Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Btw I liked Dolly [Geet's Bhabhi] She is a completely contrast character of Brij. Today Her expressions were fab. I enjoyed when she paints her nails  and Geet's tayiji calls and bashes her saying the boy's family is not coming to see her nails then she takes that so lightly that she don't care and walk away.πŸ˜†
   I forgot to mention when geet was standing on the terrace rajji & titoo tease her and suddenly the issue of love comes where geet stops rajjo and says not to talk about it but that scene was to show how much geet believed her brother. She says to rajoo that brij is strict and want girls to be traditional & well cultured and to be in their limits but for that he cannot kill any body.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Epi starts with Dev's Dhulai by Brij...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Love u Brij for this!!!!!! I wished he hadn't stopped n gone ahead n killed Dev...😑
Dev cries like a poor,innocent soul... n then becomes d saviour of Geet first as well as her family by saving their izzat in front of d police...
That was very quick thinking by Dev.. coz it was his sheer luck that police came at that moment n so he wasted no time in using it for his own benefit n became THE HERO WHO SAVED D DAY..😑😑😑

I hav become a DEV-HATER now..his dialogue of Khandaan ki izzat ki parwah n all that crap...really made my blood boil...GRRR.. I wanted to throw something then...
(Now I fail to understand.. just how wld ppl accept a unpunished Dev after all this.. It was a very bad move by CVs.. seriously...)

Darji's weak point is his name n honour.. so since Dev hits d BULL'S EYE.. he agrees for marriage...

NT is one strange woman.. her dialogue for Dev-Geet jodi.. made me wince... 
I m feeling really..really bad for Geet...That poor soul.. cant b blamed for anything..😭
Later v can see.. that her trust was broken by her family members...one after another..specially the MEN in her family.. 
whom she had so much faith...even Brij..

Finally.. v see that something is really wrong here.. NT's superb exp in d end..(Man.. I missed her)
n then d precap.. looks very interesting...

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Paro: 
U mentioned abt Geet's trusting part.. n how she sees good in everyone.. nice...Like during Daman fiasco in Asar.. at 1 point wher she thinks that Daman may b a genuine guy.. but then Maan explains her n she sees d truth.. even in that OTT behaviour..this part was kept consistent...
n PH maintaining their KANJOOSI status...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Priya: 
I cant believe someone is talking abt d dupattas...πŸ˜†
Even I find these dupattas way better than those tent ones which made her look 10 yrs older.. while these ones r classy n suits her age... My fav is d BLUE one...😳

@ Samana:
Ur part abt Maan-Dev characterisation was good.. u know what even I thought of Maan at that point..
While Dev defends Geet n takes d blame on himself.. Maan on d other hand always told Geet to stand up n fight for herself when she is not at fault n wants her to b strong...(Any sense...πŸ˜•)

@ Richa:
Thank u for todays episode...😊 

@ All: Very nice takes. liked reading all of them...😊😊
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lily201

But I perceive the "streak of rebellion" emerged as soon as her family prohibited her going offgrounds from house-post her return from airport ditching scene & being arrested for causing "chaos" for security officials there to get to root of matter of Dev's intent.

True, but this was Maan's influence. When everyone asks her to forget about Dev and their marriage, old geet would've accepted. She spoke back only because of what Maan said to her on both times they met.

The first time she ever talked back to Brij was before her Mehendi ceremony. When Brij slapped her for getting lost and then driving with a stranger in a jeep. That was right after she meets Maan and he tells her that her life will not change until she stands up for herself
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bluerose1889

True, but this was Maan's influence. When everyone asks her to forget about Dev and their marriage, old geet would've accepted. She spoke back only because of what Maan said to her on both times they met.

The first time she ever talked back to Brij was before her Mehendi ceremony. When Brij slapped her for getting lost and then driving with a stranger in a jeep. That was right after she meets Maan and he tells her that her life will not change until she stands up for herself

Excellent point! I love how Maan and Geet exert such a powerful influence over each other even before they fathom their feelings or fall in love. Maan for some inexplicable reason, rouses the fighter in Geet and Geet immediately exerts a calming, settling influence on Maan and makes him stay at KC and KM when he used to be out all the time, according to his staff.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Hey all!

This post is to let you all know that by majority opinion, we are going to take a break for the next few days as many people who want to be a part of this analysis are out of station or busy over the holidays. So the break starts today and is extending it til the 2nd of Jan.

So we will analyse episode 8 on the 4th of Jan. so as to not mess up the weekly schedule. As we have done the Tues. episode for this week already, we will start with the Wed. episode next week.

As we know...SOMEONE's entry is inching closer and nobody wants to miss that or the build up to it! So we are going to wait out a few days.

Those who are here, keep discussing the episodes so far if you want, or if you missed a day's analysis and want to post it, now is your chance! Go for it!

Happy New Year! πŸ₯³
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TRULYOURS Loved your emoticons especially the "throwing up" one. It expresses exactly how we feel when we hear Dev giving out Gyan on family prestige and Bharosa. I always look forward to your post. Those cute emoticons of yours make us all smile and sometimes laugh out loud as well as convey thoughts that all our serious words put together sometimes fail to do. Keep it up.😊

@Samana i think your takes are the most objective and perceptive ones. Most of us are jaded by what Dev eventually does and so do spend a lot of time criticising him for all his raasleela whereas you are able to see those strengths and details in Geet's character that strikes me only after I read your analysis. Again great work.
Thanks for the break. It makes sure I will be able to do justice to Maan's entry.

@ Richa and Priya  Loved reading your takes.

@Sia We both can make a Dev hate club and he will only give us more than enough opportunities in the episodes ahead to continue our membership.😑

I am now in Hyderabad and i saw an article about sizzling couples in the tellyworld and was really saddened to see that our Maan- Geet's name was not there, maybe because the serial has already ended. But still it disappointed me.

Sometimes the hard truth does strike me that we are not seeing any of these episodes on TV and I get depressed.
@Jyothi this question is for you.These are question I sometimes ask myself. Do reply if you get to see this post.  Do we want a sequeal to Geet? In which case I always thought even with their inconsistencies and kanjoosi the PH did a great job and much as I love GC and DD I think the directors do share a part in what we got to see on screen and so will a different PH with their directors be able to do a fair job. Of course the story should get better otherwise it is not fair do make 2 good actors do stuff that make them completely bored. Somebody was suggesting Swati and I read somewhere that she was writing the story for RBO and its story was also all over the place. So I don't know who will be able to do a fair job?Or do we want the same actors do a completely different serial in which case they will not be Maan and Geet. So will that be fine?

I know in a practical sense these questions may not matter and the actors definitely are going to do what they think is best  for them but i guess these are my ramblings. So anyone who can make any sense whatsoever of these questions do feel free to reply. something to do during the break.

Again wish you all a very Happy New Year. 

bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Break is a good idea, if most people are not here.

But can we start on 4th instead. 3rd is a tuesday right? and we've already done the tuesday's analysis this week. So if we start on wednesday then it won't mess up the weekend schedule.

It's just an idea.
Samanalyse thumbnail
@bluerose: Excellent observation! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hadn't even thought of that but it would make the whole thing very inconvenient to have to reorient the schedule. It would be a whole lot easier if we just start on the 4th so that is what we will do! πŸ˜ƒ

I will edit the previous post as well.
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SamanaπŸ€— i hv come here if u miss what i said in the den i'll tell it once againπŸ˜ƒ the idea of break is great. i'll try to come on Jan the 7th n if im not wrong MSK saves Geet out of waters in the 11th epi though im not supposed to watch videos i'll definitely watch it😈. Have great holiday n happy new yearπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ₯³