India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

OH MAMA IMAGINE THIS (Page 11)

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Big smilehehehe ... who needs to watch the real thing when this is way so much better Wink

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

hey bombgirrl4eva

love what u r writing

keep it up

love KP

zohar Newbie
zohar
zohar

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hi people Smile

you lots r doin a gr8 job. Clap

i love each bit of ur imagine it really good Clap

Clap

our hero DK and DISHA are doing really good in ur story then the drama i Heart it

keep it up Clap

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey common !! someone rescue those accidented hotties .... Cry
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Hi AP & Bomby,

I was a lil busy so I missed this post but today when I got to it I knew what I was missing.OH God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U guys r the best  Thumbs Up .

Ya, hotties need to be rescued soon !Ok I'll try-----

I think DK is badly injured, lady D has minor bruses.after getting a couple of injections she goes to DK's room who is lying with a lot of tubes but hearing D's ahat (foot steps) says with eyes closed, Disha please come and sit with me and D who seeing Dk's condition can't stop her tears and says, Dk "Ye kya ho gaya tumko ( DK what has happened to u).Dk with his closed eyes, but holding D's hand says, "ye mere bure karamo ki saaja hai". D, who is now openly crying says Dk please don't say like that u have already suffered a lot "mai tumhare bina ab ji nahi sakti", I can't see u in this condition nor can I live without u! Dk trying hard to open his eyes and says,"Disha u r my strength and u know I'm a fighter,I'll be fine in a few days" and presses her hand. Dishawho is abt to kiss DK's hand notices the nurse who says,"it's time for his injection".BOOMMMM

enjoy, I know the hospital is a depressing place don't worry the 2D's will make this also quite an interesting place!

minkWink

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
WOWWWWWW.....THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS...U GUYS LOVED IT SOOO MUCH..SORRY I COULD NOT POST ANYTHING FOR TEH LAST 3 DAYS ..MY COMPUTER WAS SCREWED UP...BUT NOW ITS FIXED...GOSH I CANNOT TELL U HOW MUCH I MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS...THIS SITE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADDICTING!

Anyway ...I'll be continuing my story in the next post...soory again for making u guys wait...U guys are simply great! thanks again for all the appreciation...Big smile

-bomby
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
bomby's version:

Recap: dish and Dk were about to kiss when vedant and inder enter, then dish leaves and inder, vedant, and our hottie are fighting over their love, Disha!

Today:

Dk: Disha meri hain (disha is mine)

Vedant : Meri (mine)

Blondie Peroxide : Meri...(stupid guy!)

Just then disha enters the kitchen and sees the 3 men arguing

Disha: Yeh kya ho raha hain yaha?  (whats goin on here)

DK: woh...Kuch nahin {that...nothing)

Vedant : ha ..hum to bus yuhi ( ya we were just..)

Disha: (irritated) achha, to tum dono nahi batao ke kya hua...Inder tum to batoa.(Ok, so u two wont tell me, Inder atleast u tell me!)

Inder: hum to is baat par jaghad rahe the ke tum kisse ...(when vedant purposely steps on Indy's shoes so he woudn't tell the truth..stupid guy..I tell u!) when indy screams  "AAAUUUU MUMMYYYYYY" (aw...mommmmmmm)...(what a looser!)

Disha: (angry) Vedant yeh tum kya kar rahe ho...( vedant what r u doin)

Vedant (takes his foot off from indy's ): Maine jaan muchke nahi kiya disah ..woh to mera par galti se...(I dint do that purposely, It was by mistake..)

Disha: Kher chodo, lekin tum yaha kaise  Inder ( Forget it, but what brings u here)

Inder (too excited) Guess what, mein cruise mein jaa raha hoon aur guess waha kaun aane wala hain ( guess what I am goin on a cruise and guess who is going to come ?)

Disha: kaun? (who?)

Inder: tumhara favorite hero...SHAHRUKH KHAN..!!!  (your fav actor......... .......sharukh)

Disha: (gigando excited ) KYA??????? Sharukh aa raha hain?? Tum masaak to nahi kar rahe ho?(totally excited) Oh I JUST LOVEeeeeeeee SHAHRUKH ( what, srk is coming...u r not joking r u?.oh I just love him!)

Dk and vedant are not very happy to hear this because for the first time she said she loves someone and its not them...its SHAHRUKH!..

Dk: (jealous and with additude) Sharukh? Usme kaunsi khaas baat hain..nahi uske paas muscles hain nahi woh mere tara HOt and sexy hain! (sharukh..what does he have...he doesnt have muscles nor is he hot and sext like ME!Wink)

Disha : (attitude)oh please Dk..tum mere sharukh ko apne aap se compare mat karo ! (Oh please dk..dont compare yourself with My shahrukh!)

Dk getting even more jealous when she said mera shahrukh (my srk)!

Disha: anywa tumhare paas extra ticket to hain na?? (anyway u do have extra tickets right?)

Inder : waise to woh ticket rano ki thi lekin woh apni friends ke saath khandala kya gai, waapas aane ka naam hi nahi... (happy) lekin ab yeh ticket tum rakh lo aur mera saath chalo! ( It was actually rano's ticket..but rano is in lonawala wil her frends and doesnt want to come back so soon ...so u keep this ticket and come along with me!)

Vedant : Excuse me, inder. Yeh ticket tum apne paas hi rakho...kyunki meine Disha ki liyeh already ticket kharid li hain (excuse me inder, keep this ticket with yourself because i already bought a ticket for dish)

Disha (suprised yet smiling) Vedant?? Lekin tumhe pata kaise chala ke mujhe shahrukh itna pasand hain?? (vedant how did u know that i like shahrukh so much?)

Vedant : (flirtish..he is such a  flirt)Oh come on Sweet dish (dk 's eyes burning with JEALOUSY) Woh sab chodo, tumhe kya lagta hain ke mujhe tumhari koi parwaah nahi hain?? Dish, tumhari khushi mein hi meri khusi hain...aur waise bhi tum hab hasti hoon to buhat hi khoobsurat lagti hoo (oh come one sweet dish! Forget all that, do u think that i dont care about u at all?? Disha, my happiness lies in your happiness...and anyway ulook really beautiful when u smile)

(DK  is not able to hang on ..get  really AnGRY..but doenst express his feelings) )

Disha: (Blushes) OH Vedant, u r sooo sweet ! (takes her right arm and puts it around vedant's neck and gives him a quick kiss on the left cheek)
and says "Thanks " witha smile

Vedant with a " did u see what she jsut did" type of a look...and with a wicked smileEvil Smile...looks at teh poor DK

Dk looks liek he is goin to pass out.. ..in his mind he thinks ( Disha ne mujhe to kabhi kiss nahi kiya...aur Vedant ko ...) gets furious and EXTRENMELY MAD but deosnt express his feelings in front of disha..... he just looks on the ground Cryas he cant bear to see his wife with someone else....AWWWW poor DK..i feel soo sorry for him...LOLLOL (don't worry gusy she'll end up with him only!)

Inder (stupified ) to mein is ticket ka kya karu? (then what do i do with this ticket?

Dk : duffer , mein kya bina ticket ke jaonga? (Duffer, will i go with out a ticket? ) and grabs the extra/rano's ticket from his hand..

Inder : Wow Masala CRuise...HERE WE COME!

Ends on teh 3 mens's happy afces with dish in the miiddel dreaming of shahhhhrukkhh

WOWWW..That was LONGGG..took me liek 2hours...imagine how long teh cruise scenes will take me..Wink anyways u guys like it??

BOMBY!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Hi Bomby,

excellentoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, loved last part when Dk said, "duffer,will I go without a ticket."OMG u guys r too much "my my my my".

So funny keep going would love to see lots of masala in "masala cruise".

Actually, I know the oweners of masala cruise lines socially, so probably I can request them to get DK for one of their cruises and then see the ticket sales .Kya bolta!!!Wink

mink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index