Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 81)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ahhh!!! Was WAITING!!!ROFL
I Think I'll Let Everyone Else Analyse Before I Do MineROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Aaah finally we have the episodes which will start the famous dupatta symbolisms and Maaneet eyelock contests CoolLOLLOLLOL

This is the second time Geet's dupatta falls on MSK's forehead and he knows exactly where to go in search of Geet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Even this time Geet was in sort of trouble since she was locked up in a dark room but thanks to MSK ,she could come out of it which means everytime Geet's honour is in danger ,Maan will come to protect it and that dupatta signifies her honour EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...

Even though in these episodes MSK was filled with extreme rage and anger in his eyes ,but he was developing strong attraction for Geet which was quite evident in their confrontation in the dark room and also later when for the first time Geet falls in MSK's arms and both remembers their first meeting flashback ..ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...In every confrontation scene,it was clear that MSK was fighting his attraction towards Geet and thats why he looked even more mad over her WinkLOLEmbarrassed...

I loved their war of words in the dark room after MSK does his herogiri and reaches that room to return her dupatta back LOLEmbarrassed ;Loved how both were palying with words but not ready to accept defeat LOLEmbarrassed ;When MSK saw he could not win with her in wordplay Wink ,he grabbed her hand to show his authority but again fell flat when she trips in his arms LOLTongue ;I loved how MSK was trying hard not to get lost in her eyes when she tripped in his arms LOLLOLEmbarrassed..

And I wont lie but MSK looked extremely bangable in this episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;If I was in Geet's place ,I would hv simply pounced on him and asked him to take me away from this paagal khaana and in return take away whatever land or signature u want damn it LOLLOLLOL...

Before leaving when MSK and Geet were hving the staring competition ,I actually thought of opening a poll in the forum that time asking which staring competition is more powerful ..Maaneet or Brij-Maan TongueLOLLOLLOL..Both were extremely intense and powerful WinkLOLLOLEmbarrassed

Next morning when Brij went to MSK with marriage offer ,for once I felt like giving few virtual chummas to Brij from my TV Set LOL even though from story POV ,it was extremely wrong on his part to simply go and sell of Geet in return of that land ...very cheap to b honest AngryDead ;But a part of me was cursing Maan for rejecting this golden offer of marriage AngryLOL ,even though from story and character POV he was right in doing so Cry...Sighhh Unhappy...

Overal a powerpacked eyelock ,trip-fall dupatta symbolism and Maaneet filled episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and haan Maan looked bangable  BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...yeah I said it earlier tooLOL ..but sighhh..cant stop drooling over those sexy eyes ..light stubble ..body tight half buttoned shirt ..and and ...sorry breathing problem ..wont go further ..**breathes in breathes out** ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221priyachandpennuroseinbloom

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Geet episode 30

Another jhakaas episode especially with respect to Maan -Geet interaction and of course our first catch-eyelock sequence.Big smile

Geet has always been an expert at cutting away ropes. These experiences did come in handy later on when her "childhood friend" did the same with her.LOL Poor girl she was bound so many times in a short period of her life (not forgetting the truck thugs). LOL

Our "Maan with an attitude" of course threatens the entire family with dire consequences if he doe not get his land. He is really like a dog with a bone isn't he?Disapprove Of course Brij manages the situation by lying through his teeth.Daarji looks almost as tired as Geet expressed yesterday. He seemed almost fed up of handling one situation after the other and torn between doing the right thing and saving the family "honour".Ouch

The popular dupatta scene follows. Geet's dupatta has an unerring aim though must say. LOLBetter than many filmi villain's bullets. It always manages to fly just so it lands on our hottie Maan. EmbarrassedLOLBut somehow it seemed quite out of character for a savvy businessman to actually sneak in to someone's house just to prove a point. Anyway like Maan says later on when Geet is around he does things so uncharacteristic of him. Embarrassed

I know it is so old fashioned but how can you not fall for a guy who actually averts his eyes while throwing a dupatta but does not treat her with kid gloves when it comes to what he thinks is a dhoka.Day Dreaming It shows that MSK respects a woman's diginity and honour though he may not always respect a woman. I don't know if it makes sense.Confused
 And of course I was jumping up and down when I saw the sparks flying around. Oh my!Shocked Maan does have some issues where women are concerned. It was almost funny to see how each of them did not trust the other sex.Smile And of course smartie pie Geet comes up with a idea of tracing Dev through Maan. But someone blackmailing the great MSK is just out of question. ShockedThen of course we get our first trip- fall- catch-eyelock sequence. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedThere is something there but not completely out there between the two. Maybe we should start keeping a count of how many times this is going to happen in the future just for fun. WinkMaan has to shake himself out of his trance and Geet's eyes.

I loved the way Geet's dad has his priorities right and defends Geet from Brij's outrageous plans. ClapAnd of course no one expects the stranger dragging Geet from inside their house.Shocked Maan's questioning their "honesty" in the light of what had happened did hurt Daarji bad. But the highlight was of course Geet's eyes. Oh! those eyes burning with determination peeping from behind her dad's back is another classic scene.Day Dreaming Her line about calling the police just throws off Maan. Everytime he thinks he has figured her out this girl always seems to stun him one way or the otherShocked. It reminded me about the line that comes later which goes something like "tumharey saath zindagi badi dilchasp hogi".Life with you will definitely be interesting.EmbarrassedBig smile

Even Brij must have realized there was very little chance of convincing Geet to change her mind. So he instead sneaks out to literally bribe Maan to marry Geet. OF course we know he says no. But then the little devil in my mind was saying if Maan for some wild reason had said yes then it would have been a story which could be titled "Punar Vivaah"Evil SmileLOL .I almost cheated and thought of watching the next episode. But I am going to sleep on the suspense of what Maan actually replies and see the episode over the weekend.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
 Eye locks competition LOL

Edited by richa23 - 03 February 2012 at 10:20am

asmi123sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
It just gets better and better, doesn't it? Clap

I am not in a writing mood today... too tired and I want to do justice to this episode I so I will do my analysis tomorrow as we have the whole weekend. Smile

Happy analysing everyone!

-richierich-sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Aaahhh RE-CAP!ROFL
Geet Says
Hum Police Ki Madad LengeApprove
And Daarji's Like
"Are You High On Drugs Today Woman?"ROFL
Agar Khud Ki Phamily DEV Babu Ko Dhoond Nai Paai Toh Police Kya Khaak Dhoonde Gi!!!LOL
Waise He's In Canada---India So Police Is Useless For That MatterLOL

Oh Teri!! Geet Bachchi Hai?!!!!ROFLROFL Kamino She's A Frigin 18 Year Old Girl!!!! BACHCHI KAHAAN SE HO GAYI?!!!! ROFL
And So They're Trying To Say That An 18 Year Old Who MIGHT Make A Complaint To Police, Is A Bachchi?!!ROFL

And OH TERI!!!!
Maan Singh Khurana Ke Lioye Handa Haveli Ka Main Door OPEN HAI?!!!ROFLROFL
Okay So If I Ever Enter The Haveli, I Can Say "Sadiie Here!" And Then The Lights Make It Impossible To See Who I Am But As I Walk Further, I aM Me!!LOL
Imagine MAAN SINGH KHURANA Ki Pitaai Hoti Since You Couldn't See His Face Just YetROFLROFL

Okay Ek Baat Bataao
BRIJ BHAIYAAAROFL Has Pakro-ed Geet While MAAN SINGH KHURANA Is Walking.
Zaalimooo!!! If I CAN See Maan AND Geet, WHY Can't HE See Her?!!!!
And Uss Ne Mooh Pe Haath Rakha Hai!! Awaaaz Toh Wahi Hai!!
GEEET SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT!!!!ROFL

YEH RE-CAP HAI!!!ROFL

Abhi Poori Episode Baaki Hai!!!ROFLROFL
Shall I Continue?LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-SweetRozie123sia221bangaloresjyoti06pennuroseinbloom

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
The more her family is trying to stop Geet.. the more determined and fearless she is becoming..Smile Inspite of Brij violently and cruelly tying and locking her in a roomAngry.. Geet is not ready to give up...She does not cry or wail.. but is using her brains to finds means to get out and reach the police...Smile ( reminded me of the similar scene in the stalker track...Smile )

I was wondering.. as to why Geet didn't shout from the window first??? that would be more logical.. instead of throwing her dupatta.. when it was clear that police were leaving ????Confused 
Anyways... Jahaan Jahaan Geet ka Dupatta girega.. Vahaan Vahhan tumhe Maan milega...LOLLOL (sheesh... that was so pathetic... sorry...LOL )

The store-room scene btwn Maan-Geet was very nice...Now Maan has an impression that Geet is being adamant for her land coz she wants to keep the money and land both...Shocked plus his slowly increasing attraction  is also irking him...So his EXTRA-RUDE.. dialogues !!!! LOL
But Maan.. she is ur... WOULD BE BETTER HALF... what do u expect ???? LOLLOL 
Just how.. in what way was Geet trying to seduce Maan.. and that too in that tattered avtaar??LOLcoz I found that  ADAIEN...wala dialogue funny...LOL
We get our very first.. trademark.. TRIP AND FALL...LOL btw.. the most logical one.. I feel ??? most of them look little made up... to meConfused

One thing.. Geet's NO-Make-up.. Un-made hair look.. really adds to the overall execution.. somewhere the impact of the scene...really increases... just a minute thing... but I just loved this detailing...Smile

The little eye-lock scene.. behind Mohinder (reminded me of Pee-loonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) though small.. but very effective... Maan was admiring Geet's fearlessness/determination in those eyes or simple attraction????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Brij wants 2 nd marriage of Geet... to maintain his family's Izzat...Shocked Only Daarji agreeing with him.. Man..  they are so selfish...instead of standing with Geet.. helping her out... they want to get rid of her...AngryAngry 
For the first time.. I saw Chachaji speaking.. I was surprised to know he was against this idea???? though never spoke much.. but knows what is right and wrong...Smile

Brij almost was giving seducing looks to Maan in the end...LOL Yeah.. coz I never saw him having sweet-talks with anyone...(I guess Maan-effect...LOL) But... he uttered 2 most forbidden words in front of Maan... MARRIAGE and SHART...!!!!!! ShockedLOL Waiting for Maan's reaction...LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysejyoti06pennuroseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Richaa:Geet wins the first round of eyelock competition for sure LOLLOL..she made sure its MSK who had to break the stance everytime and not her WinkLOLTongue...

@Saddie:Plsss continueeEmbarrassed ..your analysis is hilarious to read ..its like watching the entire episode with some akaashwani happening in background LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-sia221roseinbloompennu..CountingStars

Go to top