Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

WARNING ON NEGATIVE TOPICS

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

I hate to say this to all of you, but the negative post in this section on a particular actor has increased distastefully in this section for the last couple of months. We have tried to reason out many times but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. Now this is causing problems in other sections as well, where poeple are citing the example of JJKN whenever they want to badmouth an actor. From the very beginning, we have as a RULE never allowed negative personal discussions on ANY ACTOR. Not Apoorva, not Mona, not Sameer Soni, no one, and Shilpa is no exception. We are free to discuss what they do on screen, and to some extent, share some interesting tit bits about them, provided they are properly substanciated by articles. However, personal malicious digs, the kind which is rampant in this section now a days, has never been allowed.

Please DO NOT post personal attacks on any actor or write negative post. Please take this as a warning. You are welcome to discuss the character as long as it is reasonable and not done out of malice. You are most welcome to POSITIVE things if you want.NEGATIVE and malicious personal discussions on any actor is strictly off limits. This has been said here MANY times and we are not going to repeat this. Any such post in future which redicules an actor for no rhyme or reason is going to be trashed and the member warned, even banned. Sorry if we come off as strict, but this is how it is.

If this continues, then as a preventive measure, we shall be trashing ANY TOPIC on Shilpa. Please don't force us to do that.We have had enough complaints about the negativity that is being spread in this section about the actor, and it is doing nothing but giving us unnecessary work ,leaving a very bad taste in the mouth and problems in other sections as well where poeple are citing the example of this section for negative discussions.

We sincerely hope that you understand our POV.

We all seek your co operation for keeping the section free of negativity and full of positive and welcoming vibes.

Thank you,

IF DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

laney IF-Dazzler
laney
laney

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you and very well said! Clap ill try not to post negative topics
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged
yay! Big smile
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ok Minnie!!! Tongue
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala