Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

"I fear for Karunya" (Page 2)

sumesh IF-Stunnerz
sumesh
sumesh

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Malashetty...

Nw people will stop bluffing abt her comment regarding anuj....

I mentioned earlier that SONY again playign with her words....

So she didnt come to mumbai yet Cry ...She is missign stage shows & all...Nw all in stage shows...This si teh right time for ehr to get mcuh fame if she si in mumbai....

I think she will be thinking SONY will invite her for grand finale which only be happened april 18th only...

Hmmm She is wasting time there Cry

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the article ...So all these singers are still bound to some Sony contract ? May be Sony wanna use them for some concert
karunya- II2 Senior Member
karunya- II2
karunya- II2

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i don't think anything is to be afraid for karu as he is already a winner in all rights..

They most discussed contestants were AMEY, KARUNYA, ANTARA & PANNA

These 4 will be rocking the stage in many many shows & concerts in years and years to come.

At the end, we all know who is talented & who is not.

mona_kaur Senior Member
mona_kaur
mona_kaur

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I think itz foolish for karu fans to say that he should not fear now cozz amey is out.....sorry to say but you guys must realize that amey wazz the best contestant voted against an average contestant.....and its been the trend on indian idol....so don't be surprised as karu being a best singer also getting voted out.......
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
HI I definitely agree with Antara.

KARU fans DO KEEP VOTING FOR KARUNYA BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME VERY CRAZY PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!! ONE SUCH IS CALLED MR NITISH KUMAR WHO KEEPS POSTING 1 PG MSG ON SIFYMAX GENERAL MSG BOARD ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY CLAIMING HE HAS ENOUGH POWER AND MONEY TO MAKE SANDEEP AN IDOL AND HE ALSO URGES OTHERS TO DO SO AND TELLS PEOPLE TO MAKE SANDEEP A WINNER "JUST WE DID WITH   QAZI TOUQEER " .

SO KEEP VOTING FOR KARUNYA ALL U KARU FANS !!!!!

BY THE WAY I KNOW THERE ARE MANY TRUE SANDEEP FANS SO I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO U GUYS I JUST WANT TO MAKE SOME PEOPLE AWARE THAT THERE ARE LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE VOTING FOR THE WRONG REASONS....

PEACE.......

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshmm

great!
Thankyou so much Mala for the article.
Where did you get it from?

Its from http://indiantelevision.com/

Thanks for the article. I'm guessing Antara will return to Mumbai sometime before the grand finale. Maybe we'll see her perform in one of Sony's shows/events...depends on her contract w/the channel though.
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bruno4

HI I definitely agree with Antara.

KARU fans DO KEEP VOTING FOR KARUNYA BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME VERY CRAZY PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!! ONE SUCH IS CALLED MR NITISH KUMAR WHO KEEPS POSTING 1 PG MSG ON SIFYMAX GENERAL MSG BOARD ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY CLAIMING HE HAS ENOUGH POWER AND MONEY TO MAKE SANDEEP AN IDOL AND HE ALSO URGES OTHERS TO DO SO AND TELLS PEOPLE TO MAKE SANDEEP A WINNER "JUST WE DID WITH   QAZI TOUQEER " .

SO KEEP VOTING FOR KARUNYA ALL U KARU FANS !!!!!

BY THE WAY I KNOW THERE ARE MANY TRUE SANDEEP FANS SO I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO U GUYS I JUST WANT TO MAKE SOME PEOPLE AWARE THAT THERE ARE LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE VOTING FOR THE WRONG REASONS....

PEACE.......

what, are you serious? LOL... Confused

that guy (nitesh kumar) is get gonna it...he better stop using his full name lol.

and wow what a loser...Mr. I am going to use all my money and power so that a contestant can win II2

Edited by noname01 - 27 March 2006 at 11:45am
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
misleading .... sensible person won't shell out all his saving for some TV title.
I am Amey fan but still there is a LIMIT about what extent I can go.
I can say for sure that if you can influcnce people or have good networking of people you can make a candidate won with least amount of personal money.
good example is SRGMP Challange 2005

Go to top