Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Good job,AP.

Loved the tight hug, keep going ,very filmy indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mink,who is leaving for work with this dose of DK!!!!!

ManishaRox thumbnail
GUYZ THE STORIES ARE REALLY GOOD KEEP IT UP!!!!
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Bomby's version

Recap: dish, Dk, ved, and blondie peroxide are excited to go to masala cruise!

Today:

Its the day! Today is the day they are goin to be on the cruise.

Here Disha is in her room packing her clothes..and is really excited that she is finally goin to to see shahrukh....when Dk enters...

DK : Kya baat hain disha ? aaj tum itni kush lagrahi ho? (whats the matter? u seem very happy today!)

Disha: Ha, aaj mein shahrukh se jo milongi (yes ..afterall i am goin to see shahrukh..

Dk ( Jealous) Mujhe yeh samaj mein nahi aata ke us shahrukh mein aisa kya hain jo sab ladkiya uske pichhe hain ( I don't understand what sharukh has that all the girls are behind him...)

Disha: Tum nahi samjhoge Dk... (excited)shahrukh....oh I just love him!

Dk: the best? Oh whatever....

Next scene: Dk,Dish, Veadnt and inder all in one car...arrive at their destination..The cruise...

Its 5pm when they are all boarded on the MASALA cruise to have some masala in their lives!

All 4 have seprate rooms...in her room, dish is getting ready for the evening ..she puts on a black spaghetti strap dress with a long cut on teh right side of her dress..which is kind of backless😉..with her hair down.she is looking SMASHING.. ...She is trying to put her necklace on when someone knocks at teh door..

Disha : (still trying to put her necklace on ) Come in

Vedant and inder enter.....vedant is so amazed  to see disha looking so HOT in the sexy balck dress that he doesnt even say MY MY MY...he just keeps on looking at disha and SMILES with a sparkle in his eyes...Inder.. who  is  totally speechless just opens his mouth wide....😆😆

Disha then turns around to see the two freezed men..

disha: (smiles) Hello...(no response) Kya hua ..tum dono kuch bol kyun nahi rahe ( what happened why r u two not saying anything??)

Vedant : (shy) Ah..woh tum yeh dress mein itni achi jo lag rahi ho...( aaa...u ..in this dress. ...u r looking really good in this dress.)

Inder who is still extremely shocked with his wide opened mouth....disha just looks with an " Aaaaaa....OKKKK" type of a look..when Vedant softly whispers " DUfffeerrr..Mu band karrrr! (duffer, close your mouth)

Inder finally close his mouth ...when disha just turns around and continues to tie her necklace (btw ..she is at the dresser)! she tries and tries put she cant seem to hook the thing of her necklace on..

Whiile vedant and iNder just stand there dumbfolded staring at her..when she keeps on trying and trying but still cant get her necklace on...then she gives out a frustrated sigh.. as a sign to the dumfolded men if they could actually come and help her instead of just watching her get ready!

Vedant finally realises her sign and says " Oh dish, u need help?"

Disha: (with a "atleast one of them has a brain" type of a look) Oh please Vedant

Inder : (hurry)Oh disha, lao mein pehna deta hoon ( Oh disha, here let em out it on u) is about to walk towards her when Vedant stops him

Vedant : (Pretending to be Nice) Nahi Inder,tum rehne do..mein kar leta
hoon (no inder ..u leave it ..i'll do it

Inder: (pretending to be nice to0-witha a smile) Nahi. nahi vedant .. Mein disha ki mat kar leta hoon na ( No no Vedant ..i will help disha)

Vedant : (now getting kinda mad ) MEIn kar raha hoon na ( I am doin it)

Inder : (mad) mein pehnagonga (i will put teh necklace on her)

Vedant : (mad ) Mein!(me)

InderI (whining) Mein Mein Mein(me mE ME )

Disha still sittng at the dresser with a frusted and "these gusy are hopeless" type of a look..and continues tryong to put it on..

Just then our hottie enters the room ..He is wearing a balck suit with balck pants and a marron shirt on the inside..and man is he lookin HOT or what!!!

At first he doesnt look at the girl who is gettin ready at the dresser as he is too busy noticing  the fight between vedant and our stupid blondie peroxide.

Vedant: (ANGRY) Disha ki matat mein karunga! (I will help disha!)

Inder : (yellin at the top of his voice) Nahi!NAHI NAHI mein usko necklace pehnaana mein matat karonga! Tum  nahi! (NO NO NO, i will help her wear the necklace ..not u!)

Just then the SEXIEST man on this earth turns his eyes towards the dresser....and then he just keeps on looking at disha with such passionate eyes that any girl would commit suicide to see him in thsi condition!He keeps on looking at her starting from toe to head...her hair is blowing so u could see some of her back 😉...He just leeps on looking at disha with a " Damnnn u r hot!" type of a expression...and then he notices that all this time her two palms were under her hair..the smartie he is understand that she is trying to hook her necklacece up! (disha has still not seen dk as she is too frustrated at her necklace and even more frustrated at the two dummies fighting for helping her)

Dk then looks at the two men ...who are still fighting for "who should put the necklace on "..and smiles with a " Oh what loosers! " type of a look😆😆

Then he turns his face back to his disha and goes towards her who is still  desperately trying to put the thing on....she still hasnt seen hottie as her head is kinda down as she is DESPERATELY trying to put the thing on! Finally, with a given up /frustrated look she finally looks up with her hands still between her hair and neck.....to find the  hottie standing so close behind her that he is AlMOST  touching  her ..but still not touching her hair/back in her mirror! At first,   Dk just keeps looking in the mirror at her
with a " you look SEXY!, naughty 😉type of alook...disha...who is soo shy right now as if she read his mind, lowers her head (smiling)..and is about to remove her hands under her hair ..with the necklace ofcourse....but before she could do that our hero takes his left arm and moves disha's hair (all of it) GENTLY....so that all of her hair is resting on her left shoulder...(disha who is totally shy now just keeps lookin down ) DK who can hardly control his feelings to see her naked back....😉..moves a LIITTTTTLEE closer to her so her back is completely touching his chest...and he GENTLY holds the necklace and Disha takes her hands off the necklace now so that he can hook it up....at first  Dk takes his hands and pauses after it si somewhat hooked...then he gets his face closer to the hook and grabs it with his teeth 😉so he could tighten it!...Disha who totally feels the jitters ..continues looking down but playing nervously with her palms.....Dk is done with hooking the thing...but just pretends  that he is still tightening the hook...but in reality he is just carelessing her back with his face/mouth 😳😳 (Ofcourse only the part close to the necklace's hook)...While carelessing the area around the hook ...Dk looses his control😆..and starts carelessing her right shoulder (which only has a black strap btw😉)..when dish realises what he was doin...but doesnt say anything..just feels the jitters and blushes completelty..still looking down.....now Dk is like totally into this dream world with his eyes closed and with a EAGER "I want u" type of a expression on his face.....after the shoulder he is about to go to the the part between neck and shoulder when his arms Automatically go around her waist....when disha realises.."OMG what is he doin...and why Am i lettin him do this.." and then she quickly looks up and hastily takes his hands off her waist....and turns around to see Dk still lookin at her lovingly ...and behind him the two shocked men who had now finally stopped talkin...actaully they had stop their fight a few minutes before...but disha was too busy in her dream world taht she dint realise that they had stop arguing...Disha with a "OMG" ", extremely embarressed type of a look...makes a excuse " Mein abhi ayee" )i'll be rite back- and almost runs into the bath room..

While Vedant and Inder are still shocked and would have passed out...If Dk went any futher😆....Dk then looks at the two loosers with his arms folded and gives  them a BIGGGGGGGGG  BIG BIG smile with a "OHHHH ...That was GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD😆" type of a expression.

Inder and vednat are feelin miserable...they feel TERRIBLe!..while Dk who is still in his dreamworld....feels as if today was his luckiest day!

WOWWW..that was LONG!!!!!took me liek 3 hours!

_Bomby!😛

queen-bee thumbnail

Hi Bomby,

That was really Hot! Hot! Hot! just loved every bit of it I think I'll go and hit the bed right now, coz I'll have sweet dreams, hehehehehehehe! Really loved the depth and acuteness of romance with right mix of humour which is making this masala cruise quite interesting place. 😉

You know what after reading today's update I was very mad but now I'm just very glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But can u please remove Inder Bander from your story. VEE is fine but just can't handle this Bander Bunder !!!!!!!!!!!

Mink, who has already started dreaming!!!!!!Kya koruuuuuu!!!

c

dkdisha thumbnail

my my my kya bolta too good man. bomby too funny and got a bit out of hand but i loved it. thanks for the great stories keep them up

Jessi 😉

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

GREAT STUFF BOMBGIRL

Please continue, waiting for masala

Asian Princess thumbnail

Omg bomby what can i sayyyy hehhehehe.......I love it that was so goooddddddd 😃👏 

Lol inder and vedant fighting lollll hehehe..And dk in the black suit lookin allll BUFFF hheheheheh....wooowwwww

Omg not forgeting the lady d and dk love sence...woohhhooo.heeehhe......

please please please continue ..this is too funny.......

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani😉

pooja1_76 thumbnail

Hi ,

Could you please continue with your story. I am just dying to find out what is going to happen.

Thanks.

rang thumbnail

i just cannot contain myself when you refer inder as blodie paraoxide. i've been laughing for days now. evry time i see him on screne i burst out laughing and every one else in house looks at me thinking what is wronge with her?

great story. i loved it.

rang