Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 101)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I completely agree. He is already beginning to respect her though if he ever confessed, he would have to kill you. Stern Smile I think it is this conflict that is making him so angry and frustrated. He respects her and can't stop thinking about her even though she is someone who embodies everything he claims to hate, not least being a woman! It is going to take him a looong time to come to terms with this respect and attraction, isn't it? But that is where it gets fun for us. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Angel-33sia221pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Edited by richa23 - 14 February 2012 at 10:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15sia221Samanalyseroseinbloompennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Wow what an epi..Clap
i am realy convinced with all of yours take on this epi...Big smile the scenes me liked most are..

Registration scene: where Maan keep on looking at Geet.. Embarrassedthe registration of his land was no where in his mind that time...LOL he was trying to figure out actually what happened to her...Confused

Maan saving Geet: the way he keep on called her name and ran after her to save her.. Ahhh..Tongue so realistic..Star and he said to her if she want to die do it before your family not before him...
lemember Later in Delhi.. after reveiling Geet's pregenancy news... there was a scene in which Geet will be running after Maan calling his name and she will faint and fall in Matrix style...LOL(thats what An said that time..)
that time Maan come and saves her and bring her to his room.. then he will say the same thing... if you want to die.. do it.. but why before me...

And the way he keep on ask her to get in the Jeep... Poor Geet she was in a confused state...ConfusedCry and her this same attitude pulled the hell out of Maan...LOL by saying Suna nahi meine kya kaha.. jeep pe baijavo...Angry

GC and DD was Superb...StarClapStar

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-priyachandsia221

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I have to head to sleep but I just had to get this out there..

I always think that the harsh and cruel and sometimes unnecessarily mean (since he just HATED women back then) comments Maan made to Geet in HP kind of helped her strengthen up and gear up for the reality that was to hit her later on about Brij being after her life. Had Maan not nagged her, advised her when she was most vulnerable (like today) she would not have had the same passion for getting back at Brij and punishing him when he tried to kill her. She may have had the thought of wanting to do it but the fire and anger would've been missing..

Maan's words have always been her guide.. because no matter how mean .. his words were always the hard, cold, TRUTH. Something that no one wanted to tell Geet when it was needed..

By the way .. another thing I found unique about GHSP .. the villain or the criminal didn't shy away from telling the truth about what they did. NT straight up told Geet about being married to Dev and later on .. Dev told Maan about cheating Geet for her money. Its not everyday that you see the villain admitting WILLINGLY to what they did like that.. love that uniqueness about GHSP.

Okiii I'm off to bed now lol.. I so wish I could write more for this episode because its just so good!

Ok I can't resist.. Maan looked woooh hot .. his anger.. gosh GC looked so yummy those days <3 The way he was just erupting was scary yet some real eye-candy LOL I'm so pathetic ..

Oh yea.. one of my favourite scenes is when Maan saves Geet from the oncoming van ... this scene looks SO REAL. Usually in these scenes either stunt doubles are used or they use a closeup shot making the illusion of the girl being saved and they go rolling in the grass.. but we have GC .. man loves stunts and the way they showed the far shot tells us this was all done by GurTi and was done in one single shot! The way he runs to her in the nick of time and the way they twirl .. looked like GC was thiiis close to falling over .. but he saved her in time. Very realistic and added to the intensity of that entire scene where Geet is trying to hard to grasp what she's just learnt about NT and Dev's relation yet Maan is someone who just cannot shutup and leave her alone and keeps yelling at her and gets yelled at just when he is wanting to help her! YIKES! Better luck next time Maan! lol

Sammy: I love your dupatta symbolism and the honour .. and how Geet doesn't want to entrust him with it just yet.. and yes she does it willingly and with full trust the first time .. in their HP trip. And yes .. you are right .. he blocks her path in the same manner in the Jhumka scene =)

Alrighty.. gotta go now for sure! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.. Golden Temple.. it was so wonderful to see the effort and passion with which the entire team worked back then. They took out the time to go to the actual site.. shoot such difficult shots but with conviction .. I bow down to them!

Z

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 14 February 2012 at 10:02pm

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Ohh! Forgot to mention ...

GCs shirt at the back was stained with sweat..

Goes to show how long they'd been working under the sun in such hard outdoor shots (he was sweating bullets when he did the saving scene) and that they did such long shots within one day ... again cannot praise them enough for their hardwork and dedication.. takes real passion to want to do all that and not complain =)

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysesia221pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Never take pics.. in the midst of an action sequence... coz even the HOTTEST actor looks the most ridiculous.. LOLLOL e.g...

To all of you who are a part of this thread... CONGRATS for completing a century...SmileClap 
Though I miss out on many days..  I m happy to see this thread progressing... SmileI really enjoy reading everyone takes.. and discussions...Smile

Edited by sia221 - 15 February 2012 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15roseinbloom

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
sorry i went missing again...had a tortured week , first with tooth extraction, the swelling and then the drug allergyCry...
but am i glad that that i am back in this particular episode? but i find that i have nothing much to ad on the great analysis that have been presented...
just that this was another one of the best excecuted scenes from the hp days...be it the depth of meaning in the dialogues...the superb expressions ... the concern that breaks thru " see if i care " attitude...the shock that rendered geet almost lifeless... and the super action scene where maan saves geet ... what a shot that was Clap
congrats on attaining century...

Edited by bangalores - 15 February 2012 at 5:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221Samanalyseroseinbloompennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
EPISODE 38

**For some reason in all the videos I found the scene where she tells her family is messed up sound wise. If you have a video that shows it clearly do share!**

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Maan tells Geet off - he wonders if she's run away from home, and Geet tells him to mind his own business; Brij realises that Geet isn't in the house but Rajji won't tell him where she is; Geet walks towards the registry office and Maan loses sight of her; Geet waits for Dev but sees Naintara who tells Geet that she and Dev are married, and that Geet needs to get an abortion...

The episode starts with Geet at the Golden Temple. A montage is shown of her praying, and walking along the bank, while remembering what Naintara told her about the marriage being fake. She asks Babaji for guidance now that she's pregnant with Dev's child.
Maan is shown washing himself in the water, as Geet is praying for a way out of this mess. She then hears a baby laughing, and turns to see a mother and her child. Maan gets out of the water, as the baby is laughing (it's that ringtone laugh, how cute). Geet holds her stomach as she watches the mother and child, and Maan passes her (meaning he's going to be a part of her way out, awww).
Geet thanks Babaji for showing her the way, now she knows what to do (ie. keep the baby no matter what).

Back at Geet's house, Rano is beside herself with worry for what Geet could be doing. Nurpinder goes to Brij and cries that he just believed someone on the phone. It could have been anyone. But Brij reminds his mother that Geet isn't in her room, and no one knows if she did run away.
Darji tells Brij to go to Amritsar to find Geet. When she gets back, they'll find out the truth. Rano begs Darji not to do anything to Geet. Darji tells Brij to get Geet from Amritsar.. but he won't say a word to her. Darji will deal with her when she gets back. Rano and Nurpinder sigh in relief that Geet isn't going to die.. yet.
Rajji hears the interaction and worries for Geet.

Back in Amritsar, Geet is walking along the bazaar, and Maan is shown walking alongside her, but neither realises that the other is there. Geet thanks Babaji for showing her the right way, now she has the strength. She continues walking as Maan stops and prays a silent prayer to God.
He gets in his car and drives off, as Geet sits in the back of a truck with a singing group. A  sad song is played (I'm not too sure what it's called or anything - non-Punjabi here).
Geet thinks of Dev as the song is playing, and flashbacks are shown - Dev telling everyone she's the type of girl he wants, the rose scene and Dev saying 'I love you', when they first talk, and Dev tells her 'ever since I saw you, I've been dreaming of making you my wife..'; and then running looking for Dev at the airport, Brij slapping her, Geet holding a piece of hot coal in her hand, Brij telling her to take her mangalsutra and sindoor off - and then her wiping it off; Geet telling her dad that Dev killed that Geet she once was..
The song continues as Geet closes her eyes, and Maan is driving. Geet's flashbacks continue - Dev telling Geet he'll never leave her on their suhaag raat, Geet burning her wedding clothes; Naintara telling Geet that she is Dev's wife..
Just then Brij pulls up in front of the truck, and gets in the back. He notices Geet, and grabs her - telling her that she can't have thought of getting away from him. He takes her down.

Back at the house, Geet faces Darji. Nurpinder tells Rano to stop crying as Darji turns his wrath on Geet. She puts her head down as Darji asks her where was her modesty when she ran away from home. He screams for her to answer what she was doing there.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Go to top