India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

OH MAMA IMAGINE THIS (Page 6)

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Ok heres my translation in english as i promised!!!!! this one specially for you dkaddict Big smile lolll LOL

The next day Disha is awake bright and early she goes into DK room in her night dress .....Wink she looks at our sweet dk still asleep[ she doesn't know how to wake him so she slighty opens the curtains dk tosses in his sleep... our dish tries to be naughty and tickles his feet and all sorts annoying him like a baby( she remebers flashbacks of when her and rano done this to inder) and stops imeaditly...

DK: sweetly says ... maaaa please mujhe sono doh .. (mum please let me sleep)mujhe school nahin jane hai..... ( i dont wnna go to school)dk opens his eyes all his blurry and he sees disha he thinks he is dreaming and says arre mujhe kya honlage hai mujhe din mehin bhi sapne dekhi deteh.... uuff... ( omg whats happening to me i've started seeing dreams in the day is well) and goes back to sleep

Disha: dk yeh sapne nahin hai utho maih tume kab se jagree ho aur tum udan kah nah bhi nahin late!!! tum pate hai ajj aiii ne hume ghar pi balahi hai tumm mallom haii ajj pooja hai ghar me na... ( comeon dk this isnt a dream i've been trying to wake you up for ages but you just don't get up don't you rember we have to got to aii place today for the prayer)

DK: sorry dish.. woh mahin....( its just) he gets up and realises he has only got his vest on and his boxers underneath he tells disha..hai disha tum jao maih atto hun na ..

DIsha: nahin dk tum aise nahin mano gaye .. tumhe mujhe hai jagna par ga.. she pulls the bed covers ( no dk your not gonna listen im just gonna have to wake u up)

our swwetie dk is really embrasses at the fact of lady d seeing his bare legs he gets really embrassed disha burts out laughing arre dk is liye tum ud nahin teh.. ache ab samjhi.. koi dk rat mehin jadde gamri lagri teh keh pyjam apne bhi nahin paye ..hhehheheh LOL ( thats why u didnt get up  now i get it was our dk to hot that he couldnt even wear his pjs to bed)

DK: nahin disha who mujhe mil nahin rahe tah... fir maine socha ( no dish i just couldnt find them then i thought)

\Disha: disha cannot stop laughing arreee dk mujhe baliyo hota tah.. she goes to dk closet a gets out a pair of pjs.. loooo dk penloohooo LOL ( soo dk should have calle dmee here put these on)

dk: hai magre tum ..... ( yeh but )

disha: dk seriously tum bache ho ( dk your just like a baby seriously)

lady d is leaving the room when dk gets up out of his bed with a towel on girls lolll hehhe and the vest not nakedl lollll

DK; arre disha rokho toh ( hey dish stop for a sec)

Disha: DK mujhe abhi tarane hona hai.... choora meera hath.... pleasee... ( dk i have to ge ready plese let goo of my hand)

dk: holds dishas hand with a tight grip and stears passionetly into her eyes

disha: arre dk mummyji ( dk look mum)

DK : in shock khaaaa..... and his towel drops ( where)

disha runs out the room laughing

dk: ahhh disha i love u

Meanwhile disha is in her room getting ready.....Wink

Humare dk walks in with a black t shirt and trousers with muscles bulding out myy herooooo......Embarrassed

Disha i sittin gin fornt of the mirror putting on her makeup.. she is just about to put on her sandoor when she sees dk reflection smiling at her  she smiles back he walks towards her and fills her manng .. she then goes to put her manglasuta on wehn he goes and puts it on for her....Wink... things are getting hot here... disha eyes fill up she touches dk feet he stops her and hugs her hard ..... just hen vedant walks byy

Vedant : mymymymymy dish aren't you looking hot today huh opps  imean babhi.. after sseing dk cold hard stare.. whop mahin aii ghar he jareh tah who pooja ke liye usko thori help chaye teh so im leaving early.. would like a lift ( just going to aii house for the pooja)

Disha: nahin vedant mahin aur dk saath mehin are hai its ok you go ahead.. dk smiles ( no me and dk are going together)

Vedant; as you wish catch you guys later then....

Disha: disha is about to walk away when her duppta gets stuck in his blazer

they stare at each other passinately and disha pulls put her sari.. it droops dk lifts it and ties it around disha real tight ...disha: abbe humhe janne chaye na dk who hum dereh horiya hai na... ( look we best go dk were geting late na_

DK: haiii disha.... just one thing...main kuch bolgya ( just one sec disha i forgot something)

Disha: kya ... dk .. tum bhi kitna bulkar hooo ( now what dk)

Dk: he leans real close over to disha and plants a swwet kiss on her cheek

disha bites her lips and goes red

Dk: thats for you for being such a great wife i love you disha...awwwww

Disha: main bhi dk.... ( me 2 dk)

DK: kya disha please kaho ( you what disha)

Disha: maihn... (I)

Dk: really close to disha... kya disha tum kya....( what disha you ..)

Disha: mahin soche rehin teh hume dere horii hai chalhe nowww... and starts laughing.....( i was thinking we should go now)

Dk: tum bin nah disha.. maggree tumhare is adoye pahin hum mar mithe hai sanaam.....Wink( ohh disha disha but this is what gets me to love you even more)

Disha: dk ab choolo beh and pushes him out of the door and they both walk out laughing and smiling!!!! ( Dk cme on now)

Ok thats my traslation guys loll its not very good dint know what i wrote meant loll sooryy hindi not my first lang lolll LOLkk g2g im sleepy write my next update soon !!!

take care

Love Asian princess/ DK ki deewaniWink

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the translation! It helps to pick up more words when I see both languages together. Keep writing, guys! Its all fantabulous!!! And, yes, Bomby, the mercury damn near burst out of the thermometer during your scene!!!!!!! AP- like the towel-drop...... hehehehehehe.......

-DKaddict

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Hi,

Can't stop laughing very gooooooooooooooood.

I'm really busy at work but your post just cheers me and i'm rejuvenate to work harder.

Keep up the good work.  Princess the translation is pretty good.

cheers

mink

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Thank You so much guyssssss

heres somethin for all of uHug
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
HugBomby a bear hug for u too.Thumbs Up
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

oh god my stomach is paining from laughing..this is the best i have seen...im looking forward to more

cheers

Veda.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Glad u liked it guys- write the next bit soon!!!!!!!

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:01am | IP Logged

thanks so much so what is gonna happen next somone write its gettin exciting

Jessi Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index