Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HEEEEHHEEEHHEEE loll that was seriously too funny bomby i loved it!!!!! theres a bit of a love triangle going on there with dish in the middle inder vedant and hottie surrounding here loll hehe .. i know who i would chosee...lolll..hehehhe..

ohhhhh woow and dk and disha nearly kissed woowww the temp warming up there lolll hehehe................

thanks really can't wait till the next bit that was soo good loved it hehehhehehe.......

love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani

dkaddict thumbnail

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Damn good, Bomby! I like how you think! So funny, Inder still thinks he's got some claim on Disha- HA!!!!! No one can stand in front of dear DK!!!!!!!! Even Vedant, who has no chance in hell, still has a better chance than Inder!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Disha ought to slap both Vedant and Inder, and then go wrap her arms around our hottie- right in front of them- and give him a big, long, juicy smooch! That oughta clear up a few misconceptions!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

-DKaddict

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

OMG Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't laughed like this in a while!!!

you guys crack me up!!!!

" Disha ought to slap both Vedant and Inder, and then go wrap her arms around our hottie- right in front of them- and give him a big, long, juicy smooch! That oughta clear up a few misconceptions!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† "

DKaddict!!! LOL your too funny, but I totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for more Bomby!!!!!!

*khushi*

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
OMG--can't believe u guys liked it so much...Thanks ..thanks a lot...dkaddcit,khushi,AP,

Dk addict..about teh long juicy smooch....that was my purposeπŸ˜‰thats why i did the whole triangle love story..lolz....πŸ˜†...anyway..in the next scene..she will give a nice, long, juicy smooch...but not to DK...someone else....guess who??

I am planning to introduce shahrukh khan in the next scene..say what?

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz dont kill dk in  your story😭 πŸ˜­
dkdisha thumbnail

wow i love it thanks so much keep adding more :)

Jessi

Culture thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒhehehe ... who needs to watch the real thing when this is way so much better πŸ˜‰
keshp15 thumbnail

hey bombgirrl4eva

love what u r writing

keep it up

love KP

zohar thumbnail
Hi people 😊

you lots r doin a gr8 job. πŸ‘

i love each bit of ur imagine it really good πŸ‘

πŸ‘