India-Forums

Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

what if????

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:07am | IP Logged
hey...for those who doesnt have sahara one right now due to the cricket match...i was thinking what if when it comes back, the serials/shows will continue from where it stopped...i mean...SO was cut off on feb. 27...and what if when it returns on april 15/16...they'll show the episode of feb. 28... hmmm...i hope that doesnt happen....i know we have missed a lot of episodes but i dont want to be far behind from the episodes of india...Cry

pichirocks Senior Member
pichirocks
pichirocks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i dont think so,they'll be doing it.btw good to see u after so many days khushi...........pls do smthng & make our forum mor interesting..............coz opnly u can do it........... Big smile
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pichirocks

i dont think so,they'll be doing it.btw good to see u after so many days khushi...........pls do smthng & make our forum mor interesting..............coz opnly u can do it........... Big smile

hmmm...good to hear from you too...its been along time since i've read ur post...where have you been lately?....

well...i can do something if everyone will participate too...coz' i cant just do it all alone, right?...thanks for saying that even though im not a mod of this forum..but ill try to do something...ill think..Wink

dil_kya_kare22 Groupbie
dil_kya_kare22
dil_kya_kare22

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

hey...for those who doesnt have sahara one right now due to the cricket match...i was thinking what if when it comes back, the serials/shows will continue from where it stopped...i mean...SO was cut off on feb. 27...and what if when it returns on april 15/16...they'll show the episode of feb. 28... hmmm...i hope that doesnt happen....i know we have missed a lot of episodes but i dont want to be far behind from the episodes of india...Cry

hey kushix thnks so much 4 makin this forum alive Big smile well i realli hpe tht they do replay but i dun kno i mean its been so long now its up 2 sahara. hmmm maybe we shud do a mass email n cmplain 2 sahara LOL

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dil_kya_kare22

Originally posted by khushix

hey kushix thnks so much 4 makin this forum alive Big smile well i realli hpe tht they do replay but i dun kno i mean its been so long now its up 2 sahara. hmmm maybe we shud do a mass email n cmplain 2 sahara LOL

thanks...but thanks to you guys for helping making this forum alive...

and i dont think sahara people would even listen to us viewers...so i find no reason to mail them...we just have to wait till april 15/16...for sahara to be back....

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RUNJAL

well in US we are at the part when, peehu talks to
Raj (dont remember the last name) Shaker also find out the truth about peehu

thanks..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index