Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 48

Written Update Courtesy prettyfulwishes

Recap: Geet asks Sasha and Adi if they've seen Pinky anywhere, and Adi mistakes her for being an applicant; Adi stutters that she is a good girl, and Maan agrees to give her a chance and signs the paper; Adi gives Geet the appointment letter, and Geet wonders why she got it when Pinky reminds her about the embassy; Maan realises he has to go to the embassy; Pinky and Geet reach the embassy but Geet won't tell Pinky why she had to come here.

The episode starts with Maan's car pulling up in front of the embassy. He tells his driver he'll be awhile and for him to eat.
(Sho shweet..) Geet is then shown walking in the hallway, and the scene intersperces the two - Maan wondering why he couldn't have done this over the phone, and Geet walking.
Geet reaches the query counter, and the person asks for her passport. She replies she hasn't got one, and the person asks if she's here for a visa. Geet replies she doesn't want a visa, she wants information on Dev Khurana. The person gets pretty angry, and asks if he looks like a railway master
(uh honey, you don't look good enough even for that). Geet tells him to understand, all she wants is info on him. The guy gets angrier, and wonders why she's still there. She tells him that Dev Khurana is a traitor, and he betrayed her. The guy calls for security and tells Geet to go to a police station. The security guard comes, and Geet tells him to understand, she only wants two minutes of time, but the guard drags her away. He pushes her out of the place, and Geet watches the doors close in front of her. She thinks to herself, well the doors have closed on me again, but somehow Dev I'll get through to you.
Maan is walking up the stairs and makes his way to the same place Geet was kicked out of when he bumps into her, as she's walking away. There's a look of shock and recognition, as a
flashback is played of the last time they saw each other - Maan tells her she'll never be able to go against her family, and Geet walks off.
Maan sarcastically comments that Geet is still alive. Did her brother leave her or something? He asks her why she came here, and Geet tells him that she came to find out about her past. Maan sarcastically agrees, and says that the daughter came here for her family, but her family tried to kill her - they truly are weird. Maan has never seen such a family before. Geet looks up
(with tears.. Maan always reduces her to tears. Make her smile dammit), and tries to say something. Maan cuts her off, and says he wants to know nothing about her. Whenever he thinks he's finally rid of her, she comes back into his life. Geet looks at him and wonders if it's because he won't let her leave his life?
Maan wonders what road she's taking now... Canada? So her and her boyfriend can run away from her brother? Geet says he has it all wrong, but Maan again cuts her off and says she's the one who's done wrong by coming to Delhi. She should have stayed in her small town, and silently accepted her brother's thrashing because it suits her. Geet has fire in her eyes as he continues taunting her, and she tells him he knows nothing about her... but Maan doesn't want to hear her majboori
(what's the English translation again?) - they're the people who take everything silently. Once Maan had respect for her, but when she refused to have Brij arrested, he lost it all (sweetheart, when you find out the truth... things are gonna change). With a last glare, Maan walks into the embassy query place and Geet is left staring after him. His words ring in Geet's ears as she walks away - flashbacks occur of all those comments her family put against her about being a woman, being told by Darji to abort, and Maan telling her off/advising her.

Back outside, Pinky is eating gol guppas as Geet walks past her. Pinky asks Geet if everything is alright. Geet is in her own world as she tells Pinky that she will live her life according to her... she'll never be called weak again as she holds her stomach. Pinky smiles and says that as soon as Geet got to Delhi, she got a job... and besides, she doesn't look weak from any angle.
Geet says that life gave her another chance, and she won't lose it this time. Geet will start again in Delhi... she'll live according to her own expectations, so no one can call her weak.

(Guess who's back!) Kamya and Pammi are standing as Dev complains he needs Naintara so much, and wonders why they didn't tell him Naintara was in Delhi. Kamya thought he was still angry at her, and if Kamya said anything about Naintara then he'd become angry at her too. Dev retorts that if she doesn't have a brain, why does she think? Pammi intercedes and tells Dev that they kept on getting phonecalls so 'Noor Rani' went to get money organised. Kamya was about to spill something, but Pammi continues for Dev to calm down. Dev asks why they couldn't have just told him Naintara wanted to go to Delhi... Pammi says that Naintara couldn't bear his depression, and left quickly. Dev isn't convinced, as Naintara's been pretty angry with him too... ever since this Geet business started, things have been all topsy-turvy.

Back in Delhi, Geet presses a doorbell, but no one answers. She's worried about Pinky taking forever, so she knocks on the door and a man comes out. He asks who she is and she says Geet. He wonders for a second, and says "so sing a song
(toh gaaye ja Geet.. gaaye ja)." He moves to close the door, but Geet keeps it open and again tells him she's Geet, and he says the same thing. Geet finally tells him that she's come to stay here as a paying guest, and the man says that they don't accept money from guests.
Just then Pinky makes it back from buying sweets, and it turns out that this is her dad
(so I'm going to call him Uncleji from now on). Pinky tries to tell her dad about how she called him to let him know... and Uncleji recognises her as being Mahinder's daughter, the one he knows all about, but shouldn't say anything. Geet catches that and asks what he shouldn't say. Pinky gets fustrated and tells her dad he forgot his wig. She mentions for Geet to come inside.
Pinky tells her dad that although their house is small, their hearts are big, right? Uncleji agrees to his daughter, and welcomes Geet into their house. He asks Pinky if his welcome was nice, and Pinky replies by making him eat an apple. Geet smiles at their interaction, and thinks that this is the new road for her and her baby.
(Such an adorable and light-hearted scene.)

The next day, Maan sits down to eat breakfast. (Wah, wah, he's wearing a pink shirt) Just then the phone rings, and he tells someone that he went to the embassy, but it wasn't much help. He agrees to help someone, but for the last time. He hangs up, and knocks his glass of juice on the ground. It breaks, and he goes to the cupboard to grab tissues to clean it up. This is when he notices the taveez. Religious music plays as he remembers the taveez story - from when Maan and Geet first met, to when he threw it out of his car, to when Geet left it in his car. Maan complains he's already got so many problems, and this taveez won't leave him alone.

Geet is in her new room packing her bag, and praying to God. She says that it's her first day of her first job, and she thinks of what her dad would say -
flashback of Geet asking Mahinder how he knows everything that's in her heart. Mahinder replies that his life flows in her, and wouldn't he know then?
Geet gets upset thinking about it when she hears singing. She goes downstairs and sees Uncleji and Pinky doing a pooja. Geet prays to God to support her as she stands on her own two feet. She then thinks Uncleji has a nice voice, when he turns and shuts the recording. He laughs seeing her face and tells her that because it's her first day of her new job, they were doing aarti. He then realises he hasn't had prasad, and Pinky passes some to him. She then gives some to Geet who sees half the box empty.
Pinky says that she didn't get a rishta, or become thin so she ate half of it. Uncleji tells the girls that it's easy to appease God - just gotta butter Him up. But, goodness it's hard appeasing a boss, and Pinky agrees. She says that DD
(not you Doll :P) isn't easy to please. Geet asks "DD?" and Pinky explains that the boss' second name is 'Dhadak, dhadak' because whenever the girls see him, all their hearts go 'dhadak, dhadak'.

Back at Maan's house, he starts reading the newspaper when a servant comes and says that Dadima wanted him to have breakfast with her because he's working from home today. Maan replies that he's already had breakfast - he'll eat with her tomorrow. The servant replies that Dadima wanted to see him today. Maan asks if the servant listens to anyone else but her, and he replies no. Maan gets angry, but calms himself, and tells the servant to go. The servant replies that Maan is to come with him or else Dadima will come there. Maan gives up and tells the servant that he'll be waiting for her. The servant leaves, and Maan leaves himself.

Pinky and Geet leave Pinky's house, and Pinky mentions that Geet has all the luck. Uncleji says Geet will win everyone over.
Maan is walking towards his office, as Geet tells herself that nothing will go wrong as it's her first day. The episode ends on Maan walking determinedly, and Geet looking determined.

Precap: Dev is on the phone to Geet, and asks for Maan Khurana. Geet says nothing, and Dev replies that he's Maan's brother. Geet drops the phone...

DONE. And OMGosh, Dev's back in the game. YAY.

Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
geetaddict thumbnail
@Richa Sorry for the double post.Murphy's law remember. ?I could not embed the video. maybe you can still have the WU if you want.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh..u ppl posted today's video !!!! 
I was trying since past 20 min to post the video..but couldn't ???πŸ˜•
as I say I m a technologically-challenged person..πŸ˜†  anyways..Thanks Richa and Paro..😊
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was about to post the video.. but thene saw the video is already posted...πŸ˜ƒ
sia221 thumbnail
Why did Canadian embassy call u??? bcoz Babaji has a surprise for u..Maan..πŸ˜†
What was the problem with that enquiry Babu?? as it is he was not doing any work...he could have helped Geet or at least guided her to the right place?? why did he have to be so rude??? and that watchmen was even worse..why did he have to touch Geet..??? πŸ˜‘

Forget the damn watchmen..the Hot dude is here..πŸ˜†
Initially Maan thought it was a dream but when he realised its not..he was like..U must be kidding me??? πŸ˜†

I thought it was DONT-TALK-TO-ME-BCOZ-I-KNOW-U-HAVE-A-BOYFRIEND related anger..πŸ˜†but it was more from the fact that acc to him Geet chose to keep quiet even after going thru all the atrocities by her family.. somewhere he is also angry at himself for thinking this girl to be diff than the rest.. this irked him a lot..hence all extra-rude dialogues and taunts..
Ok.. the Bhai ki PITAI-wala dialogue is my fav in this whole convo..πŸ˜†though I felt Geet should have whacked him on his head for saying this..but I couldn't control my laughter..
What made this scene special was the BG music at the end..(with Maan moving away) which was the very first time I ever heard it and was just floored( its the best and my most fav BG music thru-out the serial..till today..😊must have said it like million times..but can't help it!!!πŸ˜†)

I m confused at Geet's reaction..didn't she decide ALL of this before also ????πŸ˜•

Mr.Manchanda's antics reminded me of Mamaji..who was earlier not obnoxious..and even funny to some extent..(ok..sorry did not mean to upset u all..)

Maan in pink !!! Wow !!! The 2nd and the only other person who carried this colour without looking Errr...weird πŸ˜†(1st being Hritik Roshan😳)

The actor in the servant's role seemed to be enjoying his first time Tv appearance..did not want to lose his screen space..so was  reluctant to leave even after the deathly glare from Maan..πŸ˜†really if he had said..Dadima..one more time..I guess Maan would have knocked him down πŸ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have few questions regarding today's epi... OK my first question is Who is this Pramod...?πŸ€”

Geet said.. "this door is also closed but no matter i will reach you by anyhow Dev..." and then she just met Maan... her door to reach Dev...πŸ€” Both Maan and Geet looked so  confused for a moment... πŸ˜•

Maan was soo angry and iritated when he asked her that "you are doing these things for your family and your Family is all set to take your life...Wah"... Was is upset with Geet or her Family...?πŸ€”

Loved the way Geet decided to leave her life in her own wish...πŸ‘ 

Then the scene changed to Dev&co... And i was like who cares...🀒 so si skipped...πŸ˜†

Geet-Pinky-her father was soo cute and funny...πŸ˜ƒ 

Haii Maan in pink shirt...😍 i never thought a Man will look soo Hot in a Pink shirt untill i saw GC in it...😳 
And there came the Taveez... Taveez had a Flash-back remembering its journey from HP to Delhi...πŸ˜†

Maan ki Dadi is gonna make an entry.. and that Dadi ke chamcha...πŸ˜• i never noticed him before all i rememeber is Dadi's Nakul...😳

So 2maro.. Pink-Maan gonna meet Green-Geet... haai..😍 

geetaddict thumbnail

Geet episode 48:

After the hectic episodes of last week these ones are much slower in pace which is not too bad😊. Lots of flashbacks for Geet and some for Maan. Though I understand that they are showing Geet deriving her strength from her past the flashbacks are getting a tad bit repetitive.πŸ˜•

Haven't we seen that guy in the embassy before?πŸ˜• I forget where though. He was understandably rude. Considering my experience at the US embassy when I went for something as valid as a visa I think Geet did get off easy though. She does not realize that such info can be obtainedonly if you know someone really high placed at the embassy. Not that the police are going to do anything about it but I hope she has written a complaint against them. That guys unwanted yet valid advice brought that to my attention.

So when fate closes one door it opens another. Even taking more than one step at a time is so typical of Maan isn't it? 😳😳Then they "bump" into each other. Looks like they have a "takkar" ka rishtha with each other. these two don;t bump into anybody else so much as they bump into each other.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

When I heard Maan's bak bak at meeting Geet I remembered his own dialogue "yeh ladka kitna bolta hei".πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Seriously he would not shut up and give Geet a turn to speak. Also as part of his gyaan when he says " a girl like you can only be quiet while putting up with torture" I felt Geet would be thinking in her mind "yeah like I am putting up with your torturous monologue".πŸ˜† The one line though that Geet managed to get through about him following her was a kantaap one.πŸ‘πŸ˜†I may criticise him but then when he turns and walks with that attitude I forget everything else.😍 Anyway where was I?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

The silly act of Pinky's dad was a little bit OTT πŸ˜•and actually reminded me of the Amrtisar circus a little bit.😲 Except in Adi's case and when Maan and Geet have their tu tu mein mein it looks like humour was never the PH's very strong point.

So Geet at last decides to do the sensible thing and take up the job offeredπŸ‘πŸΌ. Like Pinky said she is very lucky to have landed one so easily with hardly any effort. And of course Pinky introduces the boss as DD – Dhak Dhak❀️ (we still have that reaction when we see him) who becomes Geet's Dusht Danav😈 (I love him in that avatar too)

Why would the tabeez from the jeep end up in the kitchen is anyones guessπŸ˜• but I guess one of the naukars (who also have a wierd sense of humour I should say) put it there for safekeeping. Then Maans flashbacks and then his frustration at not being able to forget her. Arey Maan remember your own advice. You can't change whats happening in your life so why don't u just accept it. πŸ˜‰Of course too early and then how will we get all those delicious scenes we are waiting for?😳😳 The phone call he gets is about helping Dev I guess.Though why u would need to go to the embassy I don't know.πŸ˜• The nearest Western Money Transfer would have worked fine.I didn't realize that Maan was rude to his grandma too.😲 When he says "nobody can force me to do something" I felt like saying"grow up".πŸ˜† Anyway gave him the perfect excuse to go to KC when he was least expected and make Geet's first day at work a very eventful one.

Dev scene was a filler.
Can't wait for 2morrow.

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh My God, finally My Strawberry chocolate is here😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.

He looks so yummy in that pink shirt, I just wanted to eat him up...I can't stop talking about him in this shirt, this is absolutely my favourite look of him.
I can't stop talking about his get up, he looked so hot, with most of the buttons open... 😍

Since I told I will be more regular in posting after the Delhi days, here you go. MY ramblings...I will write only about Maan and Geet scenes...

The scene where they bump into each other was powerful, and both of them showed varying emotions. Especaially in the first few seconds you can see Maan's face softening at the first look of her, and then later to surprise and then finally his sircasm comes out. He didnt let Geet give an explanation or any reasoning when Geet tried to justify her of being there. The first thing that came to Maan's mind was that she wants to elope with her boy fried to Canada, I dont blame him, thats a valid reasoning. But still he should have let her finish her sentence. Oh well, but for drama's sake and for a glimpse of Maan's attitude we can overlook it. Can't we πŸ˜‰

sia221 thumbnail
@ Pennu :

Pramod was his driver..😊
Of-course both Maan-Geet will be confused.. coz neither of them expected the other one to be there..actually  they are the last person on this earth whom they would bump into...πŸ˜†

Maan was angry on both.. the horrible family for almost cruelly,ruthlessly trying to murder their own daughter and also on Geet..coz she chose to keep quiet even after going thru such atrocity.. 
Hope that helps...😊

@ Nirvi :

Hi..😊 Nice to see u..So it takes Maan in pink..for u to come out and make a post...πŸ˜† Btw..Strawberry Chocolate..😳😳perfect !!!! πŸ˜Š

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh paro It's ok. Sam may be busy. U can continue Ur analysis.

Again Destiny plays a vital role. geet however get into the embessey with the help of pinky doing a prank on security. She is determined to know about dev & punish him.Maan also come to embassy to check the status of vissas for his family Ie dev & family. thinking it could have done on the phone also but he want to do personally. Maan geet se milna ho toh aap phone se mamle ko kaise sulja sakte hai.πŸ˜‰ I liked the way geet walks confidently into the enqiry counter. The official ask for passport,she says she has come to know about Dev khurana. That person refuse to tell anything &ask security to take her away. doors closes in front of her but  she will not let her confidence go down. Maan comes up on stairs & walk into the corridor & bumps geet while she is back & shocked to see alive &starts his original taunting section where geet tries to say something but he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA
 wow Msk U had a great taunting section without letting geet talk blaming her to be a coward women who deserve to take all atrocities from her family & he  thinks she has come to embessey to fly away with her boy friend. Still MSK is disturbed with that boyfriend issue he  says he never wanted to meet her but always she comes & stand before him ,To that geet says it may be he who don't let her alone & come in her way..He don't know anything about her & say he don't want to know her compulsions  anymore bcz he  believes one who rants compulsions & weakness  will  always take atrocities. He says he had respect towards her but lost that when she decided not to punish him. stiil went to support the family. he leaves. Geet takes  all maans words as inspiration. she remembers every word of his at different times.
 geet comes out meets pinky & And decide to be brave & never to hear she is weak & live life according to her wish. Pinky dosn't understand . She says pinky that  life has given her chance to live & she will not let herself down.
 frankly as jyo said i didn't want dev till they fell in love but dev missing naintara but NT was busy putting her browning points  in delhi & setting their entry in KH.
 Oh god Super cool I liked Pinky's father 😎 He welcomes geet as if He don't know anything & it was accidental that they found geet.
  MSK finds taveez while trying to find tissues to wipe the juice. He looked Ishmart in pink shirt. That was my fav out fit maan had in office track. He remembers geet again.Geet is getting ready to the office.  She miss her father but decides to go ahead,Pinky calls Msk DD Saying dhak dhak  she meant to say he is super hawwt. Yup Me too felt he is hot in that pink & dd Is gorgeous in green.
to that he blindly refuses to hear & say he don't want to know her compulsions  anymore bcz he  believes one who rants compulsions & weakness have always take atrocities.

The following 1 member(s) liked the

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago