Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 41)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
This episode actually shows Dev's family doing the damage control in the entire jewellery fiasco by making sure that Handa family does not get any doubtsOuch

They actually had a plan of running away with all jewelleries but since they saw that Geet's dad got a doubt and Brij-Darji all were like bhookha tigers stalking them everywhere LOL ,so Dev:the mastermind took a U-Turn and brought those fake jewelleries for Geet and made another fake story of getting those jewelleries specially for Geet with grt difficulty Angry .

This episode also showed the kind of trust Geet had on Dev CryOuch ;When entire family were doubting that Dev and his family r frauds ,Geet was only one who had faith on Dev that he will return Ouch ;No wonder after this jewellery fiasco ,Geet had this blind trust on Dev Ouch .

This was the episode where Geet came to know that Dev likes Pasta and then later we all know how pasta got connected to Maaneet WinkEmbarrassed ;Even though Geet was excited with her marriage but somewhere in her heart she did have the fear of going to a new country ,new family ,and complete new set-up  but everytime Dev gave her the comfort that she will always be happy with him and she just went with the flow ...

Precap of this episode marked the first dhak-dhak moment as I remember all were excited and curious to know who is this guy Tongue..

Overall a decent episode with an exciting precap Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 January 2012 at 9:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Ok, After watching the episode, the only thing I remember is Maan's entry in the precapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Whatever I have watched before has been wiped out, and after reading the WU I got some memory back. I always thought that the first scene they showed of Maan was the one with the beer can when Geet asks him for help. But I didnt realize they showed the most amazing water scene in the precap, and that marked his entry. Most amazing entry ever...
I cant even start to describe how hot that scene wasDay Dreaming, Ok now I will stop and come to the episode...

It was a slower episode compared to the previous ones. Yesterday they showed the father and daughter relation and today was the bond between the mother and daughter. The bond they share and how the mother tried to ease her tension was touching. And the lasgna scene with dolly was good too, but I didnt get the Tadka part, if anybody knows the exact meaning please do explain. The only interesting thing happening in today's episode was how Dev and his family came back with the jewellery and story they weaved as to why they were not in the guest house and could not meet the pandit. Its amazing as to how Dev was shown as the perfect and honest guy. Geet, Rajji and tito trusted Dev so much even when the elders were concerned, and the scene where Geet says Thanks silently to Dev for not breaking her trust was so meaningful,
and lays the foundation for the coming episodes as to how horribly he breaks that trust in the end.

Edited by nirvanica15 - 05 January 2012 at 10:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
another epi full of drama!! we have Handa fly suspecting dev's fly of running away with jewels but smart dev n his fly are too cunningly for d handa fly. there have so many clues to show dat dev n his fly were not really not right. Handas were not evn williing to look for them. they seemed to readily believe them. initially i was like whch fly is sooo naive. but recently there was a news article where groom's fly took d bride's fly jewels in some pretext n escaped. so it seems to be a possible way to loot jewels.

dev seems to be trying his level best to loot geet along with her money!! what a horrible chr!! And dat sister, kamya... she is so repulsive with her 'highlight dekho ji'... cant evn imagine her as sis of Maan too (may be his step sister, we'll never know now, unless we have our season 2!)

today's episode showed both geet's parents love for their daughter. when brij, taayaji n geet's father see d locked guest house, mohinder's main worry was not missing jewels or dev's fly - bt what will i answer geet? further when daarji orders him to ignore d strange woman's call, mohinder decides to go meet her inspite of daarji. a dutiful son so far, but is ready to go against his father's wishes when it comes to his daughter's life. What a great father he is!!! initially listening to the past story n seeing few scenes, i used to think d father as a wimpy chr. but the chr is not so flat, he has layers in him n d actor portrays it so well.

evn d mother's love was so beautifully shown. geet was so lucky to have such a caring father n mom. d way d mom admires her laughing daughter ... so beautifully shown n acted.

why did they ignore such a loving chrs. how much geet wd have needed them in later episodes, during marriage, miscarriage, fight with maan... why didn't the team retain these two chrs. I didn't realise geet was so alone. only after seeing such a loving fly (except brij ofcourse) evn daarji is caring, i cd see the lack in later episodes.

bt maan did try to be d father, mother, lover, husband n mentor to geet. d way he used to pamper geet n lovingly cared for her, shows us that he was v successful in that. no wonder we are all fida over him.

that brings to the precap! i was not part of the group who watched d early episodes. my god how i wish i was! now i know who is this n what role he's going to play in geet's life. but not knowing i don't know how i wd have reacted to such an intro. wow i am waiting for tomorrow's episode.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15Lily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Ok, I was also reading through the forum from the beginning along with the epsisode watching as I missed those discussions. So as to relive the Geet journey in virtual world...
It was interesting as to how many were fans for Dev and Geet as a couple and actully thought Dev was Hottt (ewww) and Maan was not . During these episodes there was hallabol happening to keep Dev positive as they though Dev and Geet are made for each other. And there were a lot of people who wanted Dev to become positive at the end atleast and unite with Geet...

Thats the reason wiser people say, watch what you wish for coz you never know that might come true. Unfortunately for us that did come true and Dev did become positive. But only consolation is that he did not end up with Geet Big smile but with her sister Ouch

Edited by nirvanica15 - 05 January 2012 at 10:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Now this whole jewellery thing.. got me all confused...Confused was it all part of Dev-NT plan.. so that they glorify their image in front of Darji n others??? But then what was d need for this... Darji never said anything against them...
Or it cud b that Dev after seeing Geet's Land changed his plan... coz jewelleries wer worth 40 lakhs only...but the land I guess was in crores...ConfusedConfused
n also d necklace that was found in d house itself???
I hope CV's hav clarified this part in later epi...

Mohinder getting all suspicious... n OMG !!! he only thought of Geet's state of mind.. her feelings.. in all this...Smile Also.. he went to meet that woman.. inspite of Darji's decision.. BRAVO!!! (btw that was Channi's Mother na!!!)

Geet's anxiety for not knowing anything abt Dev's lifestyle was very apt n nicely shown.. so was her convo with her mother.. 

Dolly was as usual funny.. with her LASUNYA.. n JINNA..LOLLOL so was Brij for doing AISI KI TAISI to Dev n his family...LOLLOL I love Brij for this...
Dev did not say much nor he was present.. so I guess he is spared for today..LOL 

Geet's dialogue... of VISHWAAS on Dev.. gav me a heartache...Ouch Nobody..except for Maan was able to stand true to her faith.. Ouch

nice epi over all...SmileSmile

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15Lily201Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE PRECAP requires a special mention...LOLLOL
wow.. seeing Geet in that BLUE dress n running made me sit up n stare at my laptop's screen...    LOLLOL

I cant believe this.. I hav seen d whole show.. n that LAKE SCENE now for more than 50 times.. but it still managed to stir excitement in me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (though I had totally diff reaction when I saw it for d first time..)

THE HOTTEST PRECAP EVER !!!!!!! CoolCool

Edited by sia221 - 05 January 2012 at 12:18pm

asmi123shammogeetaddictLily201nirvanica15Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@ Nirvi:

OMG!!! Same here.. I was shocked to c d precap.. then I watched it 5 times more..LOL n forgot abt d whole epi.. had to read WU to remember what was shown...LOLLOL

I feel that the character that both GC n Abhinav played made d huge difference here.. coz if v see rite now Dev is not shown negative even for a bit.. he is supposed to b THE HERO.. so its very natural that ppl wld love Dev-Geet.. n mind u Abhinav is not that bad looking either...LOL

Come to think of it.. What if GC had done a negative character here???? 

asmi123shammoLily201nirvanica15Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06pennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@Sia
True, we will never get bored of watching that scene, even if we watch it 1000 times I guess...
I dont know I dont like Abhinav much, he is not bad looking, hes just OK , not hottt like Maan Wink

If GC played negative role he would have pulled it of I guess, as he played a negative role in that Tamil show Mayavi I think...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennu

Go to top