Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 142)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
me gonna miss u all along with daily epis for some more days...Ouch
bcos my system crashed last week...Cry
And in office me is busy with work...Angry
Since last thursday i am missing Maaneet's epis/scene in YT..Cry

Ahh those pics were such a relief to me...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Thanks Richa...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysejyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
EPISODE 61

Written Update (-bhootni-)

Recap: The idiots in the party (sorry they don't deserve to have names!) taunt Maan on his relationship with Geet and then proceed to demean Geet...ughh why do these people live!? Maan is angry at Geet when she replies that she is trying her best that everything is fine so you stop hating me (or did she say that I stop hating you...hmmm). Rahul paaji (ughh so not like MA) wants to dance with Geet but she refuses to. Sasha (not a woman!) steps on Geet's saari and her palu comes off just as the spotlight shines on her.

Update

Maan is angry at himself and asks why has he done all this? He remembers Geet telling him that since the first day of job she has been trying her best...so that he doesn't have any difficulties. He then says to himself that I even took her to the dance floor to tell her that her tears did not move me at all! He remembers them having a verbal dance war...he then continues that when she was leaving why did I stop her? Dance flashback = I have wronged her I should apologize!

Ughh Geet is still standing in the middle of the crowd with her pallu off (woman you should have just put it up and walked away with confidence *whacks Sasha for hurting Geet*). Anyways Maan comes in and is shocked to see Geet standing there with tears in her eyes and the spotlight on her. He gives her one look up and down (aka checking her out LOL kidding). Anyways sorry her saari has been tored off...no wonder she can't put it back on...anyways some idiots start commenting on her condition and that's when Maan wakes up from his trance like state and walks toward her...wrapping his jacket around her as Geet looks up with tears in her eyes. But Maan, being a gentleman and all, doesn't look at her! Sasha and her gang of idiots are shocked to see that.

Maan asks her where her dress is? Geet doesn't answer but continues to cry so Maan clarifies...the same dress that you had worn when you came here. Maan finally looks at her as she says it's in on the fourth floor's washroom's locker. He tells her to come with him...we'll go get the dress. Geet starts walking but trips...the jacket from one side comes off but Maan puts it back on as the theme song plays in the background. Geet is worried that what if the saari comes off as she walks. Maan says alright...you wait here and I'll get it! As he is walking away...Geet says please hurry back! Sasha is shocked out of her wits...not to mention Maan as well! :PLOL Aww he looks back at her and nods a yes as some dude gala pharing with Maahi!!! Sasha's chamchi asks her if this was part of her plan but Sasha is maha angry and walks away! (ha you deserve it!). Ewww! Stupid Rahul (ughh why does he have that name...I can't insult my Rahul!)...says that wow I am a fan of your's you look nice with a saari on but even nicer without...Geet asks him to shut up! And runs away as Rahul says be careful LOL

Anyways, Dev and Nainatra are romancing Dead when Dev tells her that even Maan has a party here...Nainatra announces that they will go the party...Dev ka romance ka plan chopat hogayaLOL...anyways Nainatra manipultes him!

Geet is walking away and remembering all the taunts...while DN are walking from the other side! Obviously they don't see eachother! How original! Anways, Dev and Nainatra look at the running figure of Geet...Nainatra says funny dress...but Dev says that it's a saari and the jacket...wait the Jacket is bro's...Nainatra taunts that you love checking out girls! Maan comes running back inside the room...calling out for Geet but doesn't see her there. He asks Adi where Geet is...Adi replies that left...Maan yells why didn't you stop her? He tells them to take care of the party while he goes to find Geet. Just as he is walking away...he notices Geet's saari...he picks it up and leaves!

Geet is sitting on a bench and scolding herself for staying...she should have ran away...as Maan looks around for her. He finally notices her sitting there and crying...He walks up to her and sits next to her (um...personal space anyone!) Geet doesn't notice him there...so Maan is about to put his hand on her shoulder but stops himself! He clears his throat but she doesn't acknowledge him...he finally taps her shoulder to get her attention. Geet turns around with a jolt! They both look away and Maan tells her to wipe her tears away! Aww he gives her a handkerchief while the Maahi dude starts singing again! She wipes her tears and when she is about to return it to him...he points at her face and she dabs her face some more. She looks at him again as to ask him if it's kk but he shakes his head as a no and then to proceed to wipe her tears away himself. They have a staring session and then both of them look away (duh!) He tells her that he got her clothes for her (ooo sumi loves the bag...can she have it :P)...to change! They both look around and Maan very casually tells her let's go to the hotel room (haww :P). Geet looks at him surprised and say ji? lol poor guy clarifies himself that I mean to say that there is a room where you can change LOL. Geet nods a yes! Maan calls Dev and asks him for his room. Dev says that I am at your party and you are not here but neither is your secratery...Maan gets up in anger and says don't talk so much! I don't like faltoo ki baatein...I'll book another room! Dev tells him don't be angry...I'll be there in two minutes! Maan looks at Geet as a sign for her to get up...she tries to get up but is feeling really awkward so Maan offers his hand to her. Geet and him have a staring session again! She takes his hand and doesn't move...aka more staring session :pLOL. She gets up after he nods a yes to her...but then obviously trips in his arms! When their third staring session in 2 mins ends...Maan hands over her bag to her and they walk away.

As they are walking...Geet feels really uncomfortable and keeps on staring at the ground...finally taking a hold of Maan's arm...He looks at her in shock but doesn't say anything. They finally come to DN's room and he points out for her! Geet is about to walk inside but Maan tells her to stop...since the room's keys are with Dev and he is about to come with it. They keep on switching between Dev walking toward the room...and Geet standing there. Dev is behind Geet...Maan notices him and tells Geet that his brother is here. Geet is still feeling really uncomfortable so Maan tells Dev to wait right there...shocking both D&G :P...Maan tells Geet that he'll be back with the keys...don't worry...he won't come there! Dev has a smirk on his faceAngry. Maan walks up to Dev and takes a key thanking him and explaining that his secratery's dress got spoiled and she had to change...Dev looks at Geet from the back and says to Maan that isn't she the one that you don't like talking about but still you end up talking about her. LOL Dev wants to go meet her but Maan says no since Geet is really troubled! Dev further teases him that your jacket is with her...since when have you started to care for girls? Maan says think before talking! Dev laughs it off saying sorry! Maan walks back up to Geet and opens the door for her as Dev looks on. Just as Geet walks inside the room...Dev looks away aka doesn't get to see her face.

Maan stays outside of the room...Geet turns around to look at him but he doesn't look at her! Without looking at her he tells her don't worry I'll be right here! As Geet walks away he shuts the door behind them! Nainatra comes back to Dev and tells him that you were right...it was a really boring party...let's go! But Dev stops her and points at Maan's direction...Maan notices Naiantra and walks toward her as she says Maan. (hmm...daal mein kuch kala hai :P)...and then both of them stare at each other in anger as Nainatra says Vade Veerji! Maan thanks Dev and Dev asks him if his secratery is alright? Maan nods a yes!

Geet is in the room and notices the flower petals...aww she remembers Dev spreading the rose petals for her!Cry. She notices a pair of glasses and picks it up...aww she remembers Dev wearing them! She drops them immediately and then convinces herself that they can't belong to Dev! Geet sort of freaks out and touches her stomach!

Wow..now DN have their back towards the room...lol how did they make a 360 turn? Anyways...Geet comes out of the room...she sees them and says to herself that it seems as if Maan is with his brother...I can't go in front of anyone! Geet starts to walk away when Maan notices her...he starts to leave after telling Dev that he'll see him later. Dev stops him and says I have to meet her...the one who has forced Maan Khurana to follow her! Maan says stop talking rubbish! Dev jokes I was just kidding! Maan and Geet are walking outside of the hotel...as Geet remembers all the incidents at the party! Maan tells her that he'll drop her home but she replies no! She keeps on walking...but Maan puts his hand infront of her to stop her. He says please listen to me...it's really late...I should...but Geet interupts and says please sir! I have to learn to live without help and even you have told me this several times! Maan says yes I did say that but whatever happened today I...Geet interupts again and says whatever happened today was wrong...but it was my fault too...I just stood there crying! I don't know...I couldn't move because of embarassment! Maan tells her not to think too much about it! Just forget it! It was just an accident and no one is ever ready for an accident. But Geet remembers what Rahul said! Geet gets angry and says but that Rahul...when he came I wanted to slap him! Maan is angry as well! Geet continues that he is a client and even I got a worried! Maan says Rahul in anger! Geet says yes! But he was just one Rahul...if I want to live alone...I am going to find many Rahul's in my life...and I can't run away from all of them! I have to take them on myself since you won't be there with me always! They both have a mini staring contest again! Geet walks away as Maan looks on!

Precap:  LOL Geet tells Pinky to stop talking about DD...you were talking about him and I felt as he was standing at the door. Geet opens the door and Maan is standing right there!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Priya204-richierich-LuvScoobyjyoti06pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Everyone, I did my analysis of episode 60 today! It is above on this page somewhere.

Please read it, even if it is longer than the great epics. Tongue

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-LuvScoobyjyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I remember I was getting sleepless nights after kurbaan hua episode and was just not able to wait for the next episode to find out whether MSK comes to Geet's rescue or not LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I knew MSK will come LOL but still wanted to see how he rescues Geet from that party hall EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Actually I was a little mad at Geet in this episode for standing in the middle of the hall even after all the humiliation Angry..I wanted her to just walk out of that hall filled with such perverted morons like Rahul and disgusting girls like Sasha-TashaAngry ;But what I liked here was the story-telling of the CVs where they deliberately showed Geet stnding there in a complete shell-shocked state which is quite natural under such sudden circumstances but later Geet herself realised that she made a blunder standing there when CVs showed her self-talk later in same episode ClapClap...

MSK is the man which any girl will want in her life ..a perfect gentleman StarStarStarStar..He just does not bother about his reputation the moment he sees Geet in that helpless condition ..He just runs off to her and covers her with his coat and then the look which he gives to all in the party says it all StarStarStarStarStar..That look was like "Dont u all dare look at my Geet or else I m going to kill u all" Evil Smile...Loved how MSK does not waste much time but directly asks her about her dress and goes to get it ClapClap,..

When MSK comes back and does not find her there ,before leaving the hall ,he picks up that torn piece of saree from the floor which is quite symbolic EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;It indicates that MSK can never tolerate to see Geet's honour going down on the floor and people putting their feet over it Smile..

The scene where MSK sits besides Geet and so gently asks her to wipe off her tears and then himself wipes it off and gives her the hankerchief once again was just soo dreammyyy ..Who will not want a man like MSK to b with u in such times of crisis EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Even Geet felt so secure holding MSK's hands when she was walking on hotel premises EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Dev and Geet's hide and seek continues as usual LOL...my serial experience that time too knew that both wont meet LOL but I was loving how Dev was playing an indirect cupid for his big brother by making sarcastic remarks against him and his spl secretary WinkLOLLOLEmbarrassed

I loved the last part where Geet does not take the lift from MSK but decides to go home on her own after realising that MSK will not come to her rescue everytime but she will hv to b strong enough to fight out her own battles in life StarStarStarStarStar

Overall a very good continuation episode affter the epic Kurbaan hua dance ClapClapClapClap

@Samana :Wonderful take of previous episode especially the way u described the contrast shown in Dev-NT moments and Maaneet moments during the song thus indicating that Dev-NT will separate while Maaneet will come close fighting against all odds  StarStarStarStar

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-SamanalyseLuvScoobypennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
There is one thing that I have always loved about this episode and that is how real it felt. I love how frustrating it was for us as audience that Geet simply froze where she was and couldn't move. But then her self-disgust was so natural and so true to life that you can't help but forgive her as you know you have been in such a situation where you curse yourself for not acting sooner or better.

And even though Maan did rescue Geet, to me the real saviour of the day was Rahul. He was the one with his lewd taunts that snapped Geet out of her humiliation-induced stupour with his sleaze and forced her into action. It actually reminded me of her and Maan's initial interactions where his words would always encourage her into affirmative action, if only to prove him wrong.

Aww gentle, caring Maan is always a treat to watch and I love how Geet sort of takes him for granted. It shows how much they already belong to one another that Geet feels so safe and comfortable with him. When he wipes her eyes she doesn't even look surprised as it feels so natural to her. I guess this is because she hasn't really started thinking about her feelings towards him or why she behaves like she does with him, or even why she lets him behave the way he does. Maan on the other hand is acutely aware of these things because everyone can see the change in his behaviour, so he is suddenly conscious of his touch and his manner of interacting with Geet and has inhibitions. However, saying sorry is no longer one of them. Wink

I guess this episode would have been more exciting had I watched it in real time because of all the Dev-Geet meeting suspense but as it is, that was not very significant. The only part that was was when they showed how limited Dev's romantic creativity is. Dead

Finally the last scene where Geet confides her disappointment in herself to Maan and all he hears is "Rahul" Angry And the last line when Geet tells Maan he will not always be there for her...and looks at him as though waiting for him to confirm it, he just can't bring himself to agree because something is telling him he WILL be there! And if you watch the following scene in tomorrow's episode, you know he will be.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-LuvScoobypennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Geet episode 61:

In this episode we get to see the glimpse of the caring and loving Maan that MSK would eventually completely transform intoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I can understand why Maan had to get out. He had to clear his head and gather his emotions and it did make him question his own motives in dancing with Geet. He does not realize however that Geet was not a very reluctant partner until the very end when she gets his hands off her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It was really sad to see Geet standing there with the spotlight on herCry. But what surprised me is that not even Aadi and Pinky were by her side then.Confused Yes I do realize the CVs wanted Maan to be her savior but they must have shown some kind of action from them. At least Aadi could have asked the hotel staff to get away the spotlight from Geet. Simply standing there staring does not make sense.Disapprove

The gentle way Maan talks to Geet and that the great MSK even offers to pick her clothes up was just so sweet. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedGeet too shows her vulnerable side when she talks with that hiccup in her voice.Ouch I was feeling really sorry for her. And she then asks him to come back fast. That tone was almost like to talking to a hubby.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed The expression on Sasha's face was a treat to watch.TongueLOL

No sooner does Maan leave than that lecherous bad word starts showing his colours.AngryAngry Client or not, Geet must have given him a strong thappad.AngryAngry But then she might have had to let go of the jacket for that. OuchThat Dev does give that Rahul a tough competition in the pervert department. AngryAngryHis wife is right next to him and he is busy ogling the girl in the sexy blouse. ShockedWhat a set of wierdos.AngryAngry

The way Maan picks up that shredded piece of the sari I am sure was symbolic of something though what evades me now.Confused But I was wondering what he does with it. ConfusedMaan also shows his caring and gentle manly side when he just sits beside her and tries to get her attention without disturbing her a lot.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed It was funny to see that the same person who was so passionately dancing with her hesitates to even touch her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed He was handsome dashing and principled but when he actually wipes her tears himself and extends his hand to help Geet up I really fell in love with him.Day Dreaming Somehow this time her fall and his catch I am sure was symbolic of the fact that when she falls in trouble, Maan will be there to catch and protect her.Embarrassed

Forget Maan even I am getting fed up of Dev's insinuations and ribbing. AngryThey don't seem like teasing at all. AngryGeet sees all the clues about Dev but can't believe that he would be in India and would be Maan's brother.Shocked They after all are chalk and cheese. This time her hand moving to her tummy was very natural thing to do.Embarrassed

What Geet says to Maan makes a lot of sense that she would have to face many more such Rahuls without Maan there nex to her but somehow the look on Maan's face suggests that he  was very strongly wishing that he would be there for her forever.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Another NP session 2morrow. Yipeee!Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123LuvScoobySamanalysepennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Maan is thinking about why he stopped geet when she was going to leave the dance floor. Maan does not know the answer but he stopped geet because he is falling in love with geet, his heart has found his soulmate. Maan too will realise this soon.

Maan feels bad for his behaviour and goes to say sorry to geet. He sees geet on the dance floor with her saree torn, crying.  He felt her pain more than anyone else ever will.  He may have a temper and not trust women but he understood geet's pain and her feelings. How could everyone watch geet so upset and no one went to help her.

I love how maan went and covered geet with his jacket.Embarrassed Love how he holds her when she is about to loose her balance. So noble and gentlemanly of maan that he told geet that he will go and get her clothes for her.

I loved the expression on sasha's face as her plan failed. Hate rahul. Love how maan is trying to get geet's attention and finally taps her on the shoulder. Aww he giver her his rumaal.Embarrassed So sweet that maan wiped her remaining tears and makes sure that geet finds a room to change into her clothes.

I loved it when maan offered geet her hand and yey she falls into his arms. I swear I am blushing at the way maan is looking at geet in his arms.Blushing They look like rajkumar and rajkumari.

I love the way geet is holding on to his arms, its likes she knows that he is her jeevan saathi and will always be there for her to support, protect and love her.

Aww maan is walking with geet. I love how he is not asking any questions but his presence is giving geet so much comfort and security. Aww maan wants to drop geet off but geet wants to stand on her own feet. Day Dreaming

Good geet told maan about what rahul did and because he was the client she did not say anything. Maan understood what geet felt and now rahul will payAngry.

RES

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15Samanalysejyoti06pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@ Samana You are back and def with a bang. Your take on the kurban hua episode almost competes with the episode for its flawlessness.Clap And that is not an exaggeration. It was a treat reading such an indepth and poetic take on each and every emotion in the episode.Smile It puts our thoughts very beautifully into words. Kudos to you.Clap
And we can see you are watching quite many of the CSU epis when you found out an ingenous way to get the proof that Maan demands off Aadi when he voices his suspicioins in the next episode. Kya karein Adi is smart like LuvScooby says but he does not have your and mamaji's shatir dimag.WinkLOL

@Jyothi See it needs a skilled person like you to find that symbolism in Maan picking up that sari piece.Clap If you read my take I have particularly mentioned about it. I knew there was something there but didnt know what Ouchexacty till I saw your take and then it made sense.Big smile' Thanks for clarifying that.

@Richa What Samana and Jyoti do with their words you do with your pics. Thanks a lot for posting them. They help revive the sweet moments and keep them fresh.

@Priya There is absolutely no hope for us. There have been days when i am crazy busy with work and family but still have to do thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I have given up fighting it. My hubby even thinks I need a shrink badly.Ouch But I don't watch TV after Geet has ended and everyone is spared one vice right? So I have made this mine. Embarrassed

Edited by geetaddict - 19 March 2012 at 11:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06pennu

Go to top