Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Culture thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey DK addict here goes then... look i tried and translated everything as it was.... so i m sorry if i didnt do it justice.. but im not a writer .. i wanted to help... sorry anyone i i offended u and also the original post was FNTABULOUS

--------

I never knew the kitchen could be such a HOT place....... There is more cooking here then overboiling soup!!

Vedant gets the urge to tease these two some more but sees the fire in his brothers eyes😑 He decides he better walk out quitely before he gets cooked!!!

Vedant: Ok so i shall leave then !! I guess today i will have to have to go find some paani puri at juhu Beach!!

Disha: Hey stop Vedant!!! gimme two mins i'll just prepare dinner !! (Poor Dish! she still trying to get her composure back!! but who can blame her..... after all she was in DK's arms πŸ˜‰ ....)

Vedant: OOOhhhh NO NO Sweet dish!! today i guess i wud like to have pani puuri only ... who knows i mite find some one to feed then to me on teh beach too πŸ˜‰

Bye big brother!!!

Disha: In her head thinks... what shud i do now? what has got into DK's head today?

AS SOON AS VEDANT LEAVES......

DK: coming close to Disha again.... dont u feel liek everyones after us today ..... with a sly smile on his face says and im after u πŸ˜‰

He holds her hands this time....instead of just grabbing her...

DK: Disha i feel that u dont like all this ...... and i dont wnt u to feel uncomfortable .......... i guess u still are living with the past and i dont mind that ......... thats ok i can wait for u my entire life !!!! but please let it be this lifetime only

he slowly lets go of her hands, gives her a small smile, and starts to leave the kitchen....

Disha: (there are so many thoughts going around in her head!!! but she knows she has to listen to her heart) DK wait !!!!!!!! im dont want to live in the past !! and i dont want to make u wait all ur life either !!! please listen to what i have to say clearly !!! u shud know what i feel and what my decision is !!!

DK's eyes are wide open!!!! He seems so lost!! His enite life seems to be hanging on a balance!!! She is to decide his fate!!

Disha: (slowly walks up to DK, looks him straight in the eyes, and grabs his shirt collar) what did u think DK? ? that i'd let u go off so easy? ?

(our poor hero looks terrified!!!!! but absolutely gorgeous)

Disha: No Dk !!!!!! Enuff now!! after today .............

NO CONTRACT!!!!

NO alcohol...NO SANYA....NO PORI....NO GARGI..... AND NO EGO!!!!

if all this is ok wit u and u agree then i will think about it.......

Please DK... think about it.... i have a lot of time ... i can wait my entire life for u !! but please let it be in this lifetime !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

DK: All he can do is look at her!!! Disha i can give up my life if it takes to get u into my life !!! He walks out of the room with this...

Disha: She is left standing there.... tears rolling down her eyes

hey i hope i didnt ruin teh previous post... sorry Khushi if i did ... i tried ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

CULTURE

dkaddict thumbnail

Oh, thanks so much!! I know it probably is better in Hindi (Hindi being so much nicer a language than English), but even your translation was awesome!! Disha grabbing DK by the collar- you go, girl!!

I just love reading all these scenes between the Ds! More please, people! This group is so awesome! πŸ˜ƒ

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it ok i join the group and write a little bit of  the storyy as most dk addicts are participating:

Dk---Rooko Disha (Stop disha) To tomhe mera jwab CHAHEYA(so you want my answer) To mera jawab hai ke mei tomharei liya sare doonya ko chor saktha ho(I can leave the whole world for you)

Disha--- Teek hei to hame feer sei shaadi karne pareygI (We have to marry again) Dk shall we get married tomorrow She runs to get the contract paper and rips it apart and they decide to get an appointment for their marridge and also decide to tell Ayi and Rano about their marridge in the puja.

Disha and Dk go to get  changed for the puja as Ayi has called them Disha wears her mangulstrar and her sindoor with a blue emborided sari. Suddenly DK holds her from the back and says Disha aker mei hum ek saat ho he jayengei (Atlast were gonna be toghter) DK------- Humei Puja mei jana hei yaad hei yaah yeh saab me toom bhool gaye.( Do you remember we have to go to ther Puja or have you fogotten because of the things your doing) DK-----------Tom meri Patne ho Disha ma karoonga!( Ur my wife so i shall act romantic) Disha---- Acha Dushyant ab tiyar to ho jawo yeh saab an ke kar lena ( Ok Dushyant but first get ready you can do this when we come back). DK gets changed in the bathroom and comes out saying Disha i can't find my tie she goes DK your becoming so forgetful and gives him the tie.

They reach Ayi's house finally and do the Puja while going they tell her about their marridge and Ayi says-------------Disha mei bhoot khus hoon ki tomhne Dk se shaadi kerne ka fasla kar liya hei.( I am really happy you finally deicded to egt married to Dk) Dsha and Dk take Ayi's ashirwad (Blessings) and leave

Soz had to stop just hope you liked it.

Asian Princess thumbnail

Ok heres my next bit he next day afterall all the kitchen sences!!! We move on out of the kitchen!! I 've written this hindi but i translate soon for you dk addict  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!!

The next day Disha is awake bright and early she goes into DK room in her night dress .....πŸ˜‰ she looks at our sweet dk still asleep[ she doesn't know how to wake him so she slighty opens the curtains dk tosses in his sleep... our dish tries to be naughty and tickles his feet and all sorts annoying him like a baby( she remebers flashbacks of when her and rano done this to inder) and stops imeaditly...

DK: sweetly says ... maaaa please mujhe sono doh .. mujhe school nahin jane hai..... dk opens his eyes all his blurry and he sees disha he thinks he is dreaming and says arre mujhe kya honlage hai mujhe din mehin bhi sapne dekhi deteh.... uuff... and goes back to sleep

Disha: dk yeh sapne nahin hai utho maih tume kab se jagree ho aur tum udan kah nah bhi nahin late!!! tum pate hai ajj aiii ne hume ghar pi balahi hai tumm mallom haii ajj pooja hai ghar me na...

DK: sorry dish.. woh mahin....he gets up and realises he has only got his vest on and his boxers underneath he tells disha..hai disha tum jao maih atto hun na ..

DIsha: nahin dk tum aise nahin mano gaye .. tumhe mujhe hai jagna par ga.. she pulls the bed covers

our swwetie dk is really embrasses at the fact of lady d seeing his bare legs he gets really embrassed disha burts out laughing arre dk is liye tum ud nahin teh.. ache ab samjhi.. koi dk rat mehin jadde gamri lagri teh keh pyjam apne bhi nahin paye ..hhehheheh πŸ˜†

DK: nahin disha who mujhe mil nahin rahe tah... fir maine socha

\Disha: disha cannot stop laughing arreee dk mujhe baliyo hota tah.. she goes to dk closet a gets out a pair of pjs.. loooo dk penloohooo πŸ˜†

dk: hai magre tum .....

disha: dk seriously tum bache ho

lady d is leaving the room when dk gets up out of his bed with a towel on girls lolll hehhe and the vest not nakedl lollll

DK; arre disha rokho toh

Disha: DK mujhe abhi tarane hona hai.... choora meera hath.... pleasee...

dk: holds dishas hand with a tight grip and stears passionetly into her eyes

disha: arre dk mummyji

DK : in shock khaaaa..... and his towel drops

disha runs out the room laughing

dk: ahhh disha i love u

Meanwhile disha is in her room getting ready.....πŸ˜‰

Humare dk walks in with a black t shirt and trousers with muscles bulding out myy herooooo......😳

Disha i sittin gin forn tof the mirror putting on her makeup.. she is just about to put on her sandoor when she sees dk reflection smiling at her  she smiles back he walks towards her and fills her manng .. she then goes to put her manglasuta on wehn he goes and puts it on for her....πŸ˜‰... things are getting hot here... disha eyes fill up she touches dk feet he stops her and hugs her hard ..... just hen vedant walks byy

Vedant : mymymymymy dish aren't you looking hot today huh opps  imean babhi.. after sseing dk cold hard stare.. whop mahin aii ghar he jareh tah who pooja ke liye usko thori help chaye teh so im leaving early.. would like a lift

Disha: nahin vedant mahin aur dk saath mehin are hai its ok you go ahead.. dk smiles

Vedant; as you wish catch you guys later then....

Disha: disha is about to walk away when her duppta gets stuck in his blazer

they stare at each other passinately and disha pulls put her sari.. it droops dk lifts it and ties it around disha real tight ...disha: abbe humhe janne chaye na dk who hum dereh horiya hai na...

DK: haiii disha.... just one thing...main kuch bolgya

Disha: kya ... dk .. tum bhi kitna bulkar hooo

Dk: he leans real close over to disha and plants a swwet kiss on her cheek

disha bites her lips and goes red

Dk: thats for you for being such a great wife i love you disha...awwwww

Disha: main bhi dk....

DK: kya disha please kaho

Disha: maihn...

Dk: really close to disha... kya disha tum kya....

Disha: mahin soche rehin teh hume dere horii hai chalhe nowww... and starts laughing.....

Dk: tum bin nah disha.. maggree tumhare is adoye pahin hum mar mithe hai sanaam.....πŸ˜‰

Disha: dk ab choolo beh and pushes him out of the door and they both walk out laughing and smiling!!!!

- hope you like that guys i will translate it later sooryy i just a bit busy now let me noww if you dooo like it i will write up the next bit

take care

Love Asian princess/ DK ki deewaniπŸ˜‰

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Culture you did a fantastic job translating my little bit!!!!! thanks a bunches!!! hope you didn't have trouble with my hindi!! lol

I'm so sorry DK addict I promise i'll translate all the other ones for you!! 😭 I didn't know hindi either, but i watch so many hindi films i just picked it up!!! no worries!! we'll all try to help you with your hindi!!😊

Asian Princess and Miss england all I can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing guys!!!

can't wait for more!!!! I'll try to come up with some more too!!

ap saab ki *khushi*

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
WOWWW...Asian princess ..you hindi isnt bad at all...

Dkaddict....so u felt the heat???.πŸ˜‰

bomby's version!

last Scene : (This was a kitchen scene wheere disha is against the wall with teh HOT soupπŸ˜‰ in her hand and her hubby trying to kiss her on the lips ..both of them are melting  down slowy and slowly...😳

Disha..obviousy feeling the jitters...softens her tone when Dk gets his lips towards hers...she gets a lump in her mouth..and ina soft tone says
" Koi aa chayega"- someone will come

DK: (slowing pulling her down but still keeping tehs ame distance .close to her lips😳😳😳.) Aane to (let her come)

Disha : Maaji dekhlegi (mom will see us)

DK: (geting really desperate) dekhnedo (ler her see us)

Today'

Dk: ( still staring really passionatly into her eyes while disha is sharam se pani paniπŸ˜‰) (very lovingly says) I LOVE YOU DISHA!

Disha:( completely shy, and scared and blushing at the same time now since her lips and his lips are only an inch apart)

Disha: (her heart beat runs faster and faster and faster and faster whenever the handsome  hunk tries to come closer and closer and closer and closer...and even more closer) (btw....any1 feelin hot?πŸ˜‰)

Disha and Dk are both goin down and down ... but in the same position Dk holding her by her cheeks/parts of her hair)

Now dk gets really INTO the mood...and moves CLOSER 😳and CLOSER a...and closer to her lips😳

And guess what they are only half a inch apart now...

The kitchen temperature grows hotterA ND HOTTER AND HOTTER THAT ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SURVIVE! .....it was 80 degrees but thEn it became 90 and theN 100...the temperature grows and grows as Dk gets closer and even CLOSER...and I MEAN CLOSER!

And then guess what thEy are only a quater of an inch APART...

Disha is in such a position taht she cant control herself..she cant resist the warmness ..the growing HOT temprature ...she cannot resist the smell of Dk's breath ...she can FEEL the heat in thE quarter of an inch distance....she can no longer resist it....THERE IS A HUNGER / THIRST IN HER HEART...and only Dk can get rid of that thirstπŸ˜‰

Now since disha and Dk are completely mesmerised by the HOT HOT HOT TEMPERATURE....AND WHEN I MEAN HOT ...I MEAN HOT!...THEY BOTH CLOSE THEIR EYES...AND GIVE IN to the HOT temperature in teh kitchen...

forget about quarter of an inch ! now they are 1/8 of an inch apart...but for DK and disha ...it seem as if its milions billions and trillions of inches...tehy are both desperate and EAGER ....just liek u gusy rite nowπŸ˜†

And then....right at that minute...usi pal..usi lamha ...usi waqt......Wait I gotta go!

HAHA .lol guys....did u guys like it..there was hardly any diaglogue...

Sorry guys for STRETCHINGGGGGGGGGG it...hehe..πŸ˜†

So who wants to know what happened next?πŸ˜‰.

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hey no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can't do that to us bomby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol it was too funny and the temperature here was getting HOT too!!!!!

OH come on please write some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*khushi*

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Khushi....haha..i had so much fun writing it u can't even imagine...The whole time i was thinking...I HAVE To stretch ..i have to strech it...thoda tadpaongi!

and ya..i'll rite soon...but still thinking of a good interuption while he is about to kiss her...haha.lol..

bomby!
Asian Princess thumbnail

LOL bomby you soo funnyyyy !!!!

I love the sence it was wicked !! wow disha and dk less than a inch a part infact an eight of an inch  apart..... uhhmm... u get what i saying...lolll hehhehehehhe

Seriously can't wait till the next sence that was seriously great loved itt!!!!!!!!

Love Asian Princess/DK Ki dewani

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
Asian Princess thumbnail

Ok heres my translation in english as i promised!!!!! this one specially for you dkaddict πŸ˜ƒ lolll πŸ˜†

The next day Disha is awake bright and early she goes into DK room in her night dress .....πŸ˜‰ she looks at our sweet dk still asleep[ she doesn't know how to wake him so she slighty opens the curtains dk tosses in his sleep... our dish tries to be naughty and tickles his feet and all sorts annoying him like a baby( she remebers flashbacks of when her and rano done this to inder) and stops imeaditly...

DK: sweetly says ... maaaa please mujhe sono doh .. (mum please let me sleep)mujhe school nahin jane hai..... ( i dont wnna go to school)dk opens his eyes all his blurry and he sees disha he thinks he is dreaming and says arre mujhe kya honlage hai mujhe din mehin bhi sapne dekhi deteh.... uuff... ( omg whats happening to me i've started seeing dreams in the day is well) and goes back to sleep

Disha: dk yeh sapne nahin hai utho maih tume kab se jagree ho aur tum udan kah nah bhi nahin late!!! tum pate hai ajj aiii ne hume ghar pi balahi hai tumm mallom haii ajj pooja hai ghar me na... ( comeon dk this isnt a dream i've been trying to wake you up for ages but you just don't get up don't you rember we have to got to aii place today for the prayer)

DK: sorry dish.. woh mahin....( its just) he gets up and realises he has only got his vest on and his boxers underneath he tells disha..hai disha tum jao maih atto hun na ..

DIsha: nahin dk tum aise nahin mano gaye .. tumhe mujhe hai jagna par ga.. she pulls the bed covers ( no dk your not gonna listen im just gonna have to wake u up)

our swwetie dk is really embrasses at the fact of lady d seeing his bare legs he gets really embrassed disha burts out laughing arre dk is liye tum ud nahin teh.. ache ab samjhi.. koi dk rat mehin jadde gamri lagri teh keh pyjam apne bhi nahin paye ..hhehheheh πŸ˜† ( thats why u didnt get up  now i get it was our dk to hot that he couldnt even wear his pjs to bed)

DK: nahin disha who mujhe mil nahin rahe tah... fir maine socha ( no dish i just couldnt find them then i thought)

\Disha: disha cannot stop laughing arreee dk mujhe baliyo hota tah.. she goes to dk closet a gets out a pair of pjs.. loooo dk penloohooo πŸ˜† ( soo dk should have calle dmee here put these on)

dk: hai magre tum ..... ( yeh but )

disha: dk seriously tum bache ho ( dk your just like a baby seriously)

lady d is leaving the room when dk gets up out of his bed with a towel on girls lolll hehhe and the vest not nakedl lollll

DK; arre disha rokho toh ( hey dish stop for a sec)

Disha: DK mujhe abhi tarane hona hai.... choora meera hath.... pleasee... ( dk i have to ge ready plese let goo of my hand)

dk: holds dishas hand with a tight grip and stears passionetly into her eyes

disha: arre dk mummyji ( dk look mum)

DK : in shock khaaaa..... and his towel drops ( where)

disha runs out the room laughing

dk: ahhh disha i love u

Meanwhile disha is in her room getting ready.....πŸ˜‰

Humare dk walks in with a black t shirt and trousers with muscles bulding out myy herooooo......😳

Disha i sittin gin fornt of the mirror putting on her makeup.. she is just about to put on her sandoor when she sees dk reflection smiling at her  she smiles back he walks towards her and fills her manng .. she then goes to put her manglasuta on wehn he goes and puts it on for her....πŸ˜‰... things are getting hot here... disha eyes fill up she touches dk feet he stops her and hugs her hard ..... just hen vedant walks byy

Vedant : mymymymymy dish aren't you looking hot today huh opps  imean babhi.. after sseing dk cold hard stare.. whop mahin aii ghar he jareh tah who pooja ke liye usko thori help chaye teh so im leaving early.. would like a lift ( just going to aii house for the pooja)

Disha: nahin vedant mahin aur dk saath mehin are hai its ok you go ahead.. dk smiles ( no me and dk are going together)

Vedant; as you wish catch you guys later then....

Disha: disha is about to walk away when her duppta gets stuck in his blazer

they stare at each other passinately and disha pulls put her sari.. it droops dk lifts it and ties it around disha real tight ...disha: abbe humhe janne chaye na dk who hum dereh horiya hai na... ( look we best go dk were geting late na_

DK: haiii disha.... just one thing...main kuch bolgya ( just one sec disha i forgot something)

Disha: kya ... dk .. tum bhi kitna bulkar hooo ( now what dk)

Dk: he leans real close over to disha and plants a swwet kiss on her cheek

disha bites her lips and goes red

Dk: thats for you for being such a great wife i love you disha...awwwww

Disha: main bhi dk.... ( me 2 dk)

DK: kya disha please kaho ( you what disha)

Disha: maihn... (I)

Dk: really close to disha... kya disha tum kya....( what disha you ..)

Disha: mahin soche rehin teh hume dere horii hai chalhe nowww... and starts laughing.....( i was thinking we should go now)

Dk: tum bin nah disha.. maggree tumhare is adoye pahin hum mar mithe hai sanaam.....πŸ˜‰( ohh disha disha but this is what gets me to love you even more)

Disha: dk ab choolo beh and pushes him out of the door and they both walk out laughing and smiling!!!! ( Dk cme on now)

Ok thats my traslation guys loll its not very good dint know what i wrote meant loll sooryy hindi not my first lang lolll πŸ˜†kk g2g im sleepy write my next update soon !!!

take care

Love Asian princess/ DK ki deewaniπŸ˜‰