Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 68)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
It'll be hard to do the analysis today :( .. I'll try and do it tomorrow morning because I'll probably have a lot to write =p

Btw awesome analysis everyone =)

Sia: Loved your description of how Geet has changed within the last few epis and has become very daring and Sherni-like .. this is the Geet that Maan Singh Khurana fell in love with!

Sammy: Oh I love your connection and the closure of loops! Certainly MSK helps those who help themselves and are able to fend for themselves rather than always depend on others. He is a self-made man and he wanted a woman who was self-made as well.

And what better example of a self-made woman than Geet Handa?

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalyse

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@ All:

I liked the point everyone is making abt Geet as a wife n her devotion towards d marriage..
Its such a contrast situation.. Dev for whom this marriage was nothing but a game.. Something that was a mere step in his evil plan.. For Geet it was a life-long commitment.. n somehow it is this feeling that is giving her strength to fight..
I feel now that if Dev wld hav left her before marriage.. Geet wld not hav gone to the extent of going against her family to find Dev..
Geet is so innocent n naive.. That she still cant cope with d fact that Dev.. Who gave her so much respect.. Had such good ideals.. was right in everyway.. Can break such a sacred bond of marriage.. Ouch Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
oye koi kamini hai yaha?? Sabb bhag gaye kya?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalyseroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
SHIVOLINA!! Hug

(Don't ask..it just popped into my head at my jubilation on seeing you Tongue)

How are you? What's up?

Are you back for the beginning of the Maan era? Blushing

I have to go now but HI! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-roseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
 Hi shiviHug long time see u ya. missing Ur symbolisms.

Edited by richa23 - 25 January 2012 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Hey Shivi..
U may not know me.. But I know u from the Den.. I really liked reading ur symbolisms.. Glad to see u back.. Smile Smile

nirvanica15

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey guys, interesting analysis going on... SOrry have not been as active as I would like to, but will try to come here more often from now on

sia221

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I am so late with my analysis that i might have as well done tonights too together. But then could not wait that long. So posting it.I am yet to read everyone elses takes. Will definitely do it right away.

Geet episode 21:

The only thing standing before my eyes after seeing todays episode is the expression of defiance on Geet's face. Everytime I saw Geet defending herself and being brave I was literally giving her a standing ovation.ClapClapClap I agree with Samana. At this time it is her transformation from a innocent college going girl to a married woman and Dev's twisted sense of love that is giving her the courage and maybe to a very small extent her interactions with Maan as Maan is yet to play an important role in her life.

I am surprised that Geet's dad did not say I told you so when the broker lady told about the earlier rishtha and how they broke it of becos of the dowry.Ouch Daarji's roar shut the lady up and made her run for her life.

It was nice to see Geet's presence of mind in thinking about the scooty and then using that to look out for Dev. What strikes is that as much as she is naive in thinking that Dev is going to be hanging around and would have given his real address at the guest house she is also resourceful in thinking along those lines in the first place. ClapAnd it was sad to see her thinking about all the times Dev the devil assures her of always being there for her. It shows how deep rooted his deceit has been.Cry

The stranger is given a name.Our MSK is introduced as MSK.Cool He is a very hands on person. He literally puts up the board himself. This is also our first glimpse of out dear kanjoos MSK. LOLLOL Why pay someone to do such a simple task when you can save that money and do it yourself? LOLLOLWe get to see our AYM ready to deal with both Daarji and his granddaughter if need arises.And then Geet passes there and they show how fate crosses their path time and again.Embarrassed

Again the highlight of the episode was the part where despite her pain Geet is literally and figuratively not backing off.Clap I had some respect for Daarji but today when he lifted that stick to strike at a girl my respect just melted off. He is not any better than Brij.Angry I was surprised Geet's eyes did not literally scorch Brij when he was strangling her.

Anyway Geet saved by the bell or in this case knock on the door. And Geet's dad opens the door to see a back profile (and what an yummilicious profile that is). WinkEmbarrassedAnd our dear Maan Singh Khurana enters and formally introduces himself to all of us. I was telling to Geet's dad in my heart "Please meet your future son in law."LOL And the camera freezes on that mesmerizing face. After a long time a good freeze to have.Big smile

Edited by geetaddict - 25 January 2012 at 6:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123mila1-richierich-sia221jyoti06pennukabslocksroseinbloom

Go to top