India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

OH MAMA IMAGINE THIS (Page 3)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Wow! It looks so good! But..... (bangs head on desk) have to learn Hindi, damn it!! (bangs head on desk some more) Cry

-DKaddict

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Wow...I thought u guys would switch the scene to teh bathroom..koi baath nahi..main hoon naa..Tongue

So vedant leaves after saying " Aaj mein bhooka reh logo.." (how sweet of him to leave teh two alone1)

Anyway,so dish is no longer on teh counter since that good for nothing BAMBOO STICK had to butt with her silly wife...

Now since the hot and sour soup is ready disha gets a bowl and is serving it in the bowl for her pyaari sasumaa.. All this time Dk just keeps on looking at her NAUGHTILY..LOL

Disha is about to leave the kitchen with the bowl of soup in her hand when Dk grabs her pallu

Disha : (turns around) Dk please mujhe jaane do..

DK: (comes closer ) no no..itni aasani se nahi..

Disha: (passionately ) pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DK

Dk: (comes even closer) Theek hain..Lekin ek shart pe..

Disha : (blushing) kya??

DK: (comes real close and is now holding her by her waist really tightly so she cant leave....she still has the bowl in her hands) Kaho...kaho  ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ho...maine to hazar baar kaha  hai..lekin tumne to ek baar bhi nahi kaha ...Kaho na kaho na ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ko...kaho na.. kaho na that You love me...kaho na ke to MERI Ho .sirf meri..kaho na disha..kaho na

Disha : aur agar maine na kahu to??

DK: soch lo ....warna ma tumhe kabhi nahi chodoga...(moves closer and closer to her until disha's back is leaning on teh wall)

Now dk gets realy romantic and keeps on looking at her with such PASSIONATE EYES (that any girl would commit suicide) ..then he takes his hands off her waist and gently puts them on her cheeks and moves closer and closer to her face

Disha..obviousy feeling teh jitters...softens her tone when Dk gets his lips towards hers...she gets a lump in her mouth..and ina soft tone says
" Koi aa chayega"

DK: (slowing pulling her down but still keeping tehsame distance .close to her lipsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.) Aane to

Disha : Maaji dekhlegi

DK: (geting really desperate) Aaane doo

Ok I am gonna stop right here..tell me if u guys liked it...so i acn continue...

BOMBY!

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Oh, god, Bomby! Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee translate?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm going crazy over here reading your post- I just HAVE to know what they are saying!!!!!!!

-DKaddict

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
haha lol...ya give me some time...
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

ENGLISH TRNASLATION

So vedant leaves after saying " Aaj mein bhooka reh logo.." (how sweet of him to leave teh two alone1)

Anyway,so dish is no longer on teh counter since that good for nothing BAMBOO STICK had to butt with her silly wife...

Now since the hot and sour soup is ready disha gets a bowl and is serving it in the bowl for her pyaari sasumaa.. All this time Dk just keeps on looking at her NAUGHTILY..LOL

Disha is about to leave the kitchen with the bowl of soup in her hand when Dk grabs her pallu

Disha : (turns around) Dk please let me go

DK: (comes closer ) no no..not so easily

Disha: (passionately ) pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DK

Dk: (comes even closer) Ok Ok..but on one condition

Disha : (blushing) what??

DK: (comes real close and is now holding her by her waist really tightly so she cant leave....she still has the bowl in her hands) say it ...say that you love me..I have told u million times but u haven't   said it once..say it say that u love me....tell me  ..tell me that u r mine and mine only! say it dish ..say it..

Disha : What if I dont?

DK: Think about it...I wont let u go..(moves closer and closer to her until disha's back is leaning on teh wall)

Now dk gets really romantic and keeps on looking at her with such PASSIONATE EYES (that any girl would commit suicide) ..then he takes his hands off her waist and gently puts them on her cheeks and moves closer and closer to her face

Disha..obviousy feeling the jitters...softens her tone when Dk gets his lips towards hers...she gets a lump in her mouth..and in a soft tone says
" some one will come"

DK: (slowing pulling her down but still keeping teh same distance .close to her lipsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.) let him/her come

Disha : mom will see us

DK: (geting really desperate) let her see us

Ok I am gonna stop right here..tell me if u guys liked it...so i acn continue...

* I recomend reading teh hindi version..for those who understand hindi...totally romantic...and totally filmi!

bomby
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

hey again guys!!!!!!

seems like i just can't keep myself of this thing!!!! so i thought i'd add a little more to our already boiling hot dish!!LOL

I never knew the kitchen could be such a HOT place....... There is more cooking here then overboiling soup!!

Vedant gets the urge to tease these two some more but sees the fire in his brothers eyesAngry He decides he better walk out quitely before he gets cookedOuch!!!

Vedant: Acha to hum chalte hain!! lagta hain aj Juhu beach ki pani puri khani parengi!!

Disha: Ruko Vedant!!! Main abhi khana ready karti hoon... bas 2 minutes!! (Poor Dish! she still trying to get her composure back!! but who can blame her..... akhir DK ki baho mein thi....)

Vedant: OOOhhhh NO NO Sweet dish!! aj to mein pani puri he prefer karta hoon!! Kya pata beach par mujhe khana khilane wali miljayeWink

Bye big brother!!!

Disha: In her head thinks... Ab main kya karoo? Aj DK ko kya hogaya?

AS SOON AS VEDANT LEAVES......

DK: coming close to Disha again.... Tumhe nahi lagta Disha... ke aj saab hamare piche pargaye hain...... with a sly smile on his face says or main tumhare picheWink

He holds her hands this time....instead of just grabbing her...

DK: Disha mujhe lagta hain ke tumhe ye saab acha nahi lagta hain... Main ye nahi chahta ke tum itna uncomfortable mehsoos karo.. Shayad tum abhi kaal mein ji rahi hone..Kohi baat nahi!! Main tumhare liya puri zindagi intazar karsakta hoon!!!! lekin please ishi zindagi mein batadena...

he slowly lets go of her hands, gives her a small smile, and starts to leave the kitchen....

Disha: (there are so many thoughts going around in her head!!! but she knows she has to listen to her heart) Ruko DK!!!!!!!! main kaal mein nahi jeena chahti hoon!! main tumhe zindagi bhar intazar nahi karaongi!!! Is liye ye baat achi tarha se soon lo!!! Mera irada to tumhe jaan lena chahiye!!!

DK's eyes are wide open!!!! He seems so lost!! His enite life seems to be hanging on a balance!!! She is to decide his fate!!

Disha: (slowly walks up to DK, looks him straight in the eyes, and grabs his shirt collar) Tumhe kya laga tha DK? Main tumhe itni asani se jane doongi?

(our poor hero looks terrified!!!!! but absolutely gorgeous)

Disha: Nahi DK!!!!!! Ab baas!!! Aj ke baad.............

NO CONTRACT!!!!

NO SHARAB...NO SANYA....NO PORI....NO GARGI..... AND NO EGO!!!!

Agar tum ye saab kar sakte ho to phir main sochongi.......

Please DK... Achi tarha se sochna.... Mere baas bohot waqt hain... Main tumhare liye puri zindagi intazar karsakti hoon!! lekin please is zindagi mein batadena!!!

DK: All he can do is look at her!!! Disha tumhare liye to mein zindagi bhi chorne ke liye tayar hoon!!! He walks out of the room with this...

Disha: She is left standing there.... tears rolling down her eyes

Sorry for leaving you guys like that with a cliffhanger, but i'm really sleepy!!!! I'll try to dream up some more, but if any one else wants to take a shot!! GO for it!!!

I really hope you guys enjoyed that!! I must say I really enjoyed writing it!!

MY HINDI REALLY SUCKS!!!!! I"M REALLY SORRY!! HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND!!!

ap saab ki *KHUSHI*

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

OOOPPPPSSSSS SO Sorry!!!!!

I guess I wrote it when you were writing yours!!!

I'm sorry guys!! didn't mean to confuse you!!! i guess i just got too excited!!! I can delete it if anyone is getting confused!!

I love your version Bombgirl!!! It works much better then mine!!!LOL

PLEASE KEEP ON GOING!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!!!!!Clap

sorry once again!!!

*KHUSHI*

Edited by ugababe - 31 March 2005 at 11:16pm
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
ugababe oh dont be sorry...I LOVE YOURS!..the begining and the middle ..teh end was diff..but it was goodSmile.....thank u so much

i'll post somethin tomm...reallly sleepy now...zzzzzzzzzzzz

bomby!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index