Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 92)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Richa: I fixed it! Thanks for pointing that out and posting the right episode. Tongue

@Priya: Of course! I forgot about the ice-chi scene. And I guess you are right. I guess that was the one exception to the rule of Geet hurting her feet when going away from Maan, maybe because at that moment Maan was not himself and was trying to go away from her. So I guess you are right whether it is Geet or Maan, when they try to deny what they have and run from it, Geet's foot get hurts. It's like a warning light or something!

@Pennu: Aw thanks! Embarrassed

And you are so right about the party fight before the outhouse track! I had forgotten about that one also. Again Geet hurts her foot while trying to leave Maan. And taking off one of her shoes she had unknowingly given (or rather chucked it LOL)it to Maan, just like her heart and to leave that behind and try to go on without it left her vulnerable to being hurt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123priyachandroseinbloompennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Episode 34...

*shaking my head* to vanish images of Maan's HOTNESS.. and getting back to reality.. but totally failingLOLLOL

But... but... the HIGHLIGHT of the epi for me...has to be... SAWLOOOTION ROFLROFL...I did not register it for the first time.. so went back twice.. and then realized what he meant... (Oh... GC!!!!! with your looks...the extra-ordinary English.. also kills me... LOLLOL )

Coming back to the epi...
The jogging scene wasEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (Ok... why was he wearing the bluetooth when he didn't want to be disturbed...Confused) there we see.. Maan getting frustrated bcoz he has to ask for a favour from Geet.. jiski MSK ko Aadat nahi hain...LOL
Maan has already decided that Geet will accompany him.. just for a FORMALITY...goes to her.. and ANNOUNCES his decision in the most MEANEST but  HOTTEST way ever !!!! LOL 

Geet discovers the truth abt Channi's death...and with that.. her faith on Brij is also destroyed..Cry she knew Brij was mean.. but now he is a MURDERER too...Ouch 
Geet realizes that Dev is her only hope.. Confusedso...everything is forgotten...she does not even think twice.. before speaking to him...MATERNAL INSTINCT!!! I guess... to desperately save your child...so almost begs for his help Cry

As it is bad for Geet.. so it is for NT(in a lesser way.. but still..)her SHAK.. has turned into a reality... Ouch I wished instead of throwing and breaking stuff.. she would have slapped DEV.. Angry
I would have been more than satisfied...AngryI m now waiting... to see.. what is NT going to do abt this ????? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictpriyachandSamanalysejyoti06pennuroseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
In this Episode 34, NT finds out about Geet's pregnency and SMSes her in name of Dev so that later she can meet Geet and advice her to abort the child Ouch ;I will not really blame NT here for trapping Geet because any married women will try to get her sautan out of her way especially after knowing the betrayal of her own husband Ouch

Geet still had some faith on Dev and she was quick to trust that SMS Ouch ;On the other hand I liked how Rajjo was a good support system for Geet here trying to help her out and also find out the truth of Channi's murder ClapClap ;Gurvinder was someone who obviously wanted to get his revenge from Brij and make sure that history does not repeat itself in the form of Geet again because that poor girl is just a victim in the hands of her own family who got her married to that jerk Ouch...

Geet from day 1 was responsible as a mother and tried out every possible way to save her unborn child even if it meant trying to reach Dev again with a hope that he might change his decision after knowing about her pregnency CryCry ..Yes on practical terms ,I will say Geet's decision was immatured becuase knowing that Dev has betrayed her in a big way ,she still wanted to keep the child without thinking what the future holds and also the fact that she is too young to become a unmarried mother Ouch;But from emotional POV as a woman ,I can totally understand why she wanted to keep the baby despite knowing that she was cheated in a fake marriage Cry ;Somewhere she felt that just like her ,even the baby is innocent and sort of victim ,so why punish the poor unborn kid by killing it CryCry

Destiny was somehow connecting the path of Maaneet and so both will hv to go to Amritsar together for the land case because along with Maan getting the land ,even Geet got the chance to meet Dev  after SMS came Wink ;Even though the SMS was from NT ,but Geet thought she is meeting Dev and so she had to go with Maan eventually which we might see in future episode Wink ..So somewhere both needed each other in their life's journey right from the start Embarrassed...

And in this episode ,I felt bad for NT as well ..it was not easy for her either to go through this bitter truth Ouch...Abhinav as Dev too was giving competition to our bangable Maan with vest compeition in the episode WinkLOL...But well GC as Maan in vest looks extra delicious any day WinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysepennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
the way he walk towards her...Wink
His jeep...Big smile
his way of taking seat belt...Tongue
His glasses...Cool
his look...Embarrassed
his shirt...Smile
BTW its the same shirt which he wor during Maaneet' SR andt Amritsar... and jungle me mangal night...Embarrassed
Its soo true that Maan looked soo Hot...Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalyseroseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Edited by richa23 - 09 February 2012 at 10:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictpriyachandSamanalyseroseinbloompennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa23

Sadia he is coming towards U please start Your analysis

@bold..
Good one Richa... ROFL Sadie thu tho gayi...LOL

geetaddict-richierich-Samanalyseroseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
 Guys I used To collect only MSK & GEET pics,I don't have Nt ones though she's looking gorgeous in that blue saree.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysepennu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by richa23

Sadia he is coming towards U please start Your analysis

@bold..
Good one Richa... ROFL Sadie thu tho gayi...LOL

BlushingBlushing
You Guys Are Planning On Killing Me Today!!!!
Yeh Kya Kar Diyaaa!!!!Cry
Nooo Maan Singh Khurana!!! Stay Away From Me!! I Ain't Intimidated By You Haan!!Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-Samanalyseroseinbloompennu

Go to top