India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

OH MAMA IMAGINE THIS (Page 10)

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
AP...wow..u r doin sooooooooo goood..I just love yours .Big smile..

ok my version now....

Recap : last time I stopped at how the temperature went up..and up.Wink while Dk gettin closer and closer

Today:

So our hottile who looks like a million bucks in a see -thro black T-shirtLOL...and dish in a black see thro saree...l..So now both of their eyes are closed and DK was about to kiss her....when...

Vedant and inder enter...LOLLOLLOL

Vedant : dish dekhoto  tumse milne ka..u.n...(dish look at who's here to s..e..e.. u...)...when he notices the HOT scene..Wink his eyes go WIDE with shock and jealously!!!

Looking at the eager dk and the mesmerised disha..Inder turns RED WITH ANGER AND JEALOSLY!!!..Vedant and Inder are burning with Jealously...that it seems that they are goin to pass out anyminute if Dk doesnt move away from dish..haha..LOSERS!...

After hearing Vedant's voice...Disha quickly opens her eyes with shock and EMBARRASMENT  and pushes Dk away by his chest (and oh what a chest!Wink)....who is still in his dream world..eager to kiss her...

After the great push on the great chestWink..Dk too quickly opens his eyes and realises that Inder and Ved are here and that they have seen them in that pOSITION....

Looking at vedant and Inder's burning eyes... Dk gives a BIG BIG smile to thw two...with a " HAHA losers she is mine and only mine" type of a look...

Disha whos is totally embarrasedddddddddd.. ..makes an excuse and says "woh ...mein...amm..mein mummyji ko soup de kar aati ho" (...amm..I will go and give the soup to mummy...the one that she was holding in her hand...oh BTW even after along time...the SOUP is still VERy HOT...Wink..)..and leaves the room....

After Dish leaves Dk just again gives a wicked old smile at Inder and vedant....

Dk : to tum dono yaha kaise?? (how come u too are here?)

Vedant : woh mein to...Mujhse khud dish ne bolaya hain...( me?..I... Dish herself  has called me here) with a prould expression..

Dk : accha?? (oh really!)

Vedant : hain keh rehati ke koi bahut zaruri baat karni hai ( Ya she said that she wanted to tell me something IMPORTANT!) pata nahi dish kya kehna chahti hain mujhse ....I wonder (EVIL smile at Dk) (I wonder what she wants to tell me... shayad woh mujhse kehna chahti hain ke .......she loves ME ( Maybe she wants to say that she loves me)

Dk : (Oh my..does he laugh liek crazy)....I love you (bursts into laughter again)...haha ...aur woh bhi tumse ?( and that to she will tell YOU?? Vedant itna udna achi baat nahi hain..(ved..its not good to fly in the air ).( now in a ANGRY MOOD!)...Maine tumse kitni baar kaha ke woh tumhari bhabhi hain..aur kuch nahi..do u understand that? (how man times have i told u that she is your SIL..and nothing else..do u understand that???

Vedant : lekin maine meri dish ko kabhi apni ..( but i have never considered MY dish as my sister in law.)..before ved could finish his sentence..Dk interupts

DK : VEDANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...disha tumhari nahi meri hain...SIRF MERI....(dish a si mine ..only mine!)

Inder ( the stupid he is says) EK Minute ...tum dono kyun ladrahe ho?? Disha to Mujhse pyaar karti hain...(actiing all OVERSMART)...tum dono se nahi..and starts laghing...

Dk : haha..(thsi guys laughs liek CRAZYYYyy) Disha aur tumse ( disha and u?)  apni shakal dekhi aine mein??/ (have u seen your face in the mirror)...LOLLOL...Disha loves me and only me..

Vedant : (rebelious)Disha mujhse pyaar karti hain (disha loves me!)

Inder: nahi ...mujhse! (no she loves me!)

Dk: Mujhseeeeeeee

Vedant:MUJHSEEE

Inder : MUJHSE!

Haha..lolz...i'll stop rite here..where one hero (our hero..Embarrassed) and 1 villan (MY MY MY) and I comedian ( blondie persoxideAngry...) are fightinf for one girl.....DISHA..

Cheers,
Bomby!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
its realli good bombaygirl keep it up
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

HEEEEHHEEEHHEEE loll that was seriously too funny bomby i loved it!!!!! theres a bit of a love triangle going on there with dish in the middle inder vedant and hottie surrounding here loll hehe .. i know who i would chosee...lolll..hehehhe..

ohhhhh woow and dk and disha nearly kissed woowww the temp warming up there lolll hehehe................

thanks really can't wait till the next bit that was soo good loved it hehehhehehe.......

love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Damn good, Bomby! I like how you think! So funny, Inder still thinks he's got some claim on Disha- HA!!!!! No one can stand in front of dear DK!!!!!!!! Even Vedant, who has no chance in hell, still has a better chance than Inder!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Disha ought to slap both Vedant and Inder, and then go wrap her arms around our hottie- right in front of them- and give him a big, long, juicy smooch! That oughta clear up a few misconceptions!!!!!! LOL LOL 

-DKaddict

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

OMG Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't laughed like this in a while!!!

you guys crack me up!!!!

" Disha ought to slap both Vedant and Inder, and then go wrap her arms around our hottie- right in front of them- and give him a big, long, juicy smooch! That oughta clear up a few misconceptions!!!!!! LOL LOL "

DKaddict!!! LOL your too funny, but I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more Bomby!!!!!!

*khushi*

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
OMG--can't believe u guys liked it so much...Thanks ..thanks a lot...dkaddcit,khushi,AP,

Dk addict..about teh long juicy smooch....that was my purposeWinkthats why i did the whole triangle love story..lolz....LOL...anyway..in the next scene..she will give a nice, long, juicy smooch...but not to DK...someone else....guess who??

I am planning to introduce shahrukh khan in the next scene..say what?

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:05am | IP Logged
plz dont kill dk in  your storyCry Cry
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged

wow i love it thanks so much keep adding more :)

Jessi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index