Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Rama Di,Imali di (Page 9)

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Rulez

whoshshhhh im late... shit forgive me ppl!!!

Hey Rama wishing u a very very happy birthday.... hope u had a gr88 grr88 day...all my love n best wishes:):)

n a very happy birthday to imali as well!!!

njoy:)

Hay Ronit_Rulez......Thanx..Big smile

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Rama di and Imali di .(Once againTongue) Just dropped in for a while, im really short of time, wont b able to join u ppl today,Ouchbut wlil definately come along with my gifts,date,n clothes tomm to rock this party.Big smile

For now, a little sumthin for both of u.......

Enjoy the cake n save a bit for me till i join tomm.

Also, a message from Laks di. Her net isn't working. She PMed me from her friends place and told me to tell u both that although she had the gifts ready, she cant post them because of her net problem. She has sent her apolgies, along with the best of wishes for both of u and hopes that both of u can understand n forgive her (and me too actually) for not joining u.

This if from laks.

tc!

-eisha

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Happy Birthday Rama di and Imali di .(Once againTongue) Just dropped in for a while, im really short of time, wont b able to join u ppl today,Ouchbut wlil definately come along with my gifts,date,n clothes tomm to rock this party.Big smile

Also, a message from Laks di. Her net isn't working. She PMed me from her friends place and told me to tell u both that although she had the gifts ready, she cant post them because of her net problem. She has sent her apolgies, along with the best of wishes for both of u and hopes that both of u can understand n forgive her (and me too actually) for not joining u.

This if from laks.

tc!

-eisha

Eishu..so nice dear laks PM me........

there's no need to apology...

U guys r da Best..Embarrassed

dishu IF-Sizzlerz
dishu
dishu

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hey a very happy birthday to Rama di n imali Smile
Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dishu

hey a very happy birthday to Rama di n imali Smile

Oh nice ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love ya Dishu.....

Imali

---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
happy birthday Clap Clap Clap
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_hiten

Originally posted by gauri_hiten

Originally posted by ankita_hiten

hi rama,
woww itnii saari parties..accha now I m making a vip entry again kyunki my date takes lotzz tym to get ready Embarrassed Embarrassed ..Accha my date is again same my jaanu Abhi.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rama these flowers r specially for u sweetie.. Embarrassed

[/IMG]

Its me Embarrassed :

[/IMG]

Heres some gifts for u..sab ke sab meri date ne kharide hein.. Embarrassed LOL hope u lyk them.. Wink

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Thanks a lot Anki.Thanks to ur date tooLOLDon't tell him to buy everything.U r the one to buy for me.hope u get itLOLThe flowers r awesome jaani..N I like them the bestEmbarrassedGet ready fast n join soon with more gifts.

Love ya,

Rama

awww not to mention jaan.my date is lilbit busy naa warnaa i he must have brought betta gifts than dis..CryCryya i got it..u just wait dear..i will bring ur all favouraites gifts for u..this tym they will be beta kyunki i will bring them myself..EmbarrassedWinkya me luv them too..actully when i posted ur gifts some prob occured then i tried to edit my post but cant do dat.CryCryyaa bas u gayi aur u aayi..this tym my gifts will betta i promise..rama who is ur date jaani?Wink

haila i forget something.Cry.i didnt wished immieCry..i m such stupidEmbarrassed..sorry immie i m really sorry i posted them in such a hurry ki i forget to wish yaaCryCry...happy bday to u 2ClapClapClap..may god give everything u want..may ur all dreams come true..btw who is ur date immie?Wink

Aaaaw Anki..I no u will have better gifts than ur date gave meLOLbut the gifts r awesome jaani.My date is Brad Pitt n Manoj Bohra n many moreLOLN waiting for more giftsEmbarrassed

Love ya jaan

gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Eishu.SRK

This if from laks.

tc!

-eisha

Aaaaw Eisha dear.This is all awesome.Itz okai sweetoo.I was missing u too n Laks as well n then I got the msg frm yaa.Itz okai.Laks can join me nytym later.I no that her best wishes r with me thats really matters.So how was ur test.

Cake is yummmmyyyyyyy....Tonguen the teddy bear is realli cuteClap

Love ya sweety,

Rama

Go to top