Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 53)

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thank you Richa for posting the episode. I thought I was late. But I guess I am just in time.

Episode 13:
Got to be satisfied with a glimpse of Maan in the precap and in Geet's flashback. CryHaving said that the episode was interesting. It is sad that Geet has to put up with nonsense even on her wedding day however fake the wedding turned out to be. So Brij did find out about Geet travelling with a stranger in his jeep.My blood was boiling when he just barges in and slaps Geet. AngryAngryAnd it was really sad to see the other two women cringe as if they themselves were being hit. It was almost like a punishment for womanhood. But I am really proud of Geet that she takes strength from a complete strangers advice and states firmly that she has done nothing wrongClapClap. I am loving this strong Geet. Poor Geet thinks Dev is her saviour. She is surely in for a rude shock.Ouch
So again my guess was correct. Kamya did indeed steal the necklace and NT did indeed return it secretly. With a SIL so thick, a MIL so nervous and a hubby completely smitten by somebody else it falls on NT to be strong and cool for them. And for first time viewers the look NT gives when Kamya mentions about how Dev is getting increasingly fond of Geet gives some sort of small indication about something not being right.Shocked Again Dev is seen being unaware of the plot.

Geet's mehendi ceremony starts. Was there a song there? ConfusedBecause I saw all the people lip synching but in the video I saw I only heard the usual background score. If yes then I should go back and see that again. Somehow I would have liked this kind of elaborate ceremony in Maan Geet wedding too. But not a repetition of the same.
Shameless Dev goes on with his OTT romance. By then Geet's dad is aware of their escape plans and Geet's family at least thinks of asking some relevant questions. Pammi is tongue tied. Darji seems to really trust Dev a lot. Brij though was doing it only for family honour and not for Geet's well being, he did scare them a bit especially Kamya. Dev lies through his mouth. Wow he does spin such elaborate stories that NT is also taken aback. And he also uses most probably a creditors call to his advantage and makes up a phony interview.Ermm And the CVs later had the guts to make it look like Dev was as innocent as a baby. AngryAngryThey surely missed all these episodes.
Geet is completely oblivious to all the undercurrents of tension. Am ignoring Dev's pathetic looks of romance. The good thing is it at least made NT mad enough to storm off from there. In the precap Dev's family is having second thoughts but we do know the worst actually happens maybe 2 morrow? Waiting to see.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Today was kind of a sad day for me.Cry So I thought I'll share my grief with my Geet family ( My real one will kick me in the butt if I go grumbling to them about a serialLOL).

So GC got another show and DD is talented enough that I am sure she too has been offered good  roles already. I am happy for both of them and have not completely lost hope that they might come back together if not in Geet2 but in some other serial. But there is still a pang. I think sometimes rumours are good in some ways. Though you realise they are rumours and you don't lose hope you also in some corner of your heart steady yourself for when the rumour becomes true. Yesterday the rumour affected me more but then today I was better equipped to handle  the reality. I am ambiguous about watching GC with another actress and though if DD would have been cast opposite him in the new serial I would have been happy but again there would have been too much of hangover from Geet especially since the story starts from when they marry so somewhere I can understand the PHs decision not to do so. Either way we are temporary losers but I keep telling myself that SRK and Kajol cannot be paired in every movie but their chemistry is the best and makes it more enjoyable when they are actually cast opposite each other. So this separation will make us enjoy them more if there is ever a Geet season 2 made or give us time to get over the Geet baggage if they are cast together in a new serial in the future. More the reason I love what we are doing because this has now become my lifeline. Thank you Samana again for starting this. And as I have not seen many of the initial episodes fully even this is like watching something new though we do have a certain knowledge of things to come.

And of course I am really glad to have so many friends with whom I can share my thoughts without anyone telling me I need to get myself examined by a psychiatrist.Silly. I owe you all for that.Thank you all.Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123lenovolen-richierich-Samanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
edit LOL

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 11 January 2012 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I could only watch the first half but loved the spunky Geet!
Wow...Maan really had an effect on her,enough to make her defy her tyrannical brother! What a contrast from the geet who meekly stretched out her hand to be hit, knowing she did nothing wrong. I loved seeing Dolly's more seriois side and learning how her humour and ditzyness are really just a defense mechanism.

@Paro: I feel bad for.NT too and can't really blame.her for going a bit loopy and murderois under all that pressure!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictmila1-richierich-sia221pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Dev is really the WORST chr! he is cheating both NT n Geet! i felt sorry for NT n dis episode. seeing dev's fascination of geet n seeing them sitting close must be grating for her. she has to put up for money sake n her husband's sake. but what is the husband doing? enjoying himself!

dev must be feeling as if he is getting married for d first tiem. d way he was acting with geet - checkng her out, showing his fav mehendi design... shameless guy. i didn't get d last scene. after telling darji dat they have to leave tomorrow which leads to confusion abt marriage, he goes n sits next togeet n admiring her mehendi. is he forcing for a night marriage, sr n fly away next day? he cdn't evn wait for 3 days or how many days? d sudden change of day was a surprise to evn NT n his mom. so what was d reason?

but i am really hating dev chr so much. if i had seen these scenes earlier i wdn't have been able to see d friendly dev n geet. some perverted minds must have been overworking in d creative section.

d marriage was ill fated fr d start wit so many obvious ill omens. i don't know why darji was so desperate or shd i say in a rush to get geet married so desperately? it's not as if geet was uncontrollable girl!

And Brij!!! dat guy was really so horrible! d way he slaps geet for no fault of hers! isn't there evn a small percentage of brotherly love for geet! d way he behaves with future bro in law is evn worse. forget dev is a cheat, dat only we know. d way he immediately goes to his neck is little too much. no groom wd put up with such behaviour.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-sia221pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Will do a short take today ..was busy in some other work Ouch

So the episode was mainly about Geet's mehndi ceremany and also it raises further doubts of Dev and family's intention Ouch

This was the episode which gave a doubt that NT is not Dev's bhabhi but his wife Ouch ;She looked very jealous and insecure during the whole mehndi ceremany when Dev and Geet were exchanging glances Ouch ...

Brij got a slight doubt once again when they were planning to leave Geet in india after marriage but once again Dev made sure all doubts r put to rest with his polished acting AngryAngry ;He was no doubt the biggest masterplanner in this whole game and was actually giving the orders to NT and co Angry...

DD looked very pretty in green outfit Embarrassed and it made me think today that whether green colour had some symbolism then since whenever she wore green later ,she most of the times got separated from MSK Ouch ;Is it because green colour was connected to her bitter memory with Dev and so it brought bad luck for her ?? Ermm...

Overall interesting episode but missed Maan WinkTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolengeetaddictsia221pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
A very Good epi...
with lots of curious scenes...
But missed Maan...Cry

Jo loved your Green color symbolism...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddictsia221

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Precap: Mahinder hears Kamya talking about how they are leaving after the marriage...while Taayji asks Dev's family why haven't they asked for Geet's passport yet. Dev tells them that Geet has to go through an interview process tomorrow morning. The lights have gone off...and Nainatra leaves while Geet and Dev are staring at each other lovingly

Today's episode:

Geet tells Dev quietly that the next time Dolly bhabhi asks where is your name in my mehndi then show her this...she points at  her mehndi while Dev looks at her lovingly Embarrassed otherwise she'll tease you a lot. (I wish he wasn't bad!) Dev's mom is freaked out for some reason and asks Dev to come with her for a minute when Dev says mom...alright I am coming. Geet is blushing as he walks away (thinking about her beautiful life that is going to be just a dream) Dev's mom drags him to Nainatra while Dev asks her what is wrong? She says that she is feeling really awkward...whatever is happening...it is not right! While Nainatra looks like she is about to cry...anyways she says that ever since they have fixed this alliance something bad keeps on happening...Geet's mom overhears their conversation. Dev says mom you're freaking out for no reason..these small things happen...DM says this is not a small matter! First that woman coming and doubting us...then the matter of jewelery and now visa! DM says please listen to me and think about this marriage once again...which worries Rano...as in she is shocked.

Brij is shown lighting a lamp and asks Daarji what should we do about the visa matter...we can't stop Geet's wedding and send her for the interview now can we? Geet comes and exclaims by stopping the wedding? Everybody look at her shocked...she asks her dad what happens...and he just shakes his head...to console her (I wish he had more guts to stand up for his daughter...he is really sweet) he consoles her and says that don't worry nothing is wrong. Rano and Taayji come there all worried when Mahinder exclaims Rano what's wrong with you. Taayji answers that Dev's mom wants to end the alliance! Everybody is shocked out of their wits! Geet starts to cry....(awww) Rano tells them that they are asking Dev to rethink about his decision when Daarji gets up in anger! He shouts that they are thinking about all this a day before the marriage! Brij says once a girl has been stained...it will take a whole lifetime to erase it (is that all he thinks about? what about his sister's happiness?) Brij wants to go and talk to them when Daarji stops him! Dev and his family comes there (Nainatra is definately their leader...she is the one who is in the front!) Nainatra says that they want to talk about something really important...while Geet starts to hyperventilate. We all know that until Geet gets her visa..she can't come with us...Dev interupts and says that there is only one option...Nainatra is going to go the embassy and fulfil the formalities (um...that's not possible actually...the interviewee needs to go!) he continues that Nainatra's dad has a lot of connection at the assembly and she might get the visa without any interview...Geet is really relieved to hear that as everyone else! Rano happily exclaims now my daughter will get married! Dev says that he will take Geet with him for sure...Geet is quite happy! (ughh he is too sweet to be bad!) Aww he with ishare baazi tells her to stop crying and the lights come on just then. Dev has the biggest smile on his face while everyone is rejoicing and Geet is blushing

Dev's family is leaving...when Nainatra stops and apologizes to Geet...she says that she really wanted to see her as Dev's dulhaan (chayaaa right!) Geet apologizes in return and says that because of her...Nainatra has to leave the wedding. Nainatra says now I will see you at the airport when you are Mrs. Dev Khurana (Dev and her share a look and I am so sure that there is something fishy about these two...oye why doesn't anyone ask about Dev's older brother?) Nainatra is about to leave when she turns around again and says that the embassy has asked for Geet's authority letter...Kamya interupts that we just want a plain piece of paper with her signature (lol as Sabii said yesterday...Kamya does have the biggest foot in the mouth disease) Nainatra handles the situation by saying that we don't know what is going to be on the paper so just the signature will do (hmm...who thinks they are going to make a divorce paper out of it...cus it can't be property!) Daarji says oh ya these office matters do require authority letters and asks Geet to sign the paper. Geet asks whose name should I put on...as in who should it be addressed to? Nainatra asks her just to sign the paper...Brij and Mahinder are a little wary of the whole situation (even though Brij is an idiot...he is still smart enough to realize that there is some garbar here!) She looks at Daarji who nods happily and Geet signs it (lol do you know Geet is a lefty :P) They all leave (but I swear I saw Dev still standing there while the car leftShocked)
ext morning...Geet is walking in her farm and picks up some meeti to smell and she places it in a box. Dev creeps on her and says what are you taking from my farm (oh it's his?) Geet turns around in a hurry and accidently spares her eyes with the left over mud...Dev rushes to her and apologizes. He gives her his handkerchief and points to his own eye to tell her to wipe her's. Geet wipes her eyes as Dev looks lovingly at her and then returns the handkerchief...they both blush. He says that living with him in Canada won't be enough for her...that's why you want to take your country to a foreign country. Geet closes her box in a hurry and says that she just came to see the farm. Dev is highly amused and says that for a bride on her wedding day to come to the farm...I've never heard that before or was it just an excuse for you to see me (awww) Geet denies and stammers to come up with an excuse. Dev interupts and says that I've been roaming around the farm since early morning...so I might get to see you and maybe you came here with the same hope that's why while putting the mitti in the box you were looking at the route (haww he was stalking her :P) He takes her face in his hand...while Geet closes her eyes and starts to hyperventilate again! Geet this is perhaps the last time we are meeting on the sly because after today you will wear my name's sindoor...to see me will be your right (oh I so wish what he was saying was the truth!) Geet blushes and looks up to meet Dev's eyes who nods a "yes". She starts to run away when Dev calls out for her...she stops but runs away again!

(Did I miss something...Geet is crying in front of her dad) she asks her dad why are you sending me away so soon? Mahinder says that this is the way world works while Rano looks on with an emotional face. Daughters are meant to be sent away...Rano caresses Geet and says that it is her heartfelt khwaish that Dev fills your life with happiness...you're going really far from us. Mother and dauther hug each other (sweet scene!)

On the other hand...Dev's mom is hyperventilating and keeps on repeating Wahi Guru...while Kamya is trying to calm her down. Kamya exclaims please stop you're scaring me now! DM yells that's what I am saying...fear...fear the lord above us..what we are about to do...we're going to be punished for it! She asks Wahi Guru what is all happening...this is all wrong...this shouldn't be happening! Kamya tries to calm her but DM yells don't touch me! I am not going to sit her and see that poor girl's life ruin!! (well at least someone has a conscious in his family!) she says that she is going to let this marriage happen...Kamya tries to stop her!

Precap alert: Maan is looking around for someone at the same mandir as where Geet is

getting married in!

This Wu is frompage 3558 by bhootni

Edited by richa23 - 12 January 2012 at 6:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123lenovolenTRULYOURSgeetaddictnirvanica15sia221jyoti06namita25pennuroseinbloom

Go to top