Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 100)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Wowww so much happened in these initial episodes ShockedShocked..there was so much of drama ,intensity and emotions involved in the episodes that when I was watching it again today ,I was so damn involved in it and at one point of time I dint even blinked my eye for like 3 mins especially in that scene when Maan comes running from behind and saves Geet from coming in front of that car ShockedShockedClapClapEmbarrassed...Seriously the direction ,acting ,camerawork everything was picture perfect in these episodes StarStarStarStar...

NT's emotional blackmailing flopped badly since the kind of words she used to demoralise Geet was wrong in the first place especially after what all they did with her Ouch ;Geet had already gone through enough shocks ,humiliations and pain ,so NT's words had no effect on her and it sort of further gave her the strength and courage to give birth to her baby going against all odds StarStarStar ;Yes she was definitely more shocked after she came to know that NT is Dev's wife and she wont get any support from him ,but this shock made her further strong since she knew that she will hv to fight a lonely battle for her baby CryCry...

Every shock made Geet more strong and determined in her mission and at every path, Maan was there to give her that extra push to fight back StarStarStar ;When Geet sits down on her knees feeling all dejected ,Maan comes like a sunshine and pulls her up and almost wakes her up from her dejection by giving her a reality check StarStarStarStar ;In fact I loved the use of camerawork here,the way Maan coming towards Geet was captured just when the ray of sunlight was on top of both of their heads which indicated that amidst of all the darkness surrounding Geet's life ,a ray of sunshine in the form of Maan always comes to give her the extra push in life EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Of course Maan misunderstrood Geet that time thinking she came to meet her lover which he thought was Gurinder that timeLOL but Maan's strong words always affected Geet and made her further determined to fight back in a male dominated society StarStarStarStar..

I loved how while signing the papers and even after the papers were signed ,Maan showed his genuine concern for Geet when he saw her all lifeless EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;The whole scene of Maan saving Geet on the road was done so realistically ClapClapClap ;It dint look filmy with hero-heroine rolling all over the road and ending up in jungle  LOL ;Also this whole saving act sort of gave a certain jerk to Geet and finally she came back to her senses and had the much needed outburst CryCry ;She was almost clueless that time what to do ,where to go ,how to save her baby ,how to convince her family ..so many questions in her mind and she had no reply ...so her outburst out of frustation was so damn realistic and fully justified CryCry ;Even though she blurted out all her frustation on Maan LOL but it was obvious that her real frustation was over Dev and Brij...two men who left no stone unturned to ruin her life Ouch...

Finally both Maan and Geet will reach Golden temple tomorrow and we will witness one of the best episodes of GHSP EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..This episode also indicated both their destination is same and it was Babaji's call Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221priyachandAngel-33Samanalysepennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Samana:Maan's anger over Geet's refusal to take his help was more of a cover up because inside his heart he was sort of impressed with the fact that first time a girl is refusing to take his help ..now thats big WinkTongue...he actually confesses this during Delhi office episodes many times regarding how he always thought of her as a brave girl who fights her own battles ..I guess he did the observation here only in these HP episodes TongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221Samanalysepennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I completely agree. He is already beginning to respect her though if he ever confessed, he would have to kill you. Stern Smile I think it is this conflict that is making him so angry and frustrated. He respects her and can't stop thinking about her even though she is someone who embodies everything he claims to hate, not least being a woman! It is going to take him a looong time to come to terms with this respect and attraction, isn't it? But that is where it gets fun for us. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221Angel-33pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Edited by richa23 - 14 February 2012 at 10:55am

asmi123nirvanica15sia221Samanalyseroseinbloompennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Wow what an epi..Clap
i am realy convinced with all of yours take on this epi...Big smile the scenes me liked most are..

Registration scene: where Maan keep on looking at Geet.. Embarrassedthe registration of his land was no where in his mind that time...LOL he was trying to figure out actually what happened to her...Confused

Maan saving Geet: the way he keep on called her name and ran after her to save her.. Ahhh..Tongue so realistic..Star and he said to her if she want to die do it before your family not before him...
lemember Later in Delhi.. after reveiling Geet's pregenancy news... there was a scene in which Geet will be running after Maan calling his name and she will faint and fall in Matrix style...LOL(thats what An said that time..)
that time Maan come and saves her and bring her to his room.. then he will say the same thing... if you want to die.. do it.. but why before me...

And the way he keep on ask her to get in the Jeep... Poor Geet she was in a confused state...ConfusedCry and her this same attitude pulled the hell out of Maan...LOL by saying Suna nahi meine kya kaha.. jeep pe baijavo...Angry

GC and DD was Superb...StarClapStar

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221priyachand

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I have to head to sleep but I just had to get this out there..

I always think that the harsh and cruel and sometimes unnecessarily mean (since he just HATED women back then) comments Maan made to Geet in HP kind of helped her strengthen up and gear up for the reality that was to hit her later on about Brij being after her life. Had Maan not nagged her, advised her when she was most vulnerable (like today) she would not have had the same passion for getting back at Brij and punishing him when he tried to kill her. She may have had the thought of wanting to do it but the fire and anger would've been missing..

Maan's words have always been her guide.. because no matter how mean .. his words were always the hard, cold, TRUTH. Something that no one wanted to tell Geet when it was needed..

By the way .. another thing I found unique about GHSP .. the villain or the criminal didn't shy away from telling the truth about what they did. NT straight up told Geet about being married to Dev and later on .. Dev told Maan about cheating Geet for her money. Its not everyday that you see the villain admitting WILLINGLY to what they did like that.. love that uniqueness about GHSP.

Okiii I'm off to bed now lol.. I so wish I could write more for this episode because its just so good!

Ok I can't resist.. Maan looked woooh hot .. his anger.. gosh GC looked so yummy those days <3 The way he was just erupting was scary yet some real eye-candy LOL I'm so pathetic ..

Oh yea.. one of my favourite scenes is when Maan saves Geet from the oncoming van ... this scene looks SO REAL. Usually in these scenes either stunt doubles are used or they use a closeup shot making the illusion of the girl being saved and they go rolling in the grass.. but we have GC .. man loves stunts and the way they showed the far shot tells us this was all done by GurTi and was done in one single shot! The way he runs to her in the nick of time and the way they twirl .. looked like GC was thiiis close to falling over .. but he saved her in time. Very realistic and added to the intensity of that entire scene where Geet is trying to hard to grasp what she's just learnt about NT and Dev's relation yet Maan is someone who just cannot shutup and leave her alone and keeps yelling at her and gets yelled at just when he is wanting to help her! YIKES! Better luck next time Maan! lol

Sammy: I love your dupatta symbolism and the honour .. and how Geet doesn't want to entrust him with it just yet.. and yes she does it willingly and with full trust the first time .. in their HP trip. And yes .. you are right .. he blocks her path in the same manner in the Jhumka scene =)

Alrighty.. gotta go now for sure! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.. Golden Temple.. it was so wonderful to see the effort and passion with which the entire team worked back then. They took out the time to go to the actual site.. shoot such difficult shots but with conviction .. I bow down to them!

Z

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 14 February 2012 at 10:02pm

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Ohh! Forgot to mention ...

GCs shirt at the back was stained with sweat..

Goes to show how long they'd been working under the sun in such hard outdoor shots (he was sweating bullets when he did the saving scene) and that they did such long shots within one day ... again cannot praise them enough for their hardwork and dedication.. takes real passion to want to do all that and not complain =)

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysesia221pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Never take pics.. in the midst of an action sequence... coz even the HOTTEST actor looks the most ridiculous.. LOLLOL e.g...

To all of you who are a part of this thread... CONGRATS for completing a century...SmileClap 
Though I miss out on many days..  I m happy to see this thread progressing... SmileI really enjoy reading everyone takes.. and discussions...Smile

Edited by sia221 - 15 February 2012 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15roseinbloom

Go to top