Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 31)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Ruchi: I think Maan just did not give a crap when he saw her with the goons. Frankly, I don't even think he was listening to her or understanding the situation. He was just like, here I am sipping my beer ALONE and I hear this annoying whiny voice, what is it saying? I don't really care! Get it away! So I think he was just tuning her out and giving her the royal ignore. Also, I agree with Lily. I think his attitude would have been one of why on earth should I save this girl when I could get hurt in the process? This MSK is in no mood to put anything on the line for a girl!

As for rescuing her from the water, i don't know. Maybe because it was so much more in his hands. He could actually do something without risking anything himself. Also, it was much more literal this time around that she was going to die if he didn't help her.

Or maybe he just fancied a swim. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi12321-07geetaddictmila1Lily201lamssia221

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
loved the epi today..Clap
poor channi ki mom was so upset at nt able to find out abt her daughter she ended up cursing the daughter of the handa family...Cry
guess its correct when ppl say that u pay for teh sins of ur elders.. geet was indeed punished for the wrong doings of her family.Dead
Dev and his family look really fishy...Ouch
He tried to use his charm on her and poor geet got trapped...Cry
she did pray that nothing wrong should happen at the end of the epi...Ouch
Did daarji nt know that brij killed channi...me confusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shammoLily201Samanalysesia221

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@Samana Thanks a lot for posting my take. I definitely owe you one. As usual loved reading your analysis.
@ sia our posts are so similar it is uncanny. i think we are soul sisters.Smile

@ 21-07 Did maan really do that? I have seen the Maan- Geet water scene but not the whole episode. I think we are not too far away from it though. You have given me extra reason to watch that episode with a magnifying glass( as if the first glimpse ever of our own NP Maan is not reason enoughEmbarrassed). But now if my husband finds me watching those scenes again and again I can tell him it is for research purposesWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201Samanalysesia221

aditibd Goldie
aditibd
aditibd

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
very interesting...i like it...i am with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Samanalyse

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
So Dev is winning Geet's heart or should i say trust? She trusted him blindly not her fault her family almost brainwashed her to accept her fate with this manOuch...in initial epis Geet's innocence wins the viewers heatEmbarrassed poor girl she had to put up with such misfortune but babaji has send her Maan to save her. In the entire serial the character of brij did 1 very good work by beating up DevBig smileClap. I enjoyed itEvil Smile

Edited by mila1 - 24 December 2011 at 6:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictLily201Samanalysesia221

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ Geetaddict: 
Hey.. where wer u uptil now???LOLLOLBtw... I really like ur takes...Smile 

@ Leverne:
Thats what I thought uptil now.. That Darji  knew Brij has killed Channi... but in last epi.. it isn't so..
But Darji surely knows that Brij is capable of doing that..

@ Mila: I wanted to give Jhappis to Brij.. after watching d precap...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shammogeetaddictLily201Samanalyse

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Wish u all a merry christmas and happy new year HugHugHugHug

May Santa make all our wishes come true in this new year and may all get lots of happiness and success in the coming year Embarrassed

I m on a one week holiday to Shimla till 2nd Jan ..so will b a bit less active here ..but will try to come online for an hour at night to post my episode takes  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Ruchi: I think Maan just did not give a crap when he saw her with the goons. Frankly, I don't even think he was listening to her or understanding the situation. He was just like, here I am sipping my beer ALONE and I hear this annoying whiny voice, what is it saying? I don't really care! Get it away! So I think he was just tuning her out and giving her the royal ignore.
@above- Its the perfect explanation- if someone suddenly stumbled across you -you'd probably try to jerk them off & in MSK's case -who was the detached sort -neither the meddler nor the intruder -he mightn't take a random person's plea so lightly-he'll be suspicious of them if its the first time ever.
I really liked the "tuning out" & whiny voice interuppting while having a swig of his drink partLOL

Thats putting hs self thoughts in words I guess  

Also, I agree with Lily. I think his attitude would have been one of why on earth should I save this girl when I could get hurt in the process? This MSK is in no mood to put anything on the line for a girl!

As for rescuing her from the water, i don't know. Maybe because it was so much more in his hands. He could actually do something without risking anything himself. Also, it was much more literal this time around that she was going to die if he didn't help her.
This too - he may've suspected the earlier incident's ingenuity-but there wasn't any doubts about these -though he wiped his hands off her instantaneously in literal sense after rescuing her.
He's not the one to be a courteous saviour.

All in all -they were trying to show -that a true person extending a helping hand mayn't come all with sugar-toned words ,wearing his heart on sleeve-nor would they mince words in telling your flaws -but yet giving you strength which Maan came to become -by series of events if not by one stand alone act & not always being too smooth nor too harsh.

Or maybe he just fancied a swim. Wink
LOL!! Yeah may be that tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shammoSamanalyse

Go to top