Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 123)

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Sia
I know, once I saw Maan in pink I couldn't control my phillings, so had to come.   
I told that I will be more active from now on as my favorite days in Geet have just started...

And coming to strawberry chocolate, that's what came to my mind when I saw him in pink. And strawberry and chocolate is considered to be the most seductive combo, so I can't help it Embarrassed

Edited by nirvanica15 - 29 February 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123geetaddictlams-richierich-sia221walkintomylifex

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221walkintomylifex

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Richa
Thanks for the pic, Hug now I can't concentrate on work
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-

eternally_yours Newbie
eternally_yours
eternally_yours

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Episode 47:
Another hit and miss.I guess they are not familiar with the idea of meeting normally.Geet either prefers to bump into Maan
or fall in his muscular arms.WinkHere we see our pink doll completely missing her chance of doing either of that because of her stupid bag.
Sasha-Adi-Pinky scene was nice.I completely adored Adi in this episodeEmbarrassed.Sasha is so harsh on pinky(watch out sweety u r
talking to the future SIL of MSK).Oh and Adi-Pinky are the second best couple after MaaneetEmbarrassed.Loved their interaction.

Adi is maha impressed with Geet's philosophical jawabsClap.No wonder after working with baba Maan Singh Khurana and listening to his pravachans everyday,one tends to act under his influence.hey now we can have competition btwn them to see who is better at this preaching thing.and we can keep adi as the judge.Although I feel he will be maha biased towards MSK,given the kind of chemistry they share..

Ok Ok back on track.Adi and sasha having tu tu main main regarding geet.Sasha comes up with a brilliant point that Geet doesnt wear good clothes(disclaimer:in her opinion) which is why she wont fit in.Now i would really like to visit an office where the only qualification required is wearing mini and micromini skirts.kya zamaana hai..Anyways another point she brings up is of MSK not coming to office regularly.(are ussi k liye to Adi wants to hire Geet.Ek baar use hire karke to dekho MSK,din kya raat bhi office mein hi bitaye.)And our Geet gets the JOB.Hurray...
Geet doesnt want to take the job because it would be wrong..(I told you naa that maan and geet can give tough competitions
to each other in the pravachans department.).Anyways Pinky convinces Geet to leave and both go to the Canadian embassy.
Pinky "fools" the security guard so geet can get in(because as i already mentioned asking for information directly is too
"normal".)
Cut to Maan stepping out of his car and he is headed towards the embassy too.Now they can BUMP into each other properly..
ye episode samaapt..

Hope i made sense..sorry for being late..got caught up with my assignments..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15sia221walkintomylifex

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
 Nirvi U were missing his pink shirt so much that I had to post  it haan actually  pink shirt pics come tomorrow.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15sia221

eternally_yours Newbie
eternally_yours
eternally_yours

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Episode 48:

aage:

Maan steps out of his car(again??kal hi to utara tha..chaddo).Geet walks towards the information desk and the guy asks for her passport.Now why do i need to have a passport to ask queries??jeeez..The guy at the enquiry desk is so rude.bechari Geet,she is shown the door.But our sherni is determined to find her raasta.little did she know that her raasta was coming to her at that very moment..aaand yes..they bump.told you they like it this way.(and me too)Embarrassed.
Ohhh Maan,you are relived on seeing her.but his gussa is not far away.That taunting tone never seems to leave him.and he
wants, no, demands to know what she is doing in the canadian embassy.(oye she has every right to be there but sadly the desk wala doesnt agree with me.Kya karen??)
Maan and Geet have their little conversation(oh they are so cute even when they fight)Maan walks away .geet has her
flashbacks which are interjected with Maan's preachings(oh no Msk seems to be winning the preaching competition.!!)
Geet meets pinky outside,pinky asks geet why she isnt saying anything.geet replies saying 'ab bolungi.'(oh no!adi hired geet
because she kept quiet.and now she decides to speak..adi beta tu toh gayaLOL)
And her goes my girl.way to go geet.(yess the competition is still on Mr.Khurana)
Cut to Dev and company discussing about noorani.(i think thats the word!)
Geet's entry in her new house.Pinky's dad having hard time recognising geet.And as they have big ghar,big rooms,kitchen
not forgetting the sofas,geet gets her little home and family.  

OMG Maan in pinkWink!!He gets a call from someone and they discuss something about helping someone.Maan breaks the glass and is about to clean it when he spots the taveez in the kitchen drawer(in the kitchen??)whats that taveez doing sitting in Maan's kitchen? we have the journey of the taveez being played.(now wheres my popcorn?)
Geet getting ready for her first day at office.beta jab interview itna accha tha toh pehla din to exciting hoga hi.geet
comes in the living room to find pinky and her dad praying.Pinky's dad says it is very easy to please god but not the boss.(Sir jab boss Msk ho toh all geet has to do is look at him with her doe eyes aur bas kaam khatam!).
Pinky introduces geet to DD..dhak dhak..(which is so apt becoz every time he is present my dil goes mmm.)
Dadi sends her 'always' smiling servant to inform Maan that she wants to have breakfast with him.But Maan is not in the mood
and hence rushes to the office.Bechari geet,she thinks her boss wont be present in the office.Well there's gonna be a surprise for both of them.
Kal:
Its time for their second favourite type meeting..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221walkintomylifex

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123geetaddictLily201nirvanica15sia221-Gemini-pennu

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
loved Maan's entry a lot ,their bumping at the embassy ,i felt Maan had no problem with Geet  he was little disturbed as he thought she had a BF ,he looked so smart in pink shirt Wink ,the taveez again made us think that Maan would help Geet again .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictLily201nirvanica15sia221walkintomylifexpennu

Go to top