Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 139)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ohh Gosh Kurbaan Hua is coming up soon and the build-up before the epic dance was just so interesting and dreamyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I loved the whole dictation scene of Maaneet here the way Geet was completely controlling Maan's speed of talking here when he was dictating her all the stuffs that r needed for a Delhi Party LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Noone can control the Grt MSK whether he is talking or shouting or doing anything and if anyone dares to control him ,rest assured that person is almost dead WinkLOL but but but Geet is the only person who had that control on MSK where even if she repeatedly asks him to go slow or not very slow or even does "chi chi" for cocktails LOL ,the grt MSK still cannot shout at her WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Everytime MSK got irritated over Geet's rant ,he stops herself from shouting at her just after seeing that innocence and dedication on her face when she was noting everything down EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;

In fact MSK cannot even see Geet in tears EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awww finally once again the handkerchief makes its presense felt when MSK gives it to her and asks her to wipe off her tears and decides to help her out EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...This was a complete new side of MSK which Sasha and all saw and so well no wonder Sasha was almost mad at Geet and also determined to humiliate her Ouch...But noone could stop MSK from falling in love with Geet this time ..not even MSK himself EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Dev planning surprise for his wife in that same hotel was quite a suspense during that time ,but well we know its going to b another hit and miss fiasco ,so no tension now LOLLOL...

Cant wait to see the epic Kurbaan hua dance now ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictprema_ksnirvanica15Samanalysepennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Giddy with anticipation! Big smile

Today's episode was again a build up to the epic that we know is coming. To be honest with you all, I didn't know if we would get this far on this thread but we have come to the first Maaneet love story milestone and it only gets better from here!

Geet-Adi-Pinky scenes are always a treat. I love their light hearted friendship and their mutual fear of Maan. LOL And Adi and Pinky trying to help Geet be happy about getting such a huge responsibility, with Geet fretting about how she is going to pull this off when she is completely clueless. Confused

The conversation that Maan and Geet have when he is helping her with the party is one of my absolute favourite lighter moments of the show. I especially love the parts when Maan is wondering what on earth he did to make Geet cry. I guess it shows that he has been making an effort not to be mean to her which is why it startles him when she is upset. And then he is so sweet and gentle and in mentor-mode. I love mentor Maan and apparently so does Geet! Wink He genuinely wants Geet to succeed and puts all his effort in that direction.

But my favourite is when Geet turns around to ask a third question and finds her boss staring at her, waiting for her to leave and she tells him to have a nice day. LOL His smile after she leaves is so sweet and indulgent of this whirlwind girl who can play havoc with his heart and mind. It was also a point to note that they showed him almost going to wipe her tears but stopping himself. But he will wipe her tears later this evening...good loop opening and closure by the CVs there.

Geet is so cute getting ready for the party. But even when she is so absorbed in her new life, memories keep haunting her. Ouch

And Sasha is such a BCensoredh!!! She clearly cares naught for the company in which Maan has given her a job mainly out of loyalty to his old munshi and is ready to make the company look bad just to humiliate Geet? This is why Maan could never be hers in a million years and why he is so attracted to Geet. Even when the world is out to prove her wrong in his eyes., she radiates truth and integrity.

Seeing Maan in that suit made me swoon. He looks SO good, with his top buttons open and his easy swagger. Tomorrow that hollow of his neck is going to get all sweaty when he is dancing with Geet. Blushing That drives me crazy every time! 

PRECAP!! EEE!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictprema_ksnirvanica15pennushubhika124

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@Samana Missed your analysis for yesterday's episode. And I completely agree with you Maan in that black shirt with his top buttons open and that white jacket was just a treat for our eyes. But sometimes he just looks so painfully young is certain ways. I felt that a lot today when I saw Maan and Dev next to each other. Not in his demeanour of course but just that fresh striking look of his I guess escpecially in casuals.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15Samanalysepennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Adi is scared of going to ask maan for geet about how to arrange a party.adi and pinky disappearing the minute they see maan is funny.LOL

Maan ask geet to arrange for a party & geet agrees first but then she is worried how party is arranged in their city bcz in Hp it was different.Maan tells geet off, tell her to go but when he realises that she is crying he stops her. Smile Seeing sasha i knew she will really do something big with which he will get angry.

Maan asks her why is she crying and today he has not told her off too.  lagta hai maan daily dosage for geet is to tell her off everyday.LOLLOLLOL Love how maan goes to lift geet's chin but he stops himself. Embarrassed

So sweet he gives her his hanky so she can wipe the tears. I love geet's innocent and honesty when she tells maan that she does not know what to do to arrange a party and she got nervous and that is why she cried. ClapClapHug

Love how maan understands that and tells her how to organise this party.  when maan said drinks geet said chi chi babaji.LOL  but when maan gave a geet she happily wrote down drinks. LOLLOL Thai,chineese food.

Love how maan watches geet but the minute she looks up he turns away.  geet asking maan about what flowers he wants is funny.LOLLOLLOL

I love how maan smiles after geet goes.Day Dreaming Only geet can make maan's heart and soul smile. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Filler episode but again we can see his inner feelings coming out itself when he stares at her during dictation & smile when she leaves the room. All the old episode totally 15 to 16 min maaneet screen presence yummy to watch.

Devil trying to impress his evil wifey Nt with a surprise in the same hotel. Geet making arrangements for the party with the help of adi but sasha is one jealous creature who want geet to fail in all her trials to make the party perfect so she calls back adi .Both maan & geet entering the venues in oppposite directions maan looked sexydreamy with white & black stylish .THey both meet & devil says he has come for his wife & maan tell him about the party. Actually i like the convo of these two where he see  dev & ask him suspeciously what is he doing here,He says he 's doing nothing as he is thinking,This shows he is always does  something wrong may be a casanova type But I liked the way maan shies of to this answer,Dev idiot says he has his wife but maan is having nobody except his wife &ask him to marry somebody But maan 's destiny is geet yup he was right there is his secretary who looks after his work.LOL Oh no the super innocent stare of maan is expected in the next episode

Edited by AAricha - 15 March 2012 at 5:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictprema_ksnirvanica15pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Day DreamingBlushingEPISODE 59BlushingDay Dreaming

Written Update (md410)

Part 1:  Baanho Main Teri Masti ke Ghere phir insult.

MK (do I need to tell looking hot??? of course not) walks in the crystal Hall. Geet doing arrangements ( pakka ab yeh gayaEmbarrassed) , MK sees, he stops, mesmerized looking at her getting stuff done. Mahi in BG.( wonderful face expression and good  picturisation). Geet is standing on the ladder, unaware that he is watching ( in fact GHOOR raha hai badi badi aankho se, and I am goring him choti choti aankho se), she is about to fall and apun ka nave romeo ( MK) catches her, she is scared, closes eyes, rests her head on his shoulder, almost a hug when she gets back to her sense she sees him, after routine check up ( staring) she tells him she is okay. LOLLOLLOLMUST WATCH

Now it's MK's turn to get back to Dharti maata from dream maata. He suddenly realizes that hall is not ready for party. ( hahah pahleladki ko ghoorlu kaam baad mainLOL) He questions her, she replies that she was not aware of time change. He goes did not saasha tell you, saasha who just arrived says yes she did. ( OMG saasha you are worse wamp than BINDU) Geet tries to take stand, but MK toh MK hi hai ( anger and geet ki aankhe ismain he forgets all) does not believe her and says she knew but then also arrangements not done. Geet says give me sometime, he retorts back what???give you time and what he should ask to client that wait downstairs as we are not ready ( no send them royal suit, they can watch romance of detaara and save us). Saasha says Miss Hoshiyaarpur can do this only ( let's see what miss distorted Delhi can do) she  asks 10 mnts to get all done, as she learned from him how to work in crisis. He agrees, geet again takes a stand that she is telling truth, MK does not care and insults her ( OMG you will be so sorry on Monday for doing this to her) says he made a mistake  by trusting her, client will be again unhappy seeing we are not prepare, I'll loose my rapo in a second. Saasha happy hearing all, geet is visibly upset, He goes on to say that he can forgive mistake but can not stand a lie ( would you fire saasha Mr MK after knowing the truth??? You do not even have a brain to know what is lie)

Geet again tries to tell that she is telling truth but he shuts her up saying she is trying to cover her mistake, not only that she her self is not even ready ( OMG I wonder how is he going to redeem??? Itna kosega na is pal ko later). Geet tells she will get dressed once all done, but nahi gussa express( MK) does not stop, yells back at her that how can she take it so casually, the deal is millions of dollars, he made mistake trusting her, as he thought she has changed and not the selfish gal from Hoshiyaar pur ( oye tu aur tera who lafanga bhai selfish hai. you went to get her property. geet I tell you now show him his place, maana hotty hai par aisi insult). He storms off.( accha hua gaya)

Bindu (Saasha) gets chance to insult geet more, she goes see what you capable of, you were trying to get my place?? Geet says she is right this time but saasha just keep bashing her. Geet walks off . saasha says you watch what happen in party (nana after party, MK latoo on geet)

Geet starts talking to her self that if some how she can make believe maan that she is not at fault ( karega karega bharosa, when client will praise you, tab jalega aur maanega what he did wrong) ,why every time she is the one who gets blame for mistake. No one told her time has changed.

Nayantaraa arrives wonders it's only 7.15 ( haila 10 mnts before maan says it's 7.30 so by now should not it be 7.40???? or different hall in the hotel are in different time zoneOuch). Geet nayantaara missed each other. (we knew that did not weApprove).

Geet wonders where is pinky, she is scared that if she is not in time MK will be angry again ( what again he is already angry). Bindu ki pooch taasha comes with packet gives it to geet, saying waiter was looking for her, Mk sends this. She wonders why would MK send dress to her( valid point. Briny gal) taashaa says coz he thinks who knows you may show up like this. (kammene logo ke pass excuse ki kami thodi hoti hai. whole sale main hote hai.), she in attitude tells it's up to you I was forced by waiter to give you ( hahah ek waiter bhi bossing kar leta hai tere pe) Geet thinks what does maan think about her she will come like this. She is shocked to see dress. ( nanna tu dekh kaise jalwa hoga)

Part 2: Dil Na Jalaaoo Pass toh Aaao

Sashha doing decoration, MK now in geet's absence remembering his interaction with her (yeh sahi hai pahle daanta hai phir saare time khud FB main) saasha watches( does not know ki he is in geet ke khayaalo main, she just watches handsome maan so as I) walks to him asks if he likes it or not ( meri maa do not disturb yaar) he says yes, she flirts with him saying she knows his taste ( kaash yeh sach hota. you know nothing beta), adi brings clients, Mr Chopra introduces his team, mr Rahul as CEO ( hahha MK aaya geet ka deevaana),who instant looking at saasha than shaking hand to MK ( both notices that, accha hai tu rakh le bindu ko, aafat jitni jaldi jaaye good0), Mr Bose his PRO and a gal ( why there is always gal in team) and 

Here comes the shocker of the day when God father asks for daughter aka where is geet??StarHe explains to rahul how brilliant geet is and how she is just secretary, but credit for project belongs to her. ( wonderful. Me loving this, MK dekha) Rahul says where is she we need to meet her ( Aaya majaa I want to see jalaa hua coal mK). MK  disjointedly says she must be coming soon ( hahha do not you know Princess enters at the end) he asks saasha about geet, she shows off that how would she know as she was busy decorating

Satyanaash I have to watch Devtaara's sada hua romance. Nayantaara walks in dev does faltu shaayri. Shows her tattoo on his chest ( ARjuhi in KMH ka disoriented distorted version actually no comparision)

Mr Chopra says to Mk we met all now we want to meet geet. ( hmm so TC article is right dance will be tom and sorry Monday)MK like devoted hubby tells him yeah yeah she is getting ready will be here any minute. Just kidding ROFLhe tells she will be here soon and White Princess Geet enters. OMH for MK the earth stops revolving seeing her. HE IS GONE. Mesmerizeingly looking at her beauty. Saasha makes fun saying that this saree suits for wedding ceremony at hoshiyaarpur . ( yeah what you know about purity of white or importance of sareeAngry). She turns to look at MK thinking he will be angry but is shocked seeing him all lost ( this is called boomrang saasha).  Geet enters all are AWWW ( me glued to monitor) and 22 mnts done aka Screen Freezes on good looking geet's face.

Precap: dance sequence with new lyrics of kurbaan ( yaar yeh kyo tarsa tarsa ke last 3 days CV showing dance clips in installments. What a TRP game)

asmi123priyachandjyoti06pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

I love how maan watches geet making sure all the decorations are done right. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming He is looking at geet so lovingly.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

His expressions are so amazing. Day DreamingDay DreamingMSK is in love and love the smile that he has on his  face when he watches geet. Day DreamingDay DreamingMaan remembers the times geet fell into his arms. Day Dreaming

I love the way geet lands in maan's arms. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingMaan saving geet signifies that he will always be there to save and protect her. The way maan looks at geet when she is in his arms is so dreamy. Day DreamingDay DreamingMaan was so lost in geet and did not realise until geet called out sir. LOL

Sasha messed up the party time and maan got angry on geet. Hate sasha for what she did to geet. Angry

The way maan looks at geet's entry is like he has found his love.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I hated the way rahul looked at geet. AngryAngry wish the chandelier had fallen on his head.Angry

Geet looked so beautiful and out of this world in a white saree.Day Dreaming

Star

Edited by AAricha - 15 March 2012 at 11:36am

asmi123Samanalysejyoti06pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Before my take I have to thank and appreciate Samana for diligently uploading the episodes day in and day out no matter how busy she is. Your are a Star. Also Aricha for her pics. We want more.Big smile

Geet episode 59:

Like I said yesterday tragedy of errors Ouchunintentional of course interspersed with romanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed -  the imperfectly perfect serial recipeBig smile. It was cute to see how Maan was moving his head this way and that just to admire Geet organizing everything EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand then the fall and catchDay Dreaming- one of the best ones again as can be certified by the many VMs it has been used in. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThe way he is completely lost in her even after she starts squirming and then finally broken when she speaks.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Though he was justified in getting angry bcos the preps were incomplete I think it was more of an anger on his response to her that made him so vitriolic.Ouch And of course Sasha is right there adding fuel to fire. Angry And to be fair to Maan he does believe Sasha more cos he has known her longer and according to him there is no reason for her to lie.Ouch Poor Geet like she said after putting in so much of an effort she gets blamed called a liar and somebody else steals the show.Ouch This was the first time I think that Sasha openly declares war on Geet. I did feel a little bit bad for Sasha when I see how desperate she is to get Maan's attention and praise.Ouch

Dev's seduction techniques are getting too repetitive.Disapprove Roses on the floor and shower of roses – doesn't matter if it's the wife or an innocent girl.Angry And his dialogue with the tattoo was cornyDisapprove. Knowing Dev the tattoo I am sure was one of the temp ones that children sometimes put on their hands.Disapprove

And if we thought Dev was bad there comes that Rahul. Such a pervertAngryAngryAngry. And Maan sizes him up the moment he starts ogling Sasha. Geet is good. But Mr. Chopra is definitely overdoing the praise thing and that of course fuels up the pervert more. AngryAngry

Then thanks to Tasha and Sasha's evil plan backfiring there enters the fairy.Day DreamingDay Dreaming Maan is completely mesmerized.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Unfortunately so is that RahulAngry. You could almost see him salivating the "bad word".AngryAngry It was really fun to see Sasha's expression of glee turning to regret when she realizes how Maan instead of getting bugged by her attire is actually completely bowled over.Wink

Then that slimeball gets his dirty hands on Geet.AngryAngry Maan's expression was like he would not hesitate chopping off those arms. LOLLOLIt is sad that except for tailors we didn't get to see this possessive/protective side of Maan much after marriage.Ouch

Have to say one thing today. DD was looking painfully beautiful.Day DreamingDay Dreaming No wonder Hrishikesh Gandhi was shooting her angle badal badal key.Wink Looking forward to the passion 2morrow.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123NivRen_1-richierich-Samanalysesia221OmaRamdasspennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
loved ur comments or asides rather! quirky humor!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict

Go to top