Thankyou India Forums :-)

sweetlata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Everyone !!πŸ˜›

I am making this thread to express my feelings and all that I have in my heart today!😳 

I never wanted to tell anyone about my accident because I knew that I would get everyone worried. But meri Sameer se baat ho rahi thi and I was not in complete senses, and I told him everything ! And then He told to Sakshi ! aur Sakshi jaan ne mere liye ek thread hi bana di ! First time in the history of IF , a thread just for me ! And when i read it, I SWEAR ! I cried !! And  I am delighted ! I really feel special…..That's why I want to thankuuu all ! Although, the word THANK YOU is very veryyy small for me to express my gratitude ! But plss allow me to write a few words for u lovely people out here !! Because:

Smile an everlasting smile, a smile can bring you
Near to me.πŸ˜›
Don't ever let me find you down, cause that would
Bring a tear to me.
This world has lost it's glory, let's start a brand
New story now, my love.😳
Right now, there'll be no other time and I can show
You how, my love.πŸ˜›

Talk in everlasting words, and dedicate them all to
Me.πŸ˜ƒ
And I will give you all my life, I'm here if you
Should call to me.😊

You think that I don't even mean a single word I
Say.πŸ˜•
 ITS ONLY WORDS, AND WORDS ARE ALL I HAVE, TO TAKE UR HEART AWAY !! 😳

Sameer : janaab aapke liye mai jitna kahu wo kam hi hoga ! The day I met u , I think that was one of the best days of my life ! mai nahi jaanti thi ki aapko meri itni fikar hai ! Fikar hai ye zarur pata tha but itniii ye nahi pata tha ! jaanti hu ki tumhe Thanks kehne ki zarurat nahi ! Kyuki tum mere ho !! But fir bhi Sameer ! mere liye itni chinta aur itni prayers ! Bon bhi gaye the ! I am touched ! I mean it !! I really love u from the core bottom of my heart !! A lottttttttttttttttt πŸ€—

Sakshi : Madam itniiii fikar hai meri? I know I know ab bologi ki mujhe kuch hota to tumhe bhi hoti itni fikar ! But aapko kuchhh nahi hoga samjhiii !!!! Aur suno zara ! Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much yaar mere liye prayer karne ke liye ! Us thread ko dekh ke meri aakhe bhar aayi thi sach me yaar ! dil jeet liya aapne mera ! Ab sambhaal ke rakhiyega ! I am so glad we met and came so close ! love uuuuuuuuu loads πŸ€—

Areej : sweetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meri jaan ! itni chinta karta hai koi bhala??? Aapke message pad ke ! aapke Bade bade PM pad ke ! sms pad ke ! adhi tabiyat theek ho gayi yaar ! Eek baat to pata chal gayi hai ! Ki tum mujhse behad pyaar karti ho ! aur mai bhiiiiiii sach me !! I love u I love u I love u a lot ! I am sooooooooooo glad to have u as a fren! Sach much πŸ€—

Moonu : Moony ! yaar aakh bhar aayi thi?? Meri bhi ! tumhare pm sms pad ke ! u are such a sweetheart ! aapki prayers ke liye mai thankuuu kaise kahu ! ab daatna mat ki Thankyou kaisa ! But sach me yaar ! I am really pleased to have u as a fren !! πŸ€—

Ani di : Diii U made me feel special yaar ! Sach ! I am really verryyyy happy to know that you guys care for me so much  ! It feels like family ! I swear ! And in my family, u are just like me sis ! Love u loads πŸ€—

Su : Since u are a doc, I am sure u knew exactly what I was and I am going through ! It's a great feeling to know that there is a friend, I never met, who lives miles away , thought of helping me in her own ways…..I could'n have asked for more yaar….sach me ! U are a great fren….πŸ€—

Tashu : Tashu…..Where have u been?? I know u came after so many days and u got to hear this terrible news….Welcome back honey…..Your good wishes for me and ur missed u messages have made me feel that u care ! And I am sooooooo glad that U do and I got such an awesome fren in u ! Missed u tooooo πŸ€—

Seema di : Diiiiii Itni chinta karti ho sach me ? ya fir aise hi !! Jokin jokin I know ki karti ho…Thankyou soooooooooooooo much for ur concern ! Mujhe kya hona tha yaar?? Aapse milna hai maine ! Uske baad sochenge jo hona hoga dekh lenge πŸ€—

Madhu di : Madhu !! Aaapp ke cards aur mere aane ki khushi dekh kar mujhe laga ki sach me meri di hai jo mere ghar aane se itni khush hai ! Love u sooo much ! πŸ€—

Mans : Thankuuuu so much Mans for ur concern . U told Sameer to let me know that people out here care….and he did tell me about it and My first reaction was why did u tell everyone?? U got them all worried ! And he went, they are all praying for u ! When I came here and saw the thread, I cant tell you what I went through…It was a mixed feeling…I felt these all lovely people were so damn worried for me and the other hand I felt, I was wrong when I used to think that it doesn't make any difference to the forum,if I am here or not !! I know I was wrong…Thanks a bunch for being such a lovely friend.πŸ€—

Raghav : I know kiddo u didn post a get well soon post for me ! But I know, that deep down ur heart, U wished and prayed for me. So I would give u a huge Thankuuuuu and tell you that dun u dare talk about leaving the forum, coz it will bring a tear to me ! Thankuuu for being a lovely kiddo lolz πŸ€—

Maddy : Thankuuu Maddy for regularly catching up with the updates on my health and ur good wishes.πŸ€— 

Sonali : Madam…..U are a sweetheart ! Thankuuuuuuuu so much for ur good wishes and concern !! πŸ€—

Sejal : Ohhh Sej ! U are such a darling ! Thankuuu babes for ur best wishes πŸ€—

Ammara : Ammy jiiiiii Thankuuuu for ur best wishes ! They meant a lot to me ! u are such a sweetheart ! πŸ€—

Vishesh :  I never knew U care so much ! Thanks a bunch dear ! Thanks for being a true friend. πŸ€—

Chinni : Awwwwwwwwww Chinni ! Ur message was lovely ! Where have u been?? Miss u so much ! And Thankuu for ur wishes and being a forever friend.πŸ€—

Pooja ( xx ) : I know U dun know me ! But ofcourse I do Know u ! Someone really liked ur two xx lolz….yaa I heard a lot of goood things about u and I am sure u are as good as mentioned by ur frenz ! Thanks a ton for ur best wishes ! πŸ€—

Pooja ( sapnoki rani ) : Ur hug made me feel a lot better ! Thankuuuu for all ur love dear ! πŸ€—

Divya : Ur diiii loves U lolz What wud have happened to me? Nothing na? So why were u worried?? But Thankuu honey for ur prayers ! See they worked ! πŸ€—

Affi : Which lata ji did u think ppl were talking about ??? Anyways ! Thankuuuu affi for all ur concern ! πŸ€—

Swetha : U changed ur id and I kept wondering, someone I dun even know is so worried !! Hey thanks sweetyyyyyyyyyy for all ur concern for my health and mine WOULD BE the speediest recovery ! I hope ! πŸ€—

Ripsi : Kitna daat te ho yaar ! Pyaar karna chahiye ! Chalo hug karo loz u are such a sweetheart yaar sach me ! Thanyou so much !πŸ€—

My heartfelt special thanks to :

Bilu πŸ€—

Payal πŸ€—

Diya πŸ€—

Avtab πŸ€—

Arshi πŸ€—

Ruby πŸ€—

Moumita πŸ€—

Ayesha πŸ€—

Navi πŸ€—

Amber πŸ€—

Ramani πŸ€—

Henna πŸ€—

Sehar πŸ€—

pl-person πŸ€—

Anu πŸ€—

And everybody else I mught have missed  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Last But not the least , I want to thank INDIA – FORUMS, for blessing me with these wonderful frenz ! I just hope and wish that our frenship keeps growing as the years pass by…..I could'nt ask for more !! I owe my good health to you all….Without ur prayers, I would'nt be where I am today ! 😳

Some people, go through life

Not sure what they are looking for,

It seems no matter what they have

They always ask for more

But Frenz that's not me !!

I'll always love u all so true !

I know why am I on earth today

Because I was saved to come here, back to u !!πŸ˜ƒ

Once again ! A huge THANKUUU to all of u my dear frenz πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lataaaaaaaaaaa,sweetheart πŸ€— πŸ€—

u r back and i can't even tell u how happy that makes me.everyone was worried sick about u when we learnt about that accident and that u were in the ICU.but thanks to sameer and sakshi we got the updates about ur health continously.

Once again welcome back to the forums and remember that u r a fighter πŸ‘

πŸ€—
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
U deserve our love lata .we all r good freinds and we all care for eachother.so don't say thankx to us 😳
sweetlata thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

Lataaaaaaaaaaa,sweetheart πŸ€— πŸ€—

u r back and i can't even tell u how happy that makes me.everyone was worried sick about u when we learnt about that accident and that u were in the ICU.but thanks to sameer and sakshi we got the updates about ur health continously.

Once again welcome back to the forums and remember that u r a fighter πŸ‘

πŸ€—

Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu diiii πŸ€—πŸ€— Mujhe kya hona tha yaar ! KUCH BHI NAHI πŸ˜› 

sweetlata thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky_rose

U deserve our love lata .we all r good freinds and we all care for eachother.so don't say thankx to us 😳

I know Ammara ! But u know mai keh dena chahti thi wo sab jo dil me hai....kyuki kal na keh paayi to....yahi gam rahega ki maine apne dil kee baat dil me hi rakhi !! 😳

paagalhoonmain thumbnail
sorry!i cudnt understand tht lines,my mind isnt allowing me to think anything else but studies,but i know watever u wud hav written wud hav been gr8,nd ya i dint post any get well soon message,everything has a reason,nd i dun lik 2 tell anything abt me,but u know gd thing abt every bad thing is it comes to an end,kisi paagal ne kaha hai πŸ˜‰
take care
sweetlata thumbnail

Originally posted by: paagalhoonmain

sorry!i cudnt understand tht lines,my mind isnt allowing me to think anything else but studies,but i know watever u wud hav written wud hav been gr8,nd ya i dint post any get well soon message,everything has a reason,nd i dun lik 2 tell anything abt me,but u know gd thing abt every bad thing is it comes to an end,kisi paagal ne kaha hai πŸ˜‰
take care

kya samjh nahiiiiiiiiii aya?? dumbo !!

yeah i know i know i write well lolz

N i know u got some wierd reson for sure !

And ek paagal ne aadhi baat kahi hai every bad thing about good things , is that they too come to an end

U too take care

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
heyy no need to thank lata itz allright
paagalhoonmain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetlata

kya samjh nahiiiiiiiiii aya?? dumbo !!

yeah i know i know i write well lolz

N i know u got some wierd reson for sure !

And ek paagal ne aadhi baat kahi hai every bad thing about good things , is that they too come to an end

U too take care

samajh kuchh nahi aa raha abhi,sirf ye ki exam hai,padna hai,nd i think after u met me since then u write well!πŸ˜†

nd as per situation us aadhi baat ka kuchhmatlab nahi hai yahaan,waise shayad haiπŸ˜‰

take care 3,4,5,6................πŸ˜†

Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks lata!! For adding my name there!..I see you have not forgot me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Its great to see u back!....take care!! πŸ˜ƒ