Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 144)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@Paro: I know, I know I am sorry! I felt so guilty yesterday but I had a cold and so I kept procrastinating and finally decided to do both episodes sort of mashed together today as I didn't end up doing yesterday's. Tongue But I promise it is not a sign of my waning interest as I did watch the episode. As long as there are any of us here, this thread will live!

Anyway on to the episodes. These episodes are honestly a laugh riot! Maaneet at their comic best and I am including even the epic outhouse sequence because as funny as that is, it doesn't make me laugh out loud like these episodes and all the spoken and unspoken dialogues do!

I love how Geet just understands how much Maan has tried to help her. This is one of the things he confesses to love most about her later on, that she understands him without him having to literally explain himself. She sees the wealth of goodness in him that other people are not privy too because they don't have what it takes to get through his harsh exterior. But just like dadima wants, Geet meets his eyes and speaks to him as an equal. And it makes him smile. Big smile

Andar aao. Abhi. Blushing

I can tell you that I wanted to go running into MSK's kebin when he said that!

The flower incident is one of my favourite series of Maaneet scenes that I have watched countless times! I love GC's work in these scenes where his expressions change so many times that it is hard to keep count. He goes from anger to puzzlement at Geet's words to anger again to exasperation to begging Geet to give him some peace (utterly not related to her bringing flowers Wink) and finally to that second of concern he shows for her when the thorn pricks her. On some level he is just not able to control his extreme concern for this girl and her antics. And oh! When he picks up that rose ever so gently and then by contrast snaps the thorn that hurt Geet off with such a brisk jerk of his hand and then once again gently lays it in his desk, it makes my heart melt every time. EVERY TIME. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I guess Jyo covered the symbolism but also I think it shows that though the thorn has already hurt Geet, Maan will still take it out and make the rose of Geet's lifedevoid of those thorny memories. ie, no points for guessing, Dev.

Aah the maun vrath! LOL I loved DD's expressions as she refused to talk to him and Maan as he wondered how on earth his little motor mouth could be so silent all of a sudden. And the notebook scene makes me laugh out loud. I love how Geet actually covers her book as she writes and Maan's god help us all expressions! ROFL

But what I love most about this episode is that Maan plays the game!! He leaves aside his cool, heartless business man image and becomes a kid for and with Geet to trick her into talking. I would feel bad for Sasha that he used her to get to Geet, if she wasn't such a huge witch (with a capital B). But then Maan does justice to Geet's idea and accepts it.

And in turn I love how he gets her to talk with his silent look towards the flowers on her desk! He knows this girl inside out by now. He may not know her past or her life's tragedy but that is not as important, even to Geet as knowing her essence. In some ways it is so wonderful that they fell in love before Maan knew of her tragedy because he fell in love with Geet for who she was and not for what she had been through. He already knew she was strong, resilient and optimistic. Knowing her past only added depth to this already shining image he had of the woman he loved.

DevTara is imploding thanks to Geet's bhoot. Up until now we saw Dev trying to placate NT as he was not hit by the guilt but the one glimpse of the bhoot in question drove him also over the edge. Now with neither of them working on their relationship and both too busy dealing with their demons, they will crumble and in will step the virtuous Meera. Poor NT. Cry

"Javani mein bache aksar aisa karte hain...aap bhi kiye honge" ROFLROFLROFL

Geet, shut up before you hurt yourself! I think Maan broke a guiness record here for the most ways to say shut up..kudos to Barry! LOL

And how could I forget "madhumakhi ka chatta"??? ROFLROFL

OMG I loved that little moment shared between the two when they both laughed at Geet's intense insanity.

Edited by Samanalyse - 22 March 2012 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictpriyachandpennu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
What Episode Are We On?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Samanalyse

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@Paro and Sammy
Sorry I have not been writing regularly, not that I am good at it...I definitely read each and every post written in this thread...Please don't let the mild response deter you from doing what you are doing so amazingly Embarrassed

Coming to the episode, it's definitely is a laugh riot... I simply can't smiling at the "madhumakki ka chatta" dialogue, I didn't know what it was so I googled it and found out and its even more funny...And Maan's whole expressions when Geet was writing on the notepad were spot on, ...In those days there was a flow to every scene, it was like a song playing if you skip some scenes...
And now already it's time for the hum run track...Now going back and looking at it they did do all things in a rush...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictLily201priyachandpennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Oh god.. I missing the epis like anything...AngryCry
Cryhope i will get my laptop by monday... fingers crossed...Embarrassed

asmi123geetaddictLily201nirvanica15Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
 Saddy AAgayi Abhi ROFLwe are in the office track still missed Ur takeROFL wedding is still far lolz.Where were U.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Oh wow what an entertaining episode Maan  is too intelligent ,he know how to make geet talk. He arranges a meeting regarding the chopra project & ask  all their views. Tasha OMG behaved like we phangirls drooling on MSK.ROFLDespo sasha gives her idea on car parking & Msk in 100%confident that she will never like that & he is waiting for her to talk. Loved is cute smirk.Even geet is intelligent she has her view but she makes adi raise his hand but Msk is msk he again  advice adi saying speakup it it is his idea then geet has to speak up. There wins he made her speak. Maan approves her idea meanwhile happy atlast he could make her speak.
 Oh god devil after so much of disater in his life how could he forget & behave feel free. Nt is already waiting for a chance to strangle him for making geet pregnant  But poor devil don't know why she is angry & try to be funny with dadi  talking about Maan saying he shd get married to a country girl with courage & guts to handle his attitude.& dadi also feels the same. But Dev says Maan likes his secretary Then must see NT's gorgeous evil looks When devil admits he knows better about girls. She is one classy villian In GHsp lol.
Aww Liked Geet saying Dusht/////danav In a very natural expression. DD really rocked. Maan enters The room & see those white roses & like this convo very much. Geet says she can place it anywhere since it is her cabin. He realise her that she talked with him ,for that she talks so irrelavent that she is talking to him for she won't throw away those flowers.  For that maan says ok & she ask permission to go,when he turns back  Loved the way she says Innkeliye gulab ke phool nahi madhumakkiyon ka chatta lana chahiye Dusht////danav. For the first time he hears her inner gossip & turn back  & say ask what did she sayROFL She changes the mood & ask can she goROFL He says You can goMay be who knows tomorrow U bring Madhu makki ka chatta. Omg  what a flawless expression DD smile's & go away & GcDay Dreaming Gaya kam se muskurata Katl kar diya show dekne waloon kaDay Dreaming Phone,Galiyan Liked the rest  Of the episode too. Eagerly waiting for nostalgic episode og Humtum.

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15Samanalysepennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
EPISODE 65

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Dev watches Geet drive off; Geet is swearing (unknowingly) at Maan on the phone; Maan tells her off & Geet apologises; Maan tells her to come to the office...

The epi begins with Geet in her office, complaining. She complains about being called here so late - and then starts musing on what it looks like: a girl, a quiet office, and her boss! She sees the blade in her pencil holder, and then tries to convince herself that Maan isn't that bad - he wouldn't do anything, right? Then she says, but he's still a man, and takes out the blade and starts playing with it. She adjusts it to the right setting, and looks triumphantly when Maan walks in.
Geet quickly hides the blade behind her back, and apologises for her manner on the phone earlier. Maan silently acknowledges it and then asks what she's hiding. Geet starts nervously stammering that there's nothing... and Maan walks towards her, and grabs her hand. He pulls the hand up and there's the blade. ManEet moment... and then Maan asks if Geet thinks she's an angel from heaven, and that every man is crazy about her.
Maan lets her know that she's not that good-looking. He walks off leaving Geet looking shocked. Once alone, Geet says she's not that bad-looking either - but that's not important. The important thing is that Maan got angry again, so Geet runs after him.

At the Khurana mansion, Dev is thinking about seeing Geet earlier. He muses about where she might be, and Naintara hears that. She turns around and confronts Dev - so that's why he was so preoccupied during dinner, he's still thinking about her! Dev tries to explain, but Naintara is furious - why hasn't Dev forgotten about her, is he still looking for her?
Dev thinks to himself that everytime Naintara hears Geet's name, she goes into a flying rage, and if Dev tells her that Geet's in Delhi, then she'll make his life miserable. He tells Naintara that he was only thinking of how perfect their plan was to leave her at the airport. Naintara seems satisfied, and smiles.

Back at the office, Maan has opened up a conference room, and says that they'll work in there. He waits for Geet to sit down, before grabbing the blueprints and sitting down next to her. As he's about to explain the work, he notices Geet looking back at the door. He asks her where her attention is, and when she looks at him, he realises that Geet is still doubting him.
Geet tries to deny it but Maan says the truth is on her face. He gets up fustrated, and Geet again tries to deny the accusation. She tells him that she's not scared of him, and that she doesn't doubt him. Maan walks towards her, and Geet walks backwards. Maan points out that when he steps forward, she takes two steps back - she is scared of him.
Geet walks closer towards him and says that she's not scared of him, she trusts him completely... by now, she's face to face with Maan.. ManEet moment.
They both realise what happened, and Geet walks towards the door to show Maan that she's not scared at all. Maan tries to stop her, but Geet's already shut the door. He tells her that he kept the door open for a reason - the door only unlocks from the outside, so now they're stuck inside until someone opens it. He mentions that it's proven - the person with the least amount of brain is Geet.

Walking away, Geet tries opening the door - to no avail. Maan looks at her, and then she walks back to him asking if he can break the door. Maan informs her that she's watched too many Indian films. Geet says she doesn't know about Indian films, but back in Hoshiapur, whenever a door was locked, a hatte-katte young man like him could break the door. Maan rolls his eyes, and tells her that this is Delhi.
Geet tells Maan that it's his fault they're stuck there, and when she gives him advice, he shows her arrogance. Maan is incredulous, and Geet tells him that if he had said something, she wouldn't have closed the door.
Maan complains that it's useless talking to her, and that it's better to inform someone to open the door. Geet agrees, and tell him to call someone. He looks for his phone...

& it's back at the Khurana mansion. Naintara, who passes by, answers the phone, and it's Savitri Devi on the other line. She's surprised that Maan left his phone at home, and walks towards Naintara. Savitri tells her to get Dev to give Maan his phone at the office, Naintara agrees.

Back at the office, Geet mentions that Mr. Perfect also makes mistakes. Maan looks at her, and tries the intercom system. That doesn't work either, so he tells her to get her phone out. She does, hesitatingly, and Maan tells her to turn it on. Geet says she can't, as the battery's dead, and the charger's at home. Maan wonders if Geet's battery is down as well, and wonders why she didn't charge it. Geet tells him that it's Pinky's phone, and anyway, Geet's salary isn't that large that she can buy a phone.
Maan is amazed that she's talking about her salary right now, and says that this is a female problem... Geet tells him that all she knows is that they'll find a solution, and for him not to worry, she's here to think.
Maan asks if she'll think.. Geet says yes, Maan starts ranting - she's the entire problem; if she wasn't there then there wouldn't be problems. Geet tells him that she tried to tell him on the phone she didn't want to come, and Maan waves her off and tries to think of something.
He starts pacing, and Geet paces behind him. She asks him what they're going to do, and he turns around and says that she was going to tell him that. He places his hand on her shoulder... ManEet moment (#1,500.)
He quickly lets go, and Geet starts going on that Maan just needs an excuse to yell at her, but pacing around like a soldier isn't going to help. In any case, if Maan likes yelling so much, he should yell down to the watchman. Maan is amazed, and says that for the first time all day, Geet has said something useful.

Back at the mansion, Dev is pacing, wondering what to do. He wants to know if he really saw Geet and almost calls her family in Hoshiapur. But then he wonders what will happen if they recognise his voice. Naintara walks in, and tells him that Dadi wants him to give Maan his phone. Dev goes to do so, and Naintara starts complaining that Dev has no self-respect and that he's Maan's sidekick. Dev tells Naintara off, and says the only reason he's doing this is because Dadi said so. He walks off.

Back at the office, Maan walks to the window, and calls out for someone. Geet smacks her head and walks towards the window, touching Maan accidently (ManEet moment #1,501). She tells Maan that the watchman isn't in the next window that he can call so quietly. She tells him to yell how he yells... she realises what she was saying, and proceeds to call out all these random names really loudly, and Maan is amazed that she knows the watchman's name.
Geet says she doesn't, but there's got to be a watchman with those names, right? She goes back to calling out random names, and insults... when no one replies, she starts screaming.
ManEet moment when he puts his hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming... somehow there's wind in the office, and her dupatta flies onto his face.. he pushes it aside, and continues staring, while in a split-screen, Dev is on his way towards ManEet... epi ends.

Precap: "Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho..." with ManEet.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Lily201nirvanica15-richierich-sia221jyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG ...Finally the Hum tum episodes hv started from today ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..These were one of the best episodes of GHSP in the office track ...These r the episodes where both Maan and Geet in that conference room starts feeling strong sexual tension between each other BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Blushing...Geet was wearing blue which depicts strong passion and thats what MSK was feeling for Geet in that closed conference room WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

I loved how MSK sarcastically told Geet that "does she feels she is some angel ,well she is not that beautiful" and then gave a smirk Wink ; We all know what MSK meant there Wink..He actually meant she did look like an angel in blue EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Geet was like "I m not that bad also" ..awww LOL..so basically she did want to hear some praise from her dusht-danav''s mouth WinkLOLTongue...

Both Maaneet accidentally getting locked in one room was destiny's wish to bring them close EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...The whole nok-jhok that starts after both gets locked in the room was superbly entertaining thanks to a wonderfully written screenplay and some brilliant dialogues by Barry StarStarStarStarStar...

My personal favourites r Geet asking MSK to break the door since he is all hatta-katta and MSK asks her to stop this filmy influence LOLLOL and then Geet cutely taunting MSK regarding even Mr.Perfect can b wrong when he realises that he has forgotten his mobile WinkLOLLOL...Both GC and DD's action-reaction in each of these nok-jhok moments were spot on and thats what made these scenes so much interesting ClapClapClapClap

Best moment of the episode was Geet shouting for Ramlal ..Shyamlaal and MSK was like "she knows the names of watchmen too" ShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL...Mahii dupatta moment was as usual dreamyyy the way MSK was giving those killer looks to Geet and then Geet looked all so embarrased EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I feel two more episodes will b hving these hum-tum moments in the conference room but what was best about these episodes are that not once we feel bored of these scenes ,the way they were executed and the way GC-DD enacted it ClapClapClapClap

Cant wait for the next episode now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictprema_ksLily201Samanalysesia221priyachandpennu

Go to top