OH MAMA IMAGINE THIS

sabjsc thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

DK AND DISHA ARE IN A RESAURANT WITH RANO, INDER, AZUBA, (I DONT KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING HERE) AAI, SUMITRA, AND VEDANT.

DISHA BENDS DOWN FROM HER CHAIR TO PICK SOMETHING UP AND DK GOES UNDER THE TABLE WITH HER...HE GIVES HER A QUICK 😳 KISS ON THE CHEEK (I KNOW WHAT YA'LL WERE THINKING) AND HE HOLDS HER HAND AND DOESN'T LET GO. HE HOLDS IT TIGHT AND SHE CANT GET HIM TO STOP AND SHE'S FEELING UNEASY CUZ EVERYONE I THERE. THEN INFRONT OF EVERYONE HE SHOWS THAT HE'S HOLDING HER HAND AND KISSES IT GENTLY. NOW BEING THE "CONSERVATIVE" FAMILY THEY ARE EVERYONES IN SHOCK. INDER AND VEDANT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE GONNA PASS OUT....THEN THEY EAT BUT HE STILL DOESN'T LET HER HAND GO! SHE GETS UP TO DO SOMETHING AND HE PULLS HER BACK DOWN BY HER PALU (WHAT IS IT W/ ME AND SARIS?) AND SAYS "I LOVE YOU." LATER, SHE'S IN THE KITCHEN AND HE COMES IN THERE AND WHISPERS "I WANT YOU...I NEED YOU" THEN....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabjsc thumbnail
HOLD UP WAIT THEY ARE NOT IN A RESTAURANT! THEY ARE AT HOME! SORRY LITTLE GLITCH IN THE STORY!
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ ok sounds good till now....but then what??? what??? tell us fast. does disha have to cook food again or does she have to go to the bathroom? πŸ˜›
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
My My My  what mischievous thoughtsπŸ˜‰
dkcrazy thumbnail
Dk comes from behind when Disha is doing something in the kitchen, puts his arms around Disha, holding her hands and wishpers in her ears I love you Disha. Disha doesn't know what to say but feels so good and peaceful in his arms..she rest her head on his shoulder and they stand like that for a while.
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†:))

wow so hilarious- dont know what azuba was doing there a?

and DK goes under the table and kisses DISHA..this has got to be the most cute scene...and pulls her with pallu ..he seems so naughty naughty..

waiting for what happened in the kitchen..do they cook something..HOT?

Veda.

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
After Disha has been resting her head on his shoulders for a while...we realise that the HOT and sour soup disha was making is now overflowing....disha tries to go near the stove and turn it off...but when she was about to turn off the stove Dk pulls her back towards him and carries her {assuming that he does not have crutches anymore.) and puts her on the kitchen counter...he then turns off teh stove..and puts both of his hands on the kitchen counter and just stares at her....VERY LOVINGLY...and disha blushes abit and keeps staring at him😳
memsaab thumbnail
comeon guys.. dk under the table?? when did his left leg ?????
Sugar&Spice thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Very naughty indeed!!

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
LOL memsaab..we are just having some fun..

anyway...should i narrate teh next scene?? or who is next?