Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 136)

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Geet episode 56:

A suspenseful episode for the first time viewers.Shocked And also realization from Geet's side.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Miss Hoshiarpur express keeps sunaofying Maan without letting him get even a word in betweenLOL. But she def has become very brave.Shocked Kya sab bol diya about the great MSK and without batting an eyelid.Shocked It was cute to see Maan's expressions when she makes a list of all his khoobyianLOLLOL. And then the way he interrupts her with his sorry it was almost similar to the "I love you" declaration EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwhere she was talking dime a dozen and he interrupts her by simply saying what he wants to say both times shocking Geet. WinkBig smileIt was really funny to see Geet staring open mouthed.Shocked I don't think even she expected him to say it. And Dadi too is surprised to hear a sorry from the great MSK's mouth. The way Geet gets flustered when she actually hears himBig smile and then Dadi's imagination.Day Dreaming I liked the sherwani Maan wears. Did he wear it again anytime? Loved the way Geet was smiling when she came out of the room.

When things are so dreamy and nice there enters the nightmare.Angry And he is such a flirt ogling all the female employees.AngryThe hit and miss between Dev and Geet was mostly believable except for the time when she goes to close the shades. ConfusedOf course she has eyes only for Maan. So maybe she actually did not see the person he was talking with.

The convo between the brothers was sufficiently awkward. And Maan outright asks about how he paid off the debts. First ever indication from Dev that he is not very proud of what he did.Ouch Even during the hug Maan was into it but Dev seemed to keep the distance. Of course the flashbacks.OuchOuch But the flashbacks affect us less now becos we realise that Geet has moved on and to much better things and grown beyond those difficulties.

The first indication that Geet feels something for Maan when she is smiling to herself and doodling in her book caught by Dadi ma of courseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. BF key barey me soch rahi thi? Of course. WinkLOL

So whether he wants it or not the latest development in Maan's life is Geet of course and then the eyelock. Day DreamingYou could literally see the connection between the two. The intensity takes even Maan by surprise but of course Dev's crooked mind can guess these things correctly.Disapprove

So the first time Maan decides to keep away from Geet for the sake of his sanityEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Geet's hands shake when she talks to Maan.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedShe is starting to realise that there is something going on between her and Maan that is beyond ehr control. And of course Mr. Chopra trying to bring their feelings in the forefront.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Poor Sasha can't accept that anyone can steal MK away from her.Ouch But their previous connection keeps bothering her. And loved the way Geet answered her back.

Of course we know Dev and Geet dont meet next epi. One more week for the dance of the year. Big smileTomorrow again touch therapy.Day Dreaming

Edited by geetaddict - 12 March 2012 at 9:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I still remember when first time I was watching this episode ,I had a mixed expression on my face LOL...at one moment I was all blushing with Maan's sorry act and Dadi's dream Embarrassed and next moment I was praying hard that Dev and Geet should not meet so soon AngryLOL...

Today was the first time Maan complimented Geet indirectly by comparing her to his Dadi whom he respects the most in his life EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Maan knew that just like his Dadi ,she is honest and straight forward whenever she is placing her points before him StarStarStarStar and after Dadi ,only she had the courage to actually shut him up and make her points clear first WinkTongue...Also I loved DD's perfect expression when Maan finally says sorry to her LOLEmbarrassed ;Geet was blabbering all this while but the moment he says sorry ,she just could not believe her ears and goes into a complete silent zone thinking the grt MSK said sorry ShockedShockedLOLEmbarrassed..DD and GC both gave perfect expressions in this scene ..GC gave that naughty smirk knowing that Geet will go in shock zone WinkLOL and DD gave that perfect expression of shock and disbelief ClapClapClap...

Dadi's dream of seeing Maaneet in bridal wears was just so cute and funny LOLLOLEmbarrassed..I remember we that time discussed about how Dadi is so fast in her thinking ..she directly reached the shaadi stage in her dreams LOLLOL...

Dev-MSK first meeting was quite interesting and one could see the brotherly bond between them ClapClap...GC-Abhinav shared a good brotherly chemistry and I loved how Dev used to tease MSK regarding his allergy towards love and girls LOLLOLLOLWink...

MSK was showing clear signs of falling for Geet because the moment Dev talks about any latest developments in his life ,Maan thinks about Geet ..hmmm WinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Even Geet was getting slowly attracted towards Maan ,reason why she was lost in his thoughts just with one sorry and even in front of Dadi she was almost stammering when Dadi was talking about boyfriend and she was like "chi chi babaji" LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Best scene of the episode was both Maaneet looking at each other from inside that glass partition and wondering why this is happening EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...These were initial signs of falling in love and it was very nicely executed ClapClapClap

Precap was another oMG moment with dupatta again playing the all important role WinkTongue

Overall a very good episode with some nice mahii moments and interesting story progress StarStarStarStar

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
VUSS RAANG VITH YOU, GITH and MAAN? EmbarrassedROFL

Aww again for today's episode. I loved Geet's sarcastic tirade against Maan and how more than anything he was sitting back and enjoying the entertainment with the rest of us. The way she listed his faults, or rather his "khoobiyan" without batting an eyelid was amazing and it is clear that Maan thought so as well. I feel like at this moment, Maan felt so in tune with Geet. The minute she came in he knew he was in for it and she delivered on his expectation. A person feels so familiar when you know what they are going to do before they do it and I think Maan feels that here. So, not only does he compare her to his Dadi who is the closest and most valued person in his life, but also the sorry that was so awkward before becomes so easy for him now because Geet feels so apna. He is no longer nervous but knows that his sorry will shock the hell out of Geet so it becomes a non issue. Geet's expression was priceless! LOLLOL I love how he said he wouldn't say sorry again after he had already said it three times! Also, Geet feels the same apnapan because she sides with Dadi against Maan and she doesn't even know her!

Aah Dadi, the eternal cupid for our sparring lovebirds. I like how far ahead this lady thinks and how fast her mind works. And I also like that she was rooting for Geet and hoping this girl who finally had her grandson apologising was the same girl who had the guts to say what she thought about him. I loved the scene where she imagines Geet as a bride and Maan in that gorgeous shervani is jaanleva. Blushing

I guess there is not much to say on the Dev-Geet parts because of the lack of suspense for us. But I do like the way they did that quick recap of the HP track. It would have been really useful for those who had not seen those episodes and joined the show from the office track. And I like how the showed all the good parts, ie before the airport parallel to Geet freeze and the results of that abandonment next to Dev's.

I really liked the brother conversation which, like Paro said, was perfectly awkward. It was interesting for Dev's characterisation that he said he had faced a lot of "hardship" to get the money. Uh, no Dev, that was GEET the girl you ABANDONED, PREGNANT, not you. The contrast between the reuniting brothers was well played out with Maan and his clear conscience willing to forget the past but Dev is always a bit hesitant. Also we learn that Dev was never interested in business.No surprises there and well, I guess some things don't change, freeloading Censored

I also love that when Maan asked Dev what he had been up to, Dev thought of Geet and what he had done to her and then when Dev asked Maan what was new, he also thought of Geet but in such a different light. It reminded me of this song from Chandni. I think the song says it all! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSphinxnirvanica15-richierich-sia221jyoti06pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Ahhh lovely epi...Big smile
Loved the way Geet listed Maan's khoobiyaaam...LOL
Maan was actually listoning to it..Shocked

And that Sorry followed by Dadi's Dream...Day Dreaming
Geet was looking at him with open mouth..Shocked and
Maan was like.. I told you Sorry once now i won't say it again...AngryLOL

happy to know that Geet cleared her view to Sasha...Clap
Dadi was pulling Maan's legs...Wink
And Dev he was in full on Flirt mode...Dead

but some pont Dev was strated feelig guilty tooo...Ermm

Amd Geet thinking about Maan and was smiling too...Embarrassed
Dadima was there to pull her legs tooo...LOL

loved the way Geet herself questions why was she smiling...ShockedEmbarrassed

Maan was thinking about Geet when Dev asked about his life's new developments.. Wink
and that eyelock was soo cute...
Day Dreaming

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 12 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

MSK ,MSK,MSK oh god enjoyrd they way he smirked & listened to her Awww Awesome expressionsBlushingalways seen him restless & taunting geet but today he was so droolworthy with his looks tring hard not to lookk her but can't coNtrol & geet also though she trying hard to say without seeing into his eyed but she was trying to see what he is doing. I love how geet was telling maan all his faults and he was sitting there so calmly listening to herEmbarrassedLOL. I was laughing when geet said that she does not know ki kis baat per maan ko apne aap per itna ghamand hai. LOL

suhasni mullay as dadi looked  more classy & strict as dadi than lovingly & naughty anjuji.Dadi saying that maan cannot do anything if she goes to the office is funny. Geet knew that maan gave her the wrong file. Wow maan looked so cute when he said sorry.actually she was surprised. Geet was shocked.opened her mouth.LOL She had no words to say. For once miss hoshiyaar pur express was stuck for words.

Even dadi thought she was hearing things that the Great MSK said sorry. I think from that point dadi knew that geet is the woman for maan. Wink she was capable of anything bcz she could make him say sorry from her  headstrong pota.

love maan's aakad after saying sorry that he says that he will not say it again.  LOLLOLLOLPhir se nahi bolunga   .Sasha is so jealous of geet and she wants to know how did maan and geet met. Love the way dadi is smiling at maan, she knows that he likes geet I loved the way dadi felt she as her bahu & perfectbride for maan. i liked maan & geet in that costume.otherwise no woman could make maan say sorry.                                                      Hated seeing devil in maan's office. Angry I really felt YUck when he was a sort of flirting girls while coming into the office, he is complete contrast to maan.Dadi knew dev was back & he is coming to meet maan & maan though look strict heartless but he love his brother & forgives all his blunders thinking he is younger to him & it is his responsibility.But thatCensored don't deserves it.Dev talking to his brother casually & when maan ask about how he paid his debts he liesas if he has planned everything. I felt the  other conversation little weird may Iam not able to see dev as maan's brother bcz of hisCensoredpast deeds.When he ask maan about anything new in his life he had flashes of geet in his arms  & that car scene & thinks why he start thinking about geet but again when he peeps her through the window & she also looks at him was just amazing eye locks. loved the way they forgot it was office & dev was in his room talking to him.

Geet likes maan too but she does not know it too. Love how she thinks about how maan said sorry to her. Oh god dadi while going notices geet also happy after maan saying sorry,loved the way dadi enters inn & say looks good while smiling EmbarrassedWink  Donno what is sasha's problem actually. sasha she loves msk or she want to be supreme in the office after Msk,  loved the way geet answered sasha .oh no man tension again idiot dev with his glasses walking from the coridor dev walking at the back but dosen't see geet walking in front of him , I was like isko bhi abbi aana tha.

Edited by AAricha - 13 March 2012 at 1:25am

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221Samanalysejyoti06pennu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I too wanna join in the threadBig smile ! Will always have this grudge in my heart for not joining IF during GHSP days!CryCry But I had some commitments & my hectic schedule didn't allow me CryCryCry
Samana! I too would be writing down my side of analysis here but after it completes a century Wink The time I had actually started watching it with devotion & dedication EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing. (Doesn't mean I havent watched the older epi's...Youtube Zindabad) LOLLOL The lovely August Day Dreaming

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221jyoti06pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
 Shubhika Ya U Tube is helping a lot like me who till date like  only Msk & Geet. & everyday after updating here prefer to watch  few fav episodes & kill time before hitting the bed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAricha

Shubhika Ya U Tube is helping a lot like me who till date like  only Msk & Geet. & everyday after updating here prefer to watch  few fav episodes & kill time before hitting the bed.

I too do that! "Maan-geet love scenes" LOLLOL From 1st to 621 Day Dreaming
The song sequences Embarrassed
GHSP is imperishable Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221

Go to top