Happy Birthday Rama Di,Imali di

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

On 29th March,2 angels was born.

Blessed i would say we are, that we have this angel among us today. This angel is none other than avery nice di of mine, Rama di😊(gauri_hiten)

Now her birthday is on Wednesday,but knowing how extra hyper-active i am, i posted this topic a bit early. (Also because i wont b online much tomm. , since i have a major Bio test coming up, and i wanted to be th first one to wish her.😳)

So, its the time to disco guys.Iv thrown this party in honour of Rama di's n Immie di's birthday,lets all have a BLAST.

Also born on this day was none other than Imali di.(Immie) A new member, however she is totally addicted to IF. Im glad to have her as my friend/sis.

Lets wish these lovely ladies a very happy burthdayπŸ˜›

Although i know how old both of u are turning, wont rite it here, kyunki lardkiyon ki ummar nahin puchte naaπŸ˜‰

Rules of the party:

*Come with gifts and ur best wishes for the b'day girl.

*Bring a date with u. (SRK Mera haiπŸ˜†)

*Come dressed in blue. (since i believe thats ur fav. colour rama di..correct me if im wrong)

Ok so although asli dhoom will be on Wednesday,and all of u are invited, and the party will continue till the weekend, lets kickstart itπŸ˜›.

Heres cake for u......mujhe bhi deyna...this is just makeshift cake..asli will post soonπŸ˜‰

Abhi since therz still a bit of time left until ur actual b'day, will post the gifts,pics of my clothes,everything , later.😊

Happy Early Birthday guyzπŸ˜ƒ

-Eisha

Edited by Mrs.Eishu.SRK - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eisha im coming for the party too so make sure there is enough coke for me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† afterall im a guest from ka nah πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† hehe will be back with ur pressies later ramaπŸ˜ƒEdited by white rose - 18 years ago
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Ok ji.....coke comming up

waisay mehak is our official waitress,jab tak woh nahin aati ioll do the honours. 😊
Immie thumbnail
happy B'day day to u ..Happy b'day to u.....happy B'day dear RAma hhappy B'day to u.....
its party.. 😳
29th March very special me too... 😭
Lady In Pink thumbnail

Heres the coke.....sorry abt the delay.....im not a pro at this

Ek Ajnabee thumbnail

Happy Birthday!

<-------Click On It Please!

Edited by Ek Ajnabee - 18 years ago
Immie thumbnail
oh thanx Eishu...i though u miss ....
Thanx ... u gguys...
my best B'day..realy... πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

A very very happy bday to Rama and Imali! Cake coming up soon! I hope u like the card:)
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rama and Imali!!πŸ€—

Hope it's a very special and memorable one for both of youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

With best wishes,

Neha😳

sanjana22sanju thumbnail
Happy Birthday Rama Di,Imali di ...... where is the party????