wildcard entry.. Its none other than, rishikesh and prajaktha.. For those who dnt know, they are married couples, and have been the participants of SRGMP..)

But there ariases a problem, Viswas says, he is not ready to accept the wild card entry because, they will get sympathy votes because they both are married couples.. Hariji disagrees to this, but less agrees.. No one knows, if their jodi will stay or they will be split again..
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged

hi everybody!

update as on 24th March 2006.. Final jodi selection...

Shocks and Shocks and only shocks..

1. Niladri and Vinita(rocking )

2. Saptak and Joyeetha(I dnt know wat these judges have made the decision)

3. Sharib and Banjotsna (The most shocking of this show.. This wasnt so shocking wen debojit won the contest)

4. Viswas and Twinkle(they are singing koi mil gaya from kuch kuch hota hai.. im hearing it now.. its too disappointing..)

5. Hrishikesh and Prajaktha(this jodi will win surely...) i really have hopes on this jodi now...

And for Sharib, dnt know wat to say.. Such a deserving singer and i dnt know.. he is too unlucky...

Edited by ans24us1 - 27 March 2006 at 8:13am
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged
The jodi once again only for you all

I am only giving the codes.. im not sure with the landline ph no, so not giving here..)

1. Rajeev and Sanchali (to vote sms SR to 7575)
2. Irfan and Sinchan (to vote sms SI to 7575)
3. Ratima and Viswanath(to vote sms RV to 7575)
4. Ujjaini and Aishwarya(to vote sms UA to 7575)
5. Saptak and Joyeetha(to vote sms JS to 7575)
6. Niladri and Vinita(to vote sms VN to 7575)
7. Sharib and Banjotsna(to vote sms BS to 7575)
8. Viswas and Twinkle(to vote sms TV to 7575)
9. Hrishikesh and Prajaktha(to vote sms PH to 7575)

Tats it.. jodis are finally done.. So, the voting starts after 30th of march..

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged

hi everybody

im back with the update... just now the show got over...

UPDATED AS ON 30th March 2006..

The Points Schem

Hariji will give stars for the partcipants for their singing and performance.. Less will give stars for the participants for their EMET magic... EMET magic is how the jodi's co-ordinate with eachother... The stars are given out of 7..

The Show Today

All the girls and guys sing the theme of bluff master...

Today's theme is: CHED - CHAD
----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.1 : RAJEEV and SANCHALI

They sang tera rang balle balle from Soldier.. According to me Sanchali was superb.. Rajeev has to practice well.. He was very nervous.. Judges said, Sanchali was very good...

STARS:
Hariharan(for singing and performance) - 4 stars
Less(for EMET magic) - 5 stars

-----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.2 : IRFAN and SINCHAN

They sang Gori - Gori from Main Hoon Na.. According to me both's chemistry was not tat good.. Sur bhi yahan - wahan tha... Judges said, they can do much better with this.. Sur antara mein theek nahin tha.. Energy should be thr...

STARS:
Hariharan(for singing and performance) - 5 stars
Less(for EMET magic) - 4 stars

------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.3 : RATIMA and VISWANATH

They sang Ek Ladki Anjani Si from KKHH.. According to me they were good... Ratima has to make her sur correct.. Judges said, very good... They are the highest point gainers

STARS:
Hariharan(for singing and performance) - 6 stars
Less(for EMET magic) - 6 stars

----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.4 : UJJAINI and AISHWARYA

They sang yeh ladka hain deewana from KKHH.. According to me they were good.. Good chemistry.. Judges said was good...

STARS:

------------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.5 : NILADRI and VINITA

They sang nahin nahin abhi nahin.. According to me niladri was superb.. Judges said, Niladri was very good... And as Vinita was nervous, Niladri supported her a lot.. And it was shown, and this should not happen...

STARS:

------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.6 : JOYEETHA and SAPTAK

They sang aankhon ki gustaakhiyaan from HDDCS.. Judges said, they expect more from saptak and tat Joyeetha has sing out.. She was singing for herself...

STARS:

-----------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.7 : SHARIB and BANJO

They sang khud ko kya samajhti hai from DIL.. According to me Sharib was superb.. Banjo is only a banjo.. nothing over there.. She didnt sing much at all.. Judges said, Sharib was very good and he has to support banjo... Banjo has to improve.

STARS:

--------------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.8 : HRISHI and PRAJAKTHA

They sang makhna from Bade miya chote miya.. According to me both sang very well.. Hrishi took prajakta in godi once while performing... Judges said, Hrishi was good and prajakta has to come out of nervousnous...

STARS:
Less(for EMET magic) - 4 stars

--------------------------------------------------------
JODI NO.9 : VISWAS and TWINKLE

They sang mujhe tumse mohobbat hai from lakshya.. According to me, their performance was very good.. No singing at all.. Viswas was not feeling well.. so, he couldn sing well, he said.. But he did it... Judges said, Their chemistry is good, but has to improve on singing...

STARS:
Less(for EMET magic) - 6 stars

----------------------------------------------

Tomoro will update which has a new theme... Till then enjoy browsing and updates...

Edited by ans24us1 - 30 March 2006 at 11:41am
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
If any changes to be made in the updates,
please pm me, i will do it...

thanks for ur participation...

Go to top